Biden Confronts The Economic Crisis

Tiberius

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That's the Achilles Heel of the intellectual, academic, and coastal elitist left.  Their existence depends on the very people they despise.  People that have provide sector jobs and businesses that produce real goods and services.  At some point the "deporables" will figure it out, stop supporting them, and let them fend for themselves and watch them starve to death in their Utopian communities.  And at that point problem solved..

As the economy implodes the liberals will have the choice to adapt to the standards of their ancestors or perish.  

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

irony-1-1.jpg?fit=1200,628&ssl=1

Was the election stolen? 

Funny, you would be attracted to a post about chit. Like a fly 

7 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

You shovel chit a vast majority of the time while on this board.  The cow manure smell would be less offensive.  If the economy jumps the tracks at some point in the near future due to all the screwing around from COVID things might reduce down to basic functions like growing vegetables and cutting wood.  Surely, you learned that manure is good for growing most vegetables (tomatoes like very minimal nitrates).  

I have a good job, no need 

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆 More whining Rob...

Meanwhile:

It won't matter as certain sectors of the economy are very wobbly.  I'm waiting for a tree service because he can't get parts for a key piece of equipment.  The supply chain in agriculture is fractured.  Another poor crop year will only hike commodity prices.  Things are far far from being alright if somebody is willing to come down to the ground level from their ivory tower.

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Was the election stolen? 

Funny, you would be attracted to a post about chit. Like a fly 

I have a good job, no need 

It never hurts to have a backup plan.  Where do I leave your canned goods that you will need this winter?

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

It won't matter as certain sectors of the economy are very wobbly.  I'm waiting for a tree service because he can't get parts for a key piece of equipment.  The supply chain in agriculture is fractured.  Another poor crop year will only hike commodity prices.  Things are far far from being alright if somebody is willing to come down to the ground level from their ivory tower.

It never hurts to have a backup plan.  Where do I leave your canned goods that you will need this winter?

Why will I need canned goods? 

I think you are VERY typical of the Trump voter. You guys make up things and then think they are true. That's why I am glad you were defeated. You guys are not fit 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I think you are VERY typical of the Trump voter. You guys make up things and then think they are true. That's why I am glad you were defeated. You guys are not fit 

Because of no matter how cheap your salary is your employer will no longer be able to afford you.  It will not be just you but many many people across the globe.  It's going to be a domino effect.  Parts to service vehicles such as pickup trucks are very very scarce.  Many people depend on a pickup truck for their business and cannot afford to be without one.  They will not be able to pay planned income taxes because their revenue will be greatly reduced.  Reduced revenue intake will create layoffs fro government workers.  You can't out run this.  Come down from your elitist tower and look at what is going on.  

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

Because of no matter how cheap your salary is your employer will no longer be able to afford you.  It will not be just you but many many people across the globe.  It's going to be a domino effect.  Parts to service vehicles such as pickup trucks are very very scarce.  Many people depend on a pickup truck for their business and cannot afford to be without one.  They will not be able to pay planned income taxes because their revenue will be greatly reduced.  Reduced revenue intake will create layoffs fro government workers.  You can't out run this.  Come down from your elitist tower and look at what is going on.  

No, I’ll be fine. It’s great being smart. Sure helps in earning wealth :) 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not fit for what?

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, I’ll be fine. It’s great being smart. Sure helps in earning wealth :) 

Wealth can be fleeting and we are overdue for our periodic reminder as a country.  Even in WNY fortunes have come and gone over generations.  I can remember people old enough to remember families that made money supplying the Union Forces during the American Civil War here in WNY.  The only legacy left for nearly all when I was a kid was a brick two story home in need of extensive repair and had boarders as few could afford to own such a structure by ordinary means.  I'm afraid that many Americans will not like the near coming future.  Time is the great equalizer among men.  

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Not fit for?  

@Tenhigh Sorry missed your same question.   FYI don't expect any reply from him. 

Edited by Chef Jim

27 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Not fit for what?

To govern 

27 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Wealth can be fleeting and we are overdue for our periodic reminder as a country.  Even in WNY fortunes have come and gone over generations.  I can remember people old enough to remember families that made money supplying the Union Forces during the American Civil War here in WNY.  The only legacy left for nearly all when I was a kid was a brick two story home in need of extensive repair and had boarders as few could afford to own such a structure by ordinary means.  I'm afraid that many Americans will not like the near coming future.  Time is the great equalizer among men.  

I’ll be fine. 

11 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

Biden confronts his face diaper.

f_mo_bidenmask_200407-00_00_01_11-Still0

That's fine with me as long as I don't have to hear or see what Trump is confronting anymore.  They'll just wheel him around for election cycles to bully your representatives into doing his bidding rather than that of their constituents.  

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just wait until the capital gains tax increase gets passed. 

Do you think that Wall Street waits until something happens to figure it in??  If the tax increase is a near certainty it's already figured in somewhat.  I do love the "just wait till..."  mentality though.  it's strong here.  Where's the anyday now report that was gonna put Hillary, Obama and the deep state in prison????  Did Biden's DOJ supress it or was it the Trump DOJ that did that??????

49 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Do you think that Wall Street waits until something happens to figure it in??  If the tax increase is a near certainty it's already figured in somewhat.  I do love the "just wait till..."  mentality though.  it's strong here.  Where's the anyday now report that was gonna put Hillary, Obama and the deep state in prison????  Did Biden's DOJ supress it or was it the Trump DOJ that did that??????

It's with the "Trump will be in prison."  Remember that? 

And we'll see about Wall Street "figuring-in" the capital gains increase.  I hope you're right.

Edited by Doc

51 minutes ago, daz28 said:

What are you babbling about?  What will WS be "figuring in" regarding an increase in Capital Gains tax?  

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's with the "Trump will be in prison."  Remember that? 

And we'll see about Wall Street "figuring-in" the capital gains increase.  I hope you're right.

Well, it is more likely someone who IS being investigated is going to prison than him just claiming they would be.  

Also, I hope I'm right, too.  I've been holding on to some stuff forever, and this might be a good time to cash it out.  It would be just my luck that I(of modest means) get caught in the wide net cast for the big fish. 

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

What are you babbling about?  What will WS be "figuring in" regarding an increase in Capital Gains tax?  

Biden mentioned raising capital gains taxes(ie stocks).  I wasn't babbling.