Fulfilling a Promise But Was There a Plan .

I'm really not sure exactly what or how it has come to this i just know that there were a lot of people complaining about what was happening at the southern border & accusations were made that kids were in cages I know AOC was all up in arms last year about the empty parking lot she went and witnessed 😆(I do remember something about that) 

I did here that Biden said something about allowing changing the immigration laws as a promise in his campaign was one of his executive orders to revert what ever procedures that were in place ? 

I heard today on the radio that someone from the border patrol said the new administration had no plan put in place for the amount of people mostly children that were now trying to cross the border WYH is going on some say this is the worse the southern border has been in decades .

I have heard that the president has said it's not his fault but wasn't it pretty much under control not to long ago someone please enlighten me with all the details i just here bits and pieces so i don't want to throw stones because i don't know exactly what is going on .

Tiberius please help me out brother fill me in on what Trump did to screw this up . 

Edited by T master

24 minutes ago, T master said:

I'm really not sure exactly what or how it has come to this i just know that there were a lot of people complaining about what was happening at the southern border & accusations were made that kids were in cages I know AOC was all up in arms last year about the empty parking lot she went and witnessed 😆(I do remember something about that) 

I did here that Biden said something about allowing changing the immigration laws as a promise in his campaign was one of his executive orders to revert what ever procedures that were in place ? 

I heard today on the radio that someone from the border patrol said the new administration had no plan put in place for the amount of people mostly children that were now trying to cross the border WYH is going on some say this is the worse the southern border has been in decades .

I have heard that the president has said it's not his fault but wasn't it pretty much under control not to long ago someone please enlighten me with all the details i just here bits and pieces so i don't want to throw stones because i don't know exactly what is going on .

Tiberius please help me out brother fill me in on what Trump did to screw this up . 

The new administration throws up a sign that says Party tonight, free booze, food, games, prizes, and music.  All welcome.  How many people show up?  

3 hours ago, T master said:

He lost the election.  Everyone and their mother knew that once he was gone, the border would become a sieve.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Maybe just stop letting people in might work for now?  This cluster f***k administration is one big comedy act in action.  Blocking the press from seeing conditions and facilities and dismissing any concerns about COVID as that's convenient.  I'm LMAO just watching these clowns screw this up and dig a deeper and deeper hole for themselves.  Total fail.  The only people dumber are the voters that elected them.  In just a few short months they've turned America into one big joke.  Trump was no prize package but this crew has already exceeded the level of incompetence achieved by the previous administration.  Well done.  The entire world, enemies and allies are laughing at us.   

• Like (+1) 2

People just repeat the phrases they hear on TV or on the internet. If they'd stop and just think for one second they'd realize just what a disorganized mess this entire border fiasco really is.  Remember, Biden has only been in office for around 60 days....

If Trump dismantled the holding cells (cages) at the behest of AOC and Squad then where did the Biden administration get the thousands of beds to hold all of these thousands of people in less than two months? Answer: They are being kept in the same facilities that Trump Administration used.  They just don't want you to see them.

If Trump was indeed separating kids from their parents, then how does the Biden Administration know which 'parents' these kids belong to?  Answer:  they don't.

It's a whole lot easier to stop a construction project like the wall, or the pipeline.  That can be done in a single day.  The Contractors will just go home if they aren't going to get paid.  It's an entirely different thing to START a project, like creating the infrastructure to accept thousands of illegal immigrants along a border that stretches for hundreds of miles, in less than 60 days.  That infrastructure was not created. Biden made a mess of it trying to make yet another empathetic, pathetic, emotional point. He owns it now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

More non-sequitur stupidity. 

The more interesting discussion is which is actually cheaper, the Wall or the current mess?  I'd argue that the Wall is a significantly better investment of US tax dollars. It's a construction project whose cost goes right back into the US Economy from construction companies, materials and labor.  It's an infrastructure project.  And not a large one either.  It's one heck of a lot less expensive of a project than building an interstate highway. 

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

The more interesting discussion is which is actually cheaper, the Wall or the current mess?  I'd argue that the Wall is a significantly better investment of US tax dollars. It's a construction project whose cost goes right back into the US Economy from construction companies, materials and labor.  It's an infrastructure project.  And not a large one either.  It's one heck of a lot less expensive of a project than building an interstate highway. 

It will end-up being less costly than the ***** show that's happening now.  But Dems bringing-up the wall is dumb.  It is not any reason at all for the crisis at the border.