The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

And no - they work for the 1% - notice that’s Trumps one and only signature achievement for the American people?

I was alive for Nixon so I'm not gonna say that.  

And the second point started way before Trump.  Been going on my whole life and probably since the 1700s.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I was alive for Nixon so I'm not gonna say that.  

And the second point started way before Trump.  Been going on my whole life and probably since the 1700s.

Would you like to compare tax bills? I’ll put my fair share up against anyone. 

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Would you like to compare tax bills? I’ll put my fair share up against anyone. 

No.  None of your bidness.

What I was referring to is that the extremely rich people and corporations can buy Congress members to pass laws to benefit them.  Not how much a random allegedly rich person pays in taxes.  Ever notice how the ones that have been in for decades are filthy rich? 

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

No.  None of your bidness.

What I was referring to is that the extremely rich people and corporations can buy Congress members to pass laws to benefit them.  Ever notice how the ones that have been in for decades are filthy rich?  Not how much a random allegedly rich person pays in taxes.

If you say so. 

“legitimate political discourse.”?? The republican party thinks rioting, attempted violent overthrow of an election and smashing up our beautiful national legislature is “legitimate political discourse?" 

9 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Insecure…hardly. Still winning. 

Still stupid is more like it 

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Inspector General Opens Investigation Into U.S. Capitol Police Following Allegations Of Spying On Members Of Congress, Staff

https://thefederalist.com/2022/02/08/inspector-general-opens-investigation-into-u-s-capitol-police-following-allegations-of-spying-on-members-of-congress-staff/

GOP going after the cops1