The Democrat cartel

52 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

That is your reason for describing him as self-hating? Why all the dancing around? Just give us the psych evaluation.

Maybe a self-evaluation while you’re at it. 

welp. the iron law would argue that its homophobic comments are some kinds of projection.  

Maybe he hates what he knows he is?  

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

welp. the iron law would argue that its homophobic comments are some kinds of projection.  

Maybe he hates what he knows he is?  

A friendly reminder, Tommy Boy:

On 12/2/2023 at 12:07 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

I've got more from that thread if you're interested.

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

A friendly reminder, Tommy Boy:

I've got more from that thread if you're interested.

you lack the comprehension to grasp the difference between homophobic comments and posting the actual teachings of an Islamic scholar.

Im sorry. please don't get upset and make more homophobic comments.

PS. the vapid reply by you kind of supports my theory.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

According to many here, I'm a self-hating later middle aged white guy because I don't necessarily vote my pure economic interest.

Meanwhile: Greenwald does need to think about how his life and family would be accepted in Palestine.

So when you stated earlier “he is essentially one of the "Gays for Gaza" that people ruthlessly mock here” 

you are in agreement with the basis for the mocking if not the mocking itself? Are you also suggesting that any gay person protesting or expressing support for Gaza is self-hating?

Based on all the tiptoeing you are doing it seems that you were just making a snide comment about a gay dude who’s politics you don’t agree with. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

you lack the comprehension to grasp the difference between homophobic comments and posting the actual teachings of an Islamic scholar.

Im sorry. please don't get upset and make more homophobic comments.

PS. the vapid reply by you kind of supports my theory.

Just pointing out that you and your buddies here started and contributed to a thread mocking the very idea of the LGBTQ+ for Palestine march, presumably because the LGBTQ+ participants were foolishly ignoring what Hamas thinks about LGBTQ+ people. So presumably Greenwald's similar support for Gaza/criticism of Israel makes him equally foolish. Or self-hating. Call it what you will. It's kind of like a black man supporting Botha's apartheid regime.

⬆️ The Ironclad Rule of Trumpy Projection, in which the supporters of the party that officially call for outlawing gay marriage accuse everyone else of being what they are.

I just read in my Bible, King Donald edition (2024 rev.) the following:

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) and "If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

• Haha (+1) 1

Back to the thread. 

DNC Desperate to Change the Subject After Yesterday's Optics Disaster for Biden

Yesterday President Biden held a "star-studded fundraiser" in New York City with Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Stephen Colbert, Lizzo and others on the same day Donald Trump attended the wake for a slain NYPD officer at the family's invitation. Even former Obama adviser David Axelrod admitted it was a bad look but probably worth the $25 million the Biden campaign raised that'll be used to buy ads lying to people about how great everything's going while blaming Trump for the rest.

The Dems are hoping nobody noticed -- or maybe they just don't care

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/03/29/bs-detected-dnc-goes-all-in-to-clean-up-for-biden-after-yesterdays-optics-disaster-n2394557

IMG_3423.thumb.jpeg.d775e8691dfa4671118fff96e0bc1956.jpeg

Edited by B-Man

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Back to the thread. 

DNC Desperate to Change the Subject After Yesterday's Optics Disaster for Biden

Yesterday President Biden held a "star-studded fundraiser" in New York City with Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Stephen Colbert, Lizzo and others on the same day Donald Trump attended the wake for a slain NYPD officer at the family's invitation. Even former Obama adviser David Axelrod admitted it was a bad look but probably worth the $25 million the Biden campaign raised that'll be used to buy ads lying to people about how great everything's going while blaming Trump for the rest.

The Dems are hoping nobody noticed -- or maybe they just don't care

https://twitchy.com/dougp/2024/03/29/bs-detected-dnc-goes-all-in-to-clean-up-for-biden-after-yesterdays-optics-disaster-n2394557

IMG_3423.thumb.jpeg.d775e8691dfa4671118fff96e0bc1956.jpeg

No, I didn't notice whatever it is you are trying to say.

I was too enraptured by the photo of Trump without full makeup.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Something I find endlessly fascinating: why do people post tweets like this on this forum? Who is "Tiffany?" Why quote her other than simply saying it yourself? After quoting Axelrod, she adds the incredibly insightful, "Democrats don't like people. They like money and power."

Couldn't have just said that yourself? 

I look to see who she is: 52 year old Trump supporter with bad lip injections. Is this some kind of appeal to authority? The authority of Tiffany Hookerlips?

I was going to give this post a big thumbs up til you got into the name calling part. I can't support that.

However I also find it fascinating that people post tweets instead of just giving their own opinion. I would be much more interested in that.  Especially when they come from twitter accounts like Tiffany, or the Dilbert guy, or Jo, or some movie star.

49 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No, I didn't notice whatever it is you are trying to say.

I was too enraptured by the photo of Trump without full makeup.

You are certainly approaching Billstime level of obsession. Do you think about Trump upon waking in the morning? If not, what generally gets you started?

• Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I was going to give this post a big thumbs up til you got into the name calling part. I can't support that.

However I also find it fascinating that people post tweets instead of just giving their own opinion. I would be much more interested in that.  Especially when they come from twitter accounts like Tiffany, or the Dilbert guy, or Jo, or some movie star.

Thanks. 
I admit I do need to practice that “when they go low, we go higher” thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Something I find endlessly fascinating: why do people post tweets like this on this forum? Who is "Tiffany?" Why quote her other than simply saying it yourself? After quoting Axelrod, she adds the incredibly insightful, "Democrats don't like people. They like money and power."

Couldn't have just said that yourself? 

I look to see who she is: 52 year old Trump supporter with bad lip injections. Is this some kind of appeal to authority? The authority of Tiffany Hookerlips?

Well, she’s no JokeFromJerz…

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

You are certainly approaching Billstime level of obsession. Do you think about Trump upon waking in the morning? If not, what generally gets you started?

Are you telling us that you, @BillsFanNC, @B-Man, @Big Blitz,  @Doc, and @Tommy Callahan are NOT obsessed with Trump?

All you do is spend all day cleaning up after Conald... freaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't sound very confident.

Biden Admin Issues Rule To Thwart Trump Ability To Fire Biden Executive Branch Holdovers If He Wins

One of the things that frustrated me about Trump’s (first?) term was his seeming complete indifference to #TheResistance that manifested before he even took office. Unelected bureaucrats working in the ridiculously invasive executive branch’s many agencies, publicly declared war on him, and he . . . well, he did nothing. Until the final year of his presidency when he seemed to finally take aim at the problem in his own branch of government–we can call it the deep state, the resistance, the entrenched bureaucrats who oversee far too much policy in America and who are, apparently, answerable to no one.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/biden-admin-issues-rule-to-thwart-trump-ability-to-fire-biden-executive-branch-holdovers-if-he-wins/

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Doesn't sound very confident.

Biden Admin Issues Rule To Thwart Trump Ability To Fire Biden Executive Branch Holdovers If He Wins

One of the things that frustrated me about Trump’s (first?) term was his seeming complete indifference to #TheResistance that manifested before he even took office. Unelected bureaucrats working in the ridiculously invasive executive branch’s many agencies, publicly declared war on him, and he . . . well, he did nothing. Until the final year of his presidency when he seemed to finally take aim at the problem in his own branch of government–we can call it the deep state, the resistance, the entrenched bureaucrats who oversee far too much policy in America and who are, apparently, answerable to no one.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/04/biden-admin-issues-rule-to-thwart-trump-ability-to-fire-biden-executive-branch-holdovers-if-he-wins/

"Based on merit." :lol:

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...