How are you passing the time today?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I'm building with Legos with my boys...    GO BILLS!!!

I will be on the toilet most of the day. 

An Open Letter to the TBD Community   I'm a lurker. There. I've confessed it. I've been taking advantage of this community as a lurker for a couple of years, as the current incarnation

Posted Images

I'm stuck at work (Monday morning here) and can't wait to get home tonight to watch the game on delay.

It's going to be a loooong day.

Let's go Buffalo!!!

I’m bottle feeding my new born son in the NICU. He’s doing great, hope to have him home in a few weeks. Got to fatten him up.

I’ll be watching on my phone. Thankful for him to give me some perspective today. Go Bills baby, can’t wait for this one.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
8 minutes ago, Juice_32 said:

I’m bottle feeding my new born son in the NICU. He’s doing great, hope to have him home in a few weeks. Got to fatten him up.

I’ll be watching on my phone. Thankful for him to give me some perspective today. Go Bills baby, can’t wait for this one.

They can certainly do that! Congratulations my friend!!:beer:

• Thank you (+1) 1
35 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

That actually looks pretty good, when the Bills win today I will buy a bottle for the SB. 

I gotta stick with the Glengooly B-)

tumblr_nlj81y1q8h1syvjuco1_500.gif

• Awesome! (+1) 1
1 hour ago, Juice_32 said:

I’ll be watching on my phone. Thankful for him to give me some perspective today. Go Bills baby, can’t wait for this one.

Congrats.  My wife's youngest sister and youngest 2 brothers were part of a set of triplets and very, very small.