Has Anybody made a payment on their 2021 season tickets yet?

Gordio

I am just curious.  I was actually going to make a full payment on them tomorrow as my annual bonus hits my account, but then I got an email yesterday stating more info on your season tickets will be sent to you next month.  They never sent me an email like that before.  I am just curious what is that all about.

7 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I am just curious.  I was actually going to make a full payment on them tomorrow as my annual bonus hits my account, but then I got an email yesterday stating more info on your season tickets will be sent to you next month.  They never sent me an email like that before.  I am just curious what is that all about.

Even though I am Bills fan I have Jets seasons. I usually make 4 payments on my credit card starting in March. My Jets rep said they will be starting a month later than usual this year because they want to wait to have a better idea of what NJ will allow the attendance to be. My guess is every team including the Bills is in wait and see mode. Hard to sell seasons if you don't know what percentage of fans will be allowed in. 

• Vomit 3

15 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Even though I am Bills fan I have Jets seasons. I usually make 4 payments on my credit card starting in March. My Jets rep said they will be starting a month later than usual this year because they want to wait to have a better idea of what NJ will allow the attendance to be. My guess is every team including the Bills is in wait and see mode. Hard to sell seasons if you don't know what percentage of fans will be allowed in. 

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4741iia8tf0rdwy4d07a4

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, Gordio said:

I can only guess,  my guess:

1. They want to figure out if they will sell additional single game tickets or if they will delay that until later in the year

2. They want to see if the league drops the requirement to tarp off the first X number of rows

3. They want to know if stadium capacity is going to be limited before letting people add seats to their accounts

1 minute ago, teef said:

200.webp?cid=ecf05e4741iia8tf0rdwy4d07a4

Has its benefits as I get to see the Bills live every year. Plus watching the Jets lose and their fans get pissed/depressed is actually enjoyable. For me born on LI and Dad( Jets fan) got seasons in Namath's rookie year. I had the tickets put in my name when he passed away. I became a Bills fan because OJ was my favorite player growing up. That was when OJ was famous for the right reasons.

• Like (+1) 4

Got the same Season Ticket Times email yesterday. Not at all surprised by the wait-and-see. There’s so much up in the air right now, but finally with glimmers of hope. I’m ok with it.

21 minutes ago, gmanbfan said:

All depends on the Border situation for many Canadians.  We're very far behind the US with our vaccination push.  Most Canadians won't have a vaccine available to them until September, and that might dictate when border opens.

Off topic, but we have been craving Swiss Chalet something fierce. We’ll be hopping over the border as soon as we can to get some. Miss the days of Swiss Chalet locations in WNY. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Call the ticket office, @ (716)-649-0015, They will be happy to take your money. I just made a payment for one of my playoff tickets.

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.  I think I may wait now until I get the email.  I don't want to have my money tied up if it is only going to be limited capacity.  I had a few friend that went to the playoff games, they said while cool because it was playoff football in buffalo, with only 6K allowed, no tailgating it was nowhere near the game day experience.  I really hope they let full capacity in next year because I think it will be wild at the stadium on gamedays.   With hospitalzations down to 204(from over 500 last month) and the positivity rate hovering around 1% for the past week or so, and with more and more people getting vaccinated, if the trends continue to go down I am thinkingthey should be full go at the stadium come the fall.  At least that is what I am hoping.  

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, K-No said:

The possible 17th game has yet to be assigned so don't know if 8 or 9 home games.

You already pay for 10 home games so I would think that doesn't have anything to do with it.

You would get just get nine Regular season games and one exhibition game.

I would think it has more to do with allowable attendance numbers and the border closure and its impact on 10-15,000 Canadian fans like me.

On 2/25/2021 at 1:46 PM, jimmy10 said:

Got the same Season Ticket Times email yesterday. Not at all surprised by the wait-and-see. There’s so much up in the air right now, but finally with glimmers of hope. I’m ok with it.

Off topic, but we have been craving Swiss Chalet something fierce. We’ll be hopping over the border as soon as we can to get some. Miss the days of Swiss Chalet locations in WNY. 

I love swiss chalet...been soo long