Moscow Marge + Lauren Bobo = the face of Putin and the QOP

32 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That is kind of funny. The left points out that an anti-Semitic, conspiracy theory spewing hater who wants to murder Democrats is given a standing ovation by the Republicans, while AOC who promotes green energy is....well, you get the point, right? 

You missed the point.  Greene is a nut job.  She apologized and was awarded by some in the meeting, that's all I read. Did you read something different? Regardless, the partisan news on the left claims she is the face of the Republican party because it gets liberals blood up and makes you watch their channel.  

Much like the partisan news on the right claims that an idiot like AOC or an antisemite like Omar is the face of the Democratic party. 

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Wrong the left just likes that the right is fighting each other thanks to the feeble minded republicans.

Do you have anything intelligent to add to the conversation?  If not, why bother?  Just program your bot to give me a thumbs down and save us both the time.  

HAH!

• Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

You missed the point.  Greene is a nut job.  She apologized and was awarded by some in the meeting, that's all I read. Did you read something different? Regardless, the partisan news on the left claims she is the face of the Republican party because it gets liberals blood up and makes you watch their channel.  

Much like the partisan news on the right claims that an idiot like AOC or an antisemite like Omar is the face of the Democratic party. 

Do you have anything intelligent to add to the conversation?  If not, why bother?  Just program your bot to give me a thumbs down and save us both the time.  

HAH!

Keep fighting amongst yourselves, it's fun to watch.

The second you add in intelligent thoughts you republicans scream fake news. So we have to keep feeding you ***** until you break free from the brainwashing.

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

You should consider a hobby. How do you feel about woodworking? I could loan you some tools if you'd like.  Beer making is pretty good too.  But getting pleasure out of others perceived unhappiness isn't healthy, unless they are fans of the Patriots.  

👎  I beat you to it!

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

The second you add in intelligent thoughts you republicans scream fake news. So we have to keep feeding you ***** until you break free from the brainwashing.

I am listening, what intelligent thoughts do you have to offer?

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

You should consider a hobby. How do you feel about woodworking? I could loan you some tools if you'd like.  Beer making is pretty good too.  But getting pleasure out of others perceived unhappiness isn't healthy, unless they are fans of the Patriots.  

👎  I beat you to it!

Hobby? You are on here more than me. You republicans have been getting pleasure out of others unhappiness for the longest.

Honestly this is showing that democrats being happy is your biggest threat.

Edited by TBBills

14 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

HAH!

The Republicans refused to take her committees away, ya, they sure renounced her hatered, ignorance and vi9lent language. The Republicans own her and welcome her. Blame the media all you want, but it won5 cover u0 for what the GOP now is. 

The Republican Party is just a hatful ball of spite and nothing else. The Republican voters elected her. Blame the media! Blame the Media! The media is one thing, it’s all a centralized plot!

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

Hobby? You are on here more than me. You republicans have been getting pleasure out of others unhappiness for the longest.

Honestly this is showing that democrats being happy is your biggest threat.

For the record, you have over 4000 posts since July 2020, I haveess than 2000 since 2003. Regardless, but I am realy a lot more interested in discussing issues. I think the hyperpartisan stuff is what's ruining our country. We need to dig in less. So maybe let's try to engage in a civil manner?  Agreed?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

The Republicans refused to take her committees away, ya, they sure renounced her hatered, ignorance and vi9lent language. The Republicans own her and welcome her. Blame the media all you want, but it won5 cover u0 for what the GOP now is. 

The Republican Party is just a hatful ball of spite and nothing else. The Republican voters elected her. Blame the media! Blame the Media! The media is one thing, it’s all a centralized plot!

You don't think they are driving a wedge between this country?  Even Fox, OAN and Newsmax?  Why do you think politicians like her get into the spotlight?

If you honestly believe the hateful ball of spite comment isn't hyperbole then why are you here posting? Like what do you get out of it?  It doesn't seem like it's to understand the positions of people you disagree with, because you think they are only hate and spite. 

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

You don't think they are driving a wedge between this country?  Even Fox, OAN and Newsmax?  Why do you think politicians like her get into the spotlight?

If you honestly believe the hateful ball of spite comment isn't hyperbole then why are you here posting? Like what do you get out of it?  It doesn't seem like it's to understand the positions of people you disagree with, because you think they are only hate and spite. 

Maybe if republicans were willing to work in a bipartisan way things would be different. Not only are they fighting themselves they are fighting democrats instead of working with them. Until the republican party can let go of the hate and spite they have for everyone things will never work.

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Maybe if republicans were willing to work in a bipartisan way things would be different. Not only are they fighting themselves they are fighting democrats instead of working with them. Until the republican party can let go of the hate and spite they have for everyone things will never work.

What do you think they should work in a bipartisan way on with the democrats?

23 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

One side is spreading outright lies (the election was stolen) and the other side is not. What more do you need to know? 

22 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

What do you think they should work in a bipartisan way on with the democrats?

How about on telling the truth? Let's just start there. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, Warcodered said:

If they keep letting this fringe be the face of their party they're going to break it in half.

Have you considered that the fringe of the party is actually the significant majority of the party? Even after Jan 6th Trump still had a 78% approval rating. 64% of GOP voters said they would strongly consider joining a "Patriot Party" if Trump were to start one.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

One side is spreading outright lies (the election was stolen) and the other side is not. What more do you need to know? 

How about on telling the truth? Let's just start there. 

I believe that you realize it's not as black and white as "your side always lies and mine only tells the truth".  What do you think would be a good bipartisan issue for the Republicans and Democrats to address, besides the obvious covid issues?  

20 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I believe that you realize it's not as black and white as "your side always lies and mine only tells the truth".  What do you think would be a good bipartisan issue for the Republicans and Democrats to address, besides the obvious covid issues?  

It really is, the Republicans really are that bad. Trump is the leader of their party and can't tell the truth about anything. We only have one functioning political party at the national level in this country. The Republicans are just a glob of irrational malcontents 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It really is, the Republicans really are that bad. Trump is the leader of their party and can't tell the truth about anything. We only have one functioning political party at the national level in this country. The Republicans are just a glob of irrational malcontents 

Guess there isn't much more to talk about here. Thanks for explaining your position.  

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Disgusting POS

Thank you Trump voters 

Trump started this who can be a more despicable person than me party.  Even if you believe what her sign says, it's still fully inappropriate.  She's complete trash.

• Like (+1) 1