Biden's follies

Lest we not forget Joe's better half. 

original.jpg

Pseudobulbar affect (PBA) is a condition that's characterized by episodes of sudden uncontrollable and inappropriate laughing or crying. Pseudobulbar affect typically occurs in people with certain neurological conditions or injuries, which might affect the way the brain controls emotion.

??

Edited by Unforgiven

On 4/1/2021 at 7:07 AM, Unforgiven said:

original.jpg

Pseudobulbar affect (PBA) is a condition that's characterized by episodes of sudden uncontrollable and inappropriate laughing or crying. Pseudobulbar affect typically occurs in people with certain neurological conditions or injuries, which might affect the way the brain controls emotion.

??

Yeah but Trump walked down a ramp slowly and used his arm hand to help lift up a glass of water so…

On 4/1/2021 at 4:07 AM, Unforgiven said:

original.jpg

??

I’m not a psychologist nor did I stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night but I am a student of human behavior (it’s a big part of what I do for a living) and those clips come across, to me anyway, as someone not comfortable in their  own skin. 

23 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

What the..?

Well you have to remember she’s a medical doctor not a linguist....oh wait she’s not that either! Nice work Dr Jill comparing your teachers Union job to people who spend all day in the hot sun bent over picking fruit. Nice! 

53 minutes ago, B-Man said:

SLUSH ON SLUSH: 

Biden admin won’t say how much ’emergency’ funding for colleges remains unspent, proposes another $12 billion anyway.

https://www.campusreform.org/article?id=17043

Further the administration responded: "To produce a figure would require performing some mathematical calculations and as math is racist this cannot be provided as we will no longer be using quantifiable figures or facts for any purpose going forward". 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1