Biden Confronts The Economic Crisis

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Answer the questions 

Confidence has a GREAT role in the economy.  You're right. But where is this confidence coming from?  I'll tell you where.  The virus is going away do to it doing it's thing (herd immunity) and vaccines.  Who do you think gets some of the credit for the vaccines?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Confidence has a GREAT role in the economy.  You're right. But where is this confidence coming from?  I'll tell you where.  The virus is going away do to it doing it's thing (herd immunity) and vaccines.  Who do you think gets some of the credit for the vaccines?  

Why are you such a cry baby? 

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

So Obama inherited Bushes mess.  Trump inherited Obamas great economy and Biden created his own jobs growth.  Did I get that right?  You guys are ***** hilarious.  Now, you can redeem yourself if you can answer one simple questions.

What has Biden done specifically in the first two months of his administration that created these new jobs? 

The most important thing he did was before the election in defeating the Sanders/Warren wing of the party.  There's also a massive vaccination effort and the US is doing better than most European countries and you see the jobs/businesses impacted most by the pandemic coming back. I'll let you guys debate on what administration is more responsible for that.  Businesses not having to worry about trade wars also helps.  Education hiring boomed this month thanks in large part to the relief bill as districts know they're getting needed funding now.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The most important thing he did was before the election in defeating the Sanders/Warren wing of the party.  There's also a massive vaccination effort and the US is doing better than most European countries and you see the jobs/businesses impacted most by the pandemic coming back. I'll let you guys debate on what administration is more responsible for that.  Businesses not having to worry about trade wars also helps.  Education hiring boomed this month thanks in large part to the relief bill as districts know they're getting needed funding now.

An awful lot of conjecture there presented as fact. ;) Why I try to sprinkle in some "in my opinion" "my thoughts" "I think" in my posts.  I hate when that ***** comes back and bites me in the butt.  I think there is always plenty of responsibilities (positive and negative) to go around on both sides.  

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

An awful lot of conjecture there presented as fact. ;) Why I try to sprinkle in some "in my opinion" "my thoughts" "I think" in my posts.  I hate when that ***** comes back and bites me in the butt.  I think there is always plenty of responsibilities (positive and negative) to go around on both sides.  

That's a decent rebuttal in my opinion or whatever.

3 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

It's my thoughts and/or opinion  based on what I'm hearing from certain sources that are not 100% verified that I say "thank you" 

On the BBMB they had a signature section where I just included the disclaimer...

*All comments made are based on my opinion and my opinion alone and should not be taken seriously by anybody.

8 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

On the BBMB they had a signature section where I just included the disclaimer...

*All comments made are based on my opinion and my opinion alone and should not be taken seriously by anybody.

Good idea.  I like it.  👍🏻

15 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Oil companies know who butter their bread. Big oil can’t ruin the environment if the Democrats are in charge and that burns them. Price gouging and making the Dems look bad, those crooks love it. 

All the more more reason to push green energy and create eco crimes with severe penalties 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Ignorance is bliss!

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oil companies know who butter their bread. Big oil can’t ruin the environment if the Democrats are in charge and that burns them. Price gouging and making the Dems look bad, those crooks love it. 

All the more more reason to push green energy and create eco crimes with severe penalties 

Trump inherited a booming economy from Obama but the surge in the markets and the economy is all of Biden's doing.

Just making sure I've got the talking points right. 

34 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Trump inherited a booming economy from Obama but the surge in the markets and the economy is all of Biden's doing.

Just making sure I've got the talking points right. 

Yup.  And the vaccine was all because of Joey.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Record highs on Wall Street. So much for the right wing lies that with the Dems in charge it will kill the economy. 

Based on this (silly) metric how was the economy from 2017-2020?