Not Your Average Rookie: Cover 1 breaks down Gabriel Davis rookie season

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Looks like it got reposted at 11:09, might be an updated link now

Link works now.

Great find, goes into some of the nuances of route running that Brown gave us and Davis just doesn't (yet). 

But he obviously picked up a TON during the season, so hopefully he'll take a step!

• Like (+1) 1

What the story fails to mention is the off-season work Davis put in - he knew every WR’s routes by heart and could replace anyone. That is what allowed him to develop trust with Daboll and Allen and chemistry with Beasley so well. That chemistry was also a prime reason Beasley started going off at season’s end. 

I wish Beasley had not been hurt for the post season - I would hv liked to hv seen Allen with his 4 healthy horsemen (D, B, B, D) Vs. The Chiefs.

Edited by IgotBILLStopay

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Link works now.

Great find, goes into some of the nuances of route running that Brown gave us and Davis just doesn't (yet). 

But he obviously picked up a TON during the season, so hopefully he'll take a step!

Yup, this up coming season is going to be a big deal for Gabe Davis, now that the rest of the league knows he is a real threat in the passing game, from what I’ve read and seen of Davis I believe he is up to the task.