Biden's follies

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yikes.

this sort of thing happens to everyone, so it’s not necessarily fair to pile on Joe Biden for this.

So classy of you B-man...thanks for supplying the video anyway!

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Yikes.

this sort of thing happens to everyone, so it’s not necessarily fair to pile on Joe Biden for this.

But it may be time for this....

9C054C00-C69D-495B-B93A-6A2797DE1139.thumb.jpeg.dc34bd59fc80bfa9b57febaa7fb2b77a.jpeg

Edited by Chef Jim

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I am being criticized by Buftex for making fun of the President,

Apparently I am in sort of "Bizzaro World"

5140K5KZF3L.jpg

Yeah. Meanwhile Trump carefully walking down a ramp was the funniest thing ever. :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yeah. Meanwhile Trump carefully walking down a ramp was the funniest thing ever. :rolleyes:

No, I wasn't criticizing B-Man for making fun of the president...I would expect nothing less.  Just the caveat he put that it could happen to anyone. 

Btw- I never made fun of Trump for his difficulties walking down a ramp...but the water thing, that was freaking hilarious!

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

Will we ever see this again. He is bruised and sore.

His handlers can't seriously think they can hide him for four full years from his missteps, mistakes and mispeaks. He is the epitome of a "wag the dog" President. 

Kamala's on deck taking warm up swings everyday.

2 hours ago, ALF said:

You do realize Biden is elderly

What? When did this happen? You’d have thought someone would’ve told the panel BEFORE he came in for the job interview! Maybe we don’t have to take up his fifth year option. Quick: Someone call Brandon Beane.

45 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

What? When did this happen? You’d have thought someone would’ve told the panel BEFORE he came in for the job interview! Maybe we don’t have to take up his fifth year option. Quick: Someone call Brandon Beane.

yawn

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

And he has one of the toughest jobs in the world.  Many are just very concerned if he’s up to the task. 

He's smart enough to listen to his advisors . Trump would never do that.

16 minutes ago, ALF said:

He's smart enough to listen to his advisors . Trump would never do that.

I expect his advisors are doing more than advising.  They are taking on tasks and functions which are duties of the office of the President.  VP Harris is taking calls and meetings with world leaders which is a role reserved for the President unless he is unable to perform the duties of office.  

I've argued the party leadership knew of Mr. Biden's compromised physical and mental health but needed a "moderate" candidate that could move far enough to the right to gain enough votes in key swing states to win the Electoral College vote.  All the other candidates were viewed as too liberal and none of the them polled well and would have most likely lost to Trump in 2020.  The Democratic party handlers trotted out JB and fortunately enough were able to use the COVID pandemic as cover for keeping him out of sight and limiting his public appearances to minimize any gaffes or "senior moments".  And it worked.

Now the question is when will his usefulness as moderate leader be outweighed by the political costs of his obvious health impairments?  That remains to be seen based on how events play out.  That's the point in time they pull the plug and elevate VP Harris to the Presidency.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

17 hours ago, Buftex said:

No, I wasn't criticizing B-Man for making fun of the president...I would expect nothing less.  Just the caveat he put that it could happen to anyone. 

Btw- I never made fun of Trump for his difficulties walking down a ramp...but the water thing, that was freaking hilarious!

I thought his "and then they gave me another disease..." was funnier.