The "Giving Him the Business" game.

njbuff

12 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I was at every Bills-Jets games at the Meadowlands from 1988-93, then stopped going. 

Stopped going in 1994 because I always got harassed there for rooting for my Bills, plus the traffic getting out really pissed me off. 🤮

I forgot in my post that there was a time when one of the guys at work had Jets season tickets & would sell the Bills game to me.  The best part about his seats were they were in the 2nd to last row of the stadium and right behind his seats was an empty space where a security guard was there throughout the game.  Never got hassled while in those seats.  Most of the time I've never had a problem at the Meadowlands stadiums.  So far never at MetLife.  The best way to park was at the old stadium I'd get there early & park as close as possible to the stadium entrance.  Nowadays, I don't think I can park that close to the stadium and the best parking for me is near the racetrack where I can make a quick exit to Patterson Plank road back to Rt 17 north.  Last year I went to the 1st two games since the Bills played in both.  The Jets was a bus trip & the Giants was with my friend Petrino who drove the final miles from his place in Beacon.  Parking at the Giants game was brutal because we got there when the lot was already packed.  We waited until the lots were empty before we left. Later in the season I went to a Giants/Vikings game & stayed overnight in NJ so I could get there early & get a spot close to the exit.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Raise your hand if you remember Ricky Moore as a Bills RB.  Ben Dreith was a one-of-a-kind ref.  Red Cashin was the only one close with that signature "first dahhhhhnnnnnnn" call.  The NFL put a stop to that, so now all refs are vanilla.

They're not even buff anymore

120A2CCA-84E9-4938-85FA-3BC5110BEB43.jpe