The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean your boy will get away with the crime? You love criminals. 

You guys still lose though, so, ha ha 

There's nothing to get away with if you haven't committed a crime.  I don't know how many times you need to be kicked in the balls to realize it.  But it's fun to watch.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not weaponizing, it's going after a criminal. That's what government is suppose to do. You people don't deserve to live in this great country. You people are parasites 

No they're targeting political descent to their insane policies.  You just can't and won't admit it.  Period. 

But for fun say you're right.  Tell me how many law breakers were arrested, held without bail, in solitary confinement, while waiting months for formal charges, and were convicted, and sent to prison because of looting, attacking people, burning buildings, attacking police, and committing other violent acts during the BLM and Antifa riots?  How many?  Prove me wrong.  Stay on topic.  Given me a straight answer.  How many rioters did these Democratic administrations and prosecutors put away?

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Have they looked into why we the security was so poor on a day that there was a fully public and announced rally to protest the vote? 

No.  They're living off of some fantasy that someone of authority told the mostly peaceful protestors to break into the Capitol, despite over 10 months of time to have real investigative departments find out the truth...and come up empty. 

As for Bannon, he made his decision and will have to face the consequences.  He knew this admin wouldn't let him off the hook.

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

No.  They're living off of some fantasy that someone of authority told the mostly peaceful protestors to break into the Capitol, despite over 10 months of time to have real investigative departments find out the truth...and come up empty. 

As for Bannon, he made his decision and will have to face the consequences.  He knew this admin wouldn't let him off the hook.

I just hope that the precedent has been set to investigate and prosecute. Too many laws are being ignored in DC.

I still don't understand how AOC became a millionaire after two years in office...

15 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I just hope that the precedent has been set to investigate and prosecute. Too many laws are being ignored in DC.

I still don't understand how AOC became a millionaire after two years in office...

You're just posting fake news all over the place. "unbillievable"

Fact Check-Financial disclosures do not show Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is a millionaire

Fact check: Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez's net worth is not close to $1 million

AOC’s net worth over $1 million? That’s Pants on Fire!

Josh Hawley claims masculinity is under attack... but @unbillievableshows its all self imposed.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So peaceful people died.

• Haha (+1) 1