Terrorist has a bad day, murders 8 in Atlanta

716er

25 minutes ago, T master said:

If it is in fact racism and they get upset then they have nothing at all to stand on and it just shows how stupid they are but sometimes not all the time it is used as a motive or a crutch to pit one side against the other which is also ignorant !!

MPO It doesn't matter what color a persons skin or their nationality wrong is just wrong no grey area !  I don't know why people can't just be taken for who they are and their character & their actions if people feel a need to judge then do it by the entirety of the person not what ever piece you don't like .

Just leave it at that we all could use a little forgiveness each and every day .

Truthfully there is only one that can judge us for our actions we should not judge others and one day he will it's inevitable 🙌 !!

I have absolutely no idea how 1 person can hate that much to take a life let alone 8 lives it just baffles me to no end unless one would be put in the position of kill or be killed that might be the only justification .

This guy and/or any one that does this kind of thing apparently has something mentally wrong with them because any right minded person would commit such a heinous action against another person or persons !

I appreciate your thoughts.  Do me and my daughter a favor.  If you hear someone disparage those of Asian heritage just because they’re Asian, call them out on it and tell them just what you said here.  If we all do this it will help.

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this stems from the confusing voices in his head from his addiction and his faith and he snapped.  

Dude....you just accused him of being a hypocrite for doing EXACTLY what you do!  Hilarious post of the day and in the running for week/month/year award.  

We're all hypocrites.  Some more than others and you fall smack dab at the top of the former list. 

Nah Jim - I don't go around here saying I'm a independent and then only target and criticize liberal content like this guy.  He's a fraud.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You never call out your friends for posting biased crap from REDSTATE or EPOCHTIMES, right? 

Sucks being called out on your hypocrisy - triggered much?

Silly bot... humans can have opinions, independent just means think for themselves and not told what to think by tweets. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How many of these terrorist acts can be traced back to Trump and his hate speech? 

* Massacre of Mexicans in Texas--Trump was calling immigrants rapists and murderers 

* Massacre at Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburg--Trump was spew off about the Caravan at the time and his online minions were saying Soros was funding them 

* Now this --Trump stirred up hate with Kung Flu garbage

Trump is a f'n scum bag POS 

It's not the kung flu it's the Wuhan flu . Sorry i'm not real politically correct i know i have to work on that !! But it's hard to teach a old dog new tricks ! Please forgive me .

I have to ask just for clarification sake . In your second sentence (first with the star) did he refer to ALL Immigrants when he was talking or was it a generalization that could have been misconstrued if taken out of context ?

I do know there have been documentation of MS-13 members that come here from Mexico which could have been what he was referring to but i don't know so that's why i'm asking . Just a thought .

I for one didn't watch or listen to the speech you are referencing but i take it you did from your reply .  I know you are a expert on all things Trump & I know you would never twist anything said when it comes to politics so i just wanted clarification for my own sake, so i will thank you ahead of time for your reply .

7 minutes ago, T master said:

It's not the kung flu it's the Wuhan flu . Sorry i'm not real politically correct i know i have to work on that !! But it's hard to teach a old dog new tricks ! Please forgive me .

I have to ask just for clarification sake . In your second sentence (first with the star) did he refer to ALL Immigrants when he was talking or was it a generalization that could have been misconstrued if taken out of context ?

I do know there have been documentation of MS-13 members that come here from Mexico which could have been what he was referring to but i don't know so that's why i'm asking . Just a thought .

I for one didn't watch or listen to the speech you are referencing but i take it you did from your reply .  I know you are a expert on all things Trump & I know you would never twist anything said when it comes to politics so i just wanted clarification for my own sake, so i will thank you ahead of time for your reply .

You’re wasting your time.  He doesn’t answer questions.  He gets called out for is asinine comments and crawls in his hole. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nah Jim - I don't go around here saying I'm a independent and then only target and criticize liberal content like this guy.  He's a fraud.

Sir i have to agree with you !! You are definitely true to your cause and will in no way take into consideration that you might not be 100% correct in every thought or opinion you have and no common sense conversation or thought is going to sway you away from your belief's .

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

Why do you care? Wh6 are you making excuses for this POS? 

He said Mexico was sending us rapists and murderers. What don’t you understand. 

You people are just something else. 

2 hours ago, T master said:

If it is in fact racism and they get upset then they have nothing at all to stand on and it just shows how stupid they are but sometimes not all the time it is used as a motive or a crutch to pit one side against the other which is also ignorant !!

MPO It doesn't matter what color a persons skin or their nationality wrong is just wrong no grey area !  I don't know why people can't just be taken for who they are and their character & their actions if people feel a need to judge then do it by the entirety of the person not what ever piece you don't like .

Just leave it at that we all could use a little forgiveness each and every day .

Truthfully there is only one that can judge us for our actions we should not judge others and one day he will it's inevitable 🙌 !!

I have absolutely no idea how 1 person can hate that much to take a life let alone 8 lives it just baffles me to no end unless one would be put in the position of kill or be killed that might be the only justification .

This guy and/or any one that does this kind of thing apparently has something mentally wrong with them because any right minded person would commit such a heinous action against another person or persons !

If? 

You love making excuses for these monsters. Protect the racists at all costs! 

Do you  think racism causes violence? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Here's something also sad that happened last weekend, in Rochester. 

Got little media attention and details were few where it was reported in almost all cases.

https://meaww.com/two-teenage-boys-burn-mentally-ill-adult-douse-him-in-ignitable-fluid-warn-to-tell-cops-they-white

That is horrific. People with serious mental illnesses have always targets of violence. It's sick and appalling. 

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

That is horrific. People with serious mental illnesses have always targets of violence. It's sick and appalling. 

Appears they murdered him solely because of who/what he was.

.....and msm could care less about this guy being purposely burned to death because he doesn't fit their narrative.

Edited by I am the egg man

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Why do you care? Wh6 are you making excuses for this POS? 

He said Mexico was sending us rapists and murderers. What don’t you understand. 

You people are just something else. 

If? 

You love making excuses for these monsters. Protect the racists at all costs! 

Do you  think racism causes violence? 

First of all i'm not making excuses for any one i asked for a reasonable, rational explanation using common sense which is apparent you are incapable of giving by your response !! JMHO .

Yes i do believe racism causes violence but i believe it causes violence from all sides not just white to black not just black to Mexican and so on but i'm not willing to say that because some one has said that Mexico is sending us murders & rapists that ALL Mexicans are murders and rapists .

If you decide that he meant every person that is trying to come here from Mexico is a rapist or murder that is your prerogative but i know because i use common sense that that is not a true statement or do i think because i use common sense that that is what he meant .

That is the same as if i said that people from Islamic countries are sending terrorists here or the people from Ireland are drunks , or white people are recruiting  Ku Klux Klan members, or the germans are Nazi's, each of those statements have some truth to them but is not all inclusive !

By saying that it doesn't mean that ALL people from each of the afore mentioned groups are that way . You may take it as so but those with any common sense won't i would hope .

That's just ignorants at it's finest and sorry if you believe by me saying a statement such as those that ALL mentioned are that way then you are either very narrow minded, have little or no common sense or have a agenda which i believe in this case it a mixture of All mentioned .

There are bad people in every race, every country, every nationality and every facet of life you cannot take every statement to be a literal blanket statement that covers ALL people from what ever country, race or nationality your referring to unless you are trying to push a agenda .

I would hope to god all mighty that you are smarter than that but i am becoming more doubtful .

I thought that as human beings supposedly at the top of the food chain and suppose to have intelligence above all other creatures on earth we could here a statement or speech and decipher it in part and take the statements with in and not by saying one thing believing that it is meant that it is inclusive of ALL those mentioned .

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I appreciate your thoughts.  Do me and my daughter a favor.  If you hear someone disparage those of Asian heritage just because they’re Asian, call them out on it and tell them just what you said here.  If we all do this it will help.

image.thumb.jpeg.7fadd95c51e4d88a7c10d53cb00d9334.jpeg

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.7fadd95c51e4d88a7c10d53cb00d9334.jpeg

😂 Trump might be the only other person who thinks about Trump as much as you. Fixedontrumpbot 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

State one of your conservative perspectives and let’s see. Oh wait programming does. Not. Alllow.... 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

Appears they murdered him solely because of who/what he was.

.....and msm could care less about this guy being purposely burned to death because he doesn't fit their narrative.

Armies throughout history have desensitized soldiers to the killing of human beings by dehumanizing the enemy.

"Mentally ill" is one of the most casually dehumanized categories in our society. 

There is a commonality between the murder in Rochester of an old man with mental illness and the attacks on Asian women. In each case the killers clearly did not view the victims as human beings. 

Everyone should be outraged by what happened in Rochester, and there should be a concerted effort to address violence against people with mental illness. 

Edited by Motorin'
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Like with what happened in Rochester this past weekend.

Teens burned a man, who was possibly handicapped, to death.

Details vague in every report on it, except B. Lonsberry's.

Lonsberry's a tool. Also, he sounds like Ned Flanders.

Now you can't un-hear it. You're welcome.

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this stems from the confusing voices in his head from his addiction and his faith and he snapped. 

Agreed

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

Now, why would the good Sheriff delete his Facebook?

529cal.jpg

A sheriff in GA? Didn't see that one coming.

4 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Here's something also sad that happened last weekend, in Rochester. 

Got little media attention and details were few where it was reported in almost all cases.

https://meaww.com/two-teenage-boys-burn-mentally-ill-adult-douse-him-in-ignitable-fluid-warn-to-tell-cops-they-white

That's ***** up.

Translation:

Please let it be a hate crime. Please let it be hate crime. 

The wokes: Facts, we don't need em. 

Just to say some facts, there are no facts, as of yet, that this is a hate crime let alone a terroristic act. But it clearly makes the OP, and many others, delightful to spread this narrative. I will never understand this. Utterly vapid. 

Edited by Just in Atlanta
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Just in Atlanta said:

Translation:

Please let it be a hate crime. Please let it be hate crime. 

The wokes: Facts, we don't need em. 

Just to say some facts, there are no facts, as of yet, that this is a hate crime let alone a terroristic act. But it clearly makes the OP, and many others, delightful to spread this narrative. I will never understand this. Utterly vapid. 

Biden handled this topic presidentially. He said no conclusion yet that this was racially motivated. And it only matters because agenda and narrative are about control, 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Lonsberry's a tool.

Never heard of him until today.

He was the 1st, and still one of very few, to break the vow of silence by national and local media about the culprits in this murder

Edited by I am the egg man
  • Like (+1) 1