Combating imaginary racism with actual racism??

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

SEE, THEY’RE NOT ACTUALLY A “BLACK CAUCUS,” THEY’RE A “DEMOCRATS’ TOOLS CAUCUS.” 

Black legislators caucus in VA House of Delegates refuses to admit black Republican A.C. Cordoza.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/02/04/black-legislators-caucus-in-va-house-of-delegates-refuses-to-admit-black-republican-a-c-cordoza-n446469

Like Justice Thomas, he was the wrong Black man.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 1

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/opinion-dolphins-coach-mike-mcdaniel-130420959.html

So if a white guys uses the N word Mr Freeman would have accepted it as long as someone he is related to is black? His comment about people not recognizing him as her father while they look so different is nothing but a small man thing. My Daughter, looks like my side of the family, and I still have people who only know her with my wife question who I am. The saddest line to me is "with my emphasis on her having pride in her Blackness. We talk race often and she will not be someone who passes: a light-skinned biracial person who can pass as white and does to avoid the stinging and destructive impact of racism." Basically she is going to seek out fights, imagined or real because he is too small of a man to help her just be the best version of herself. 

THE DEMAND FOR RACISM IN AMERICA FAR EXCEEDS THE SUPPLY, DRAWING INFERIOR SUBSTITUTES INTO THE MARKET: 

Hoax alert: Black Illinois student criminally charged for racist notes. 

“Illinois law enforcement announced Friday that Kaliyeha Clark-Mabins, a black female college student, will be charged with three counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. . . . The notes said ‘DIE B word’ and ‘BLACK PEOPLE DON’T BELONG’ according to charging documents provided to The Fix by the Madison County State’s Attorney office. . . . “The investigation included not just the campus police, but the “Madison County State’s Attorney’s Office and the U.S. Secret Service,” the email said. The investigation cleared two white students falsely accused of involvement, Amanda Jerome and Jimmi Thull.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/hoax-alert-black-illinois-student-accused-of-faking-racist-notes/

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE DEMAND FOR RACISM IN AMERICA FAR EXCEEDS THE SUPPLY, DRAWING INFERIOR SUBSTITUTES INTO THE MARKET: 

Hoax alert: Black Illinois student criminally charged for racist notes. 

“Illinois law enforcement announced Friday that Kaliyeha Clark-Mabins, a black female college student, will be charged with three counts of disorderly conduct for filing a false police report. . . . The notes said ‘DIE B word’ and ‘BLACK PEOPLE DON’T BELONG’ according to charging documents provided to The Fix by the Madison County State’s Attorney office. . . . “The investigation included not just the campus police, but the “Madison County State’s Attorney’s Office and the U.S. Secret Service,” the email said. The investigation cleared two white students falsely accused of involvement, Amanda Jerome and Jimmi Thull.”

https://www.thecollegefix.com/hoax-alert-black-illinois-student-accused-of-faking-racist-notes/

LOCK HER UP.

LOCK HER UP.

LOCK HER UP.

LOCK HER UP.

LOCK HER UP.

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/opinion-dolphins-coach-mike-mcdaniel-130420959.html

So if a white guys uses the N word Mr Freeman would have accepted it as long as someone he is related to is black? His comment about people not recognizing him as her father while they look so different is nothing but a small man thing. My Daughter, looks like my side of the family, and I still have people who only know her with my wife question who I am. The saddest line to me is "with my emphasis on her having pride in her Blackness. We talk race often and she will not be someone who passes: a light-skinned biracial person who can pass as white and does to avoid the stinging and destructive impact of racism." Basically she is going to seek out fights, imagined or real because he is too small of a man to help her just be the best version of herself. 

Again, we've never asked for light skin biracial brotha' ID cards before. Why now?

I'll take McDaniel at his word. The people questioning it don't know him and questioning him is cheap.

McDaniel doesn't owe anyone, any explanation about his Blackness.

With more and more interracial marriages and kids being born, this is going to be a bigger and bigger problem.  Perhaps we should get ahead of the curve and consider stop doing this whole counting races thing.  Within 100 years in America we will all be a light shade of brown.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

With more and more interracial marriages and kids being born, this is going to be a bigger and bigger problem.  Perhaps we should get ahead of the curve and consider stop doing this whole counting races thing.  Within 100 years in America we will all be a light shade of brown.

As opposed to a lighter shade of pale? 😉

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/8/2022 at 10:18 PM, reddogblitz said:

I’ll venture that within 100 years we’ll all be dead. 

• Like (+1) 1

Real Racism.

'Insanely offensive': WaPo journos refer to Clarence Thomas as 'the Black justice whose rulings often resemble the thinking of White conservatives'

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/02/17/insanely-offensive-wapo-journos-refer-to-clarence-thomas-as-the-black-justice-whose-rulings-often-resemble-the-thinking-of-white-conservatives/

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Real Racism.

'Insanely offensive': WaPo journos refer to Clarence Thomas as 'the Black justice whose rulings often resemble the thinking of White conservatives'

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2022/02/17/insanely-offensive-wapo-journos-refer-to-clarence-thomas-as-the-black-justice-whose-rulings-often-resemble-the-thinking-of-white-conservatives/

The left is obsessed with skin color aren’t they. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

THE LEFT’S DEMAND FOR RACIAL HATRED IN AMERICA FAR EXCEEDS THE SUPPLY:

Another fake hate crime in California.

We’ve seen enough of these stories over the past several years to make them hardly worth mentioning, but the response to this incident by both the media and the Sacramento school district where it took place merits a closer look. The “hate crime” in question took place at C.K. McClatchy High School on February 11th. Someone spray-painted the words “colored” and “white” above a pair of drinking fountains at the school, suggesting racial segregation during the Jim Crow era.

An investigation was immediately launched to determine who could have perpetrated such an outrageous, racist desecration of the school. Unfortunately for the perpetrator, the vandalism was caught on camera. And unfortunately for those who were loudly pointing to it as yet another example of racial intolerance in America, the graffiti had been applied by a female, Black teenage student who is not being named because she is a minor.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/02/21/another-fake-hate-crime-in-california-n449972

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

THE LEFT’S DEMAND FOR RACIAL HATRED IN AMERICA FAR EXCEEDS THE SUPPLY:

Another fake hate crime in California.

We’ve seen enough of these stories over the past several years to make them hardly worth mentioning, but the response to this incident by both the media and the Sacramento school district where it took place merits a closer look. The “hate crime” in question took place at C.K. McClatchy High School on February 11th. Someone spray-painted the words “colored” and “white” above a pair of drinking fountains at the school, suggesting racial segregation during the Jim Crow era.

An investigation was immediately launched to determine who could have perpetrated such an outrageous, racist desecration of the school. Unfortunately for the perpetrator, the vandalism was caught on camera. And unfortunately for those who were loudly pointing to it as yet another example of racial intolerance in America, the graffiti had been applied by a female, Black teenage student who is not being named because she is a minor.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/02/21/another-fake-hate-crime-in-california-n449972

This is insane madness.

'It was a prank that went sideways is my characterization of what the young woman said in her confession,' Mark Harris, a community liaison for the Sacramento Unified School District, said at a press conference.

He said that he didn't think that the girl was motivated by racism or hate. 

'I don't believe those words that were on those water fountains were racist,' Harris said. 'I do not believe they were hate crime or hate speech. Part of it quite honestly is because the admitted perpetrator is a young African American woman.'

He asked the community for its patience and understanding when it comes to the fallout for the vandalism.

'It should be a moment for our community to come together and make sure this doesn't destroy this person's life,' he told the Sacramento Bee.

'We don't know why she did it,' said Harris. 'This is not a situation that is the same as an overt deliberate move to do something that is racist, destructive, negative, etc.' 

If its really about blacks and whites living together as brothers, she should be hung by her thumbs.  Doing something like this in these racially divisive times, to do something like that causing angst and suspicion (which one of you white mother ***** did this?) is evil.  I'd like to see her stuff her paint can where the sun don't shine and push the button.

Besides, they didn't have nice chilled water fountains for blacks during Jim Crow.