Republicans who were appalled by Trump... what now ?

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

Yes he is, when someone has 600 posts per month like he does, it screams living in mommies basement playing video games all day, no job, loser, internet want to be bully tough guy. Bet he got his lunch money stolen alot in high school and now has an axe to grind and what better platform than being anonymous on the internet. He aint got the balls to confront me or you or anyone else in person, hence why he has 600 posts per month! Whole lot of these vocal losers out there in todays world! 

You were looking in the mirror when you said all that. It was too personal for you to have made that ***** up.  

You are a vocal idiot and a loser that is true on both accounts. It's good you know exactly the type you are.

That is the only reason you are here, b.c you are a sore loser and realized Trump lied to you. It angers you and you are trying to take it out on others... 

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, I am the egg man said:

The ones who chase others around do seem to have this affliction.

The fun(sad) part for them is they can puff their chests out like they matter.

Remember you came crawling back here after running away. Don't act like you didn't come back with an agenda.

5 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I'm Independent.  I have voted for both Republicans and Democrats.  But the past 4 years the Republican party has not been republican.  It's been a Trump cult.  True Republicans need to take the party back.  They should start by getting rid of Ronna McDaniel as party chair.

Right. You're in the same place as me. 

The core Republican Party ideas still exist out there: limited government, fiscal discipline, strong national security (to protect against real foreign adversaries, not a national police state), reform of entitlement programs, elimination of cumbersome regulations that impose unreasonable costs on the economy, free trade to the maximum extent it's consistent with our foreign policy, controlled but substantial levels of legal immigration to continue to enrich and replenish our economic energy, etc, etc.

My hope: once Trump is no longer in the White House, some of those core beliefs return to form the core of the new Republican Party. My fear: the Trumpists continue to hold sway and delay that reform from happening for at least one or two more election cycles.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

You were looking in the mirror when you said all that. It was too personal for you to have made that ***** up.  

You are a vocal idiot and a loser that is true on both accounts. It's good you know exactly the type you are.

That is the only reason you are here, b.c you are a sore loser and realized Trump lied to you. It angers you and you are trying to take it out on others... 

Hahaha, you are so pathetic its comical. The more you crap you spew the more you sound like a zit faced 17 year old know nothing nerd. Hahaha.........

Just now, Big Gun said:

Hahaha, you are so pathetic its comical. The more you crap you spew the more you sound like a zit faced 17 year old know nothing nerd. Hahaha.........

Says the guy who only comes here to do stupid stuff like this. You are truly brainwashed beyond help. Keep up your temper tantrum it makes everything just that much better 

55 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Says the guy who only comes here to do stupid stuff like this. You are truly brainwashed beyond help. Keep up your temper tantrum it makes everything just that much better 

Hahaha...... whatever zit boy, keep drinking that kool aid. You hateful POS!

19 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

The plague who was Trump has been elected out. On with Savior Joe. I already saw he's giving out 2K stimulus checks and slinging vaccines asap. The country will be tip top come February as long as you listen to the MSM.

Savior ?? Okay den .

23 hours ago, Iron Maiden said:

I love my country....I'm sure most humans on the planet feels the same way....We Americans often get a bad wrap about being ' too patriotic "......I am guilty of that myself...I am a proud Republican and have been for ever....   As I got older, and got to travel the world, things were put in perspectives...... It's a big world out there......Yes, we are the most powerful Country in the world economically and military.......But......before Trump, we were a beacon of Hope and Dreams......Now...not so much.....The last 4-5 years have been a challenge .....I never liked Donald J Trump......From day 1.....He was a terrible mistake....It actually took what looked like the cast of Duck Dynasty ( a bunch of tugs ) storming the Capitol for most of my fellow Republicans to jump ship........Where does the Republican Party go from here?.....

You watch the Democrats implode.  

This is just like 2008 only we gained House seats, have a 50 50 Senate and a new POTUS no one really likes.  Oh, so basically not 2008.  

So will now by rule be responsible for the following:

Any violence/terrorism from Muslims 

Any "it's just an idea" Antifa violence

The coming stock market "correction"

The Real Estate crash bc 0 interst can't last 

Covid Cases....all of them

And if Ds try to implode the Republic with their far left policies like gun grabs the SCOTUS will strike down; trying to end the filibuster (will this include state level to bc lots of States can't get voter ID passed due to D opposition in State Senates....hmmm) and guess who won full control of a large number of states in November.  

And North Korea has wasted little time:

I'm sure Kamawa got this...

In 6 months half the country still on lockdowns and entering school year 2 at home, cable news regurgitating for them all of Biden's agenda no one likes, the country will start to clamor for that other guy we were told was a disaster.....that he was right on everything.  It might not be him.  But the not **s hole version of him and that means 2022 House Red Wave I'm sure Twitter will promote all the hash tags for.   

The one thing about finding out everything literally in real time in this day and age, is the gross miscalculation of believing history has instantly been written.  That there is nothing new we learn or let time take its course to reveal consequences to both crap policy and good policy.  

I said in October after the Cons took SCOTUS 6-3, this election became inconsequential no matter who won.  Still believe that.  

Sure the lunatics that couldn't care less about policy have made Trump and the country look bad for now.  It pales in comparison to what the Ds led by the squad will attempt to actually do.  

Edited by Big Blitz

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You watch the Democrats implode.  

This is just like 2008 only we gained House seats, have a 50 50 Senate and a new POTUS no one really likes.  Oh, so basically not 2008.  

So will now by rule be responsible for the following:

Any violence/terrorism from Muslims 

Any "it's just an idea" Antifa violence

The coming stock market "correction"

The Real Estate crash bc 0 interst can't last 

Covid Cases....all of them

And if Ds try to implode the Republic with their far left policies like gun grabs the SCOTUS will strike down; trying to end the filibuster (will this include state level to bc lots of States can't get voter ID passed due to D opposition in State Senates....hmmm) and guess who won full control of a large number of states in November.  

And North Korea has wasted little time:

I'm sure Kamawa got this...

In 6 months half the country still on lockdowns and entering school year 2 at home, cable news regurgitating for them all of Biden's agenda no one likes, the country will start to clamor for that other guy we were told was a disaster.....that he was right on everything.  It might not be him.  But the not **s hole version of him and that means 2022 House Red Wave I'm sure Twitter will promote all the hash tags for.   

The one thing about finding our everything literally in real time in this day and age, is the gross miscalculation of believing history has instantly been written.  That there is nothing new we learn or let time take its course to reveal consequences to both crap policy and good policy.  

I said in October after the Cons took SCOTUS 6-3, this election became inconsequential no matter who won.  Still believe that.  

Sure the lunatics that couldn't care less about policy have made Trump and the country look bad for now.  It pales in comparison to what the Ds led by the squad will attempt to actually do.  

Your deep state bull#### is funny to read. It's fun when people like you go crazy anymore, b.c you end up either killing yourselves or destroying any chance you have at your crazy future.

You are a walking contradiction and it's awesome.

Edited by TBBills

9 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Your deep state bull#### is funny to read. It's fun when people like you go crazy anymore, b.c you end up either killing yourselves or destroying any chance you have at your crazy future.

That fanfic he wrote was awesome! He’s hilarious. 

10 minutes ago, TBBills said:

What's funny is you continue to be incapable of refuting the things I say with logic and facts.  

Which isn't shocking bc as a liberal you are only capable of being emotional and getting lost in your feelings.  

Think about this.  

The last 4 years haven't been policy disagreements.  The majority of the American people are good with Trump on policy.  The individual, not so much. We've always known this.  That's why the GOP so long as it embraces his agenda will be winning the House in 2022.  

But anyway the anger and hostility from leftists has been all emotion based and then lost in their feels. 

Everyone will realize this by June.  

Which is why the Ds need Social Media to suppress conservatives.  They can't win in a fair fight.  Same with getting 90 million ballots in the mail.  Needed to even have a chance.  

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What's funny is you continue to be incapable of refuting the things I say with logic and facts.  

Which isn't shocking bc as a liberal you are only capable of being emotional and getting lost in your feelings.  

Think about this.  

The last 4 years haven't been policy disagreements.  The majority of the American people are good with Trump on policy.  The individual, not so much. We've always known this.  That's why the GOP so long as it embraces his agenda will be winning the House in 2022.  

But anyway the anger and hostility from leftists has been all emotion based and then lost in their feels. 

Everyone will realize this by June.  

Which is why the Ds need Social Media to suppress conservatives.  They can't win in a fair fight.  Same with getting 90 million ballots in the mail.  Needed to even have a chance.  

Do you care to share what Trump policies are so widely supported and polling or other evidence besides your feelings to back up their support you claim?

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Do you care to share what Trump policies are so widely supported and polling or other evidence besides your feelings to back up their support you claim?

America First 

It's simple and has changed politics here for the next decade. 

Or maybe you can keep running on free stuff I don't know.  

And any Republican clearly not America First I'm out.  Uniparty isn't getting my vote.