Week 17: Dolphins at Bills - Squish the Fish playoff hopes and dreams

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

70 percent precipitation and temps in the 30s so either snow or that lovely freezing rain. Says 1-3 inches expected. Regardless of what it says about wind in OP in general, the stadium is always more windy it seems

I think we can beat Tua with backups in this kind of weather.  I think our swagger extends to our whole roster; it's our aura and we know it, believe it.  That being said, I'm counting on Allen putting up a couple of TD's before being pulled.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

MVP.

That'd surprise me he knows the system and Covid can knock players off the 53 pretty damn quick.

I was thinking more along the lines of next season, but someone would have to go if they sign Stills no?

Edited by Scott7975

12 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Parker will play and play well. He's a Bills killer for some reason.

He kinda needs someone throwing him the ball, y'know? 

Check out his stats when it's Tua at the throttle.  In the Denver game I think he was 3 of 5 for 18 yds until Fitzpatrick.

Tua did OK in the AZ game, so there's that.  And Parker managed to collect a few DPIs on deep balls that were game changing.

3 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Wonder if Gilliam ends up on IR if they bring in Stills. Knee and hamstring + his inexperience seem to make him a prime candidate for freeing up a spot on the 53. 

Do we know what the rules are for IR in the playoffs? 

12 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I was thinking more along the lines of next season, but someone would have to go if they sign Stills no?

I don't see Stills signing to the practice squad.  I could be wrong.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They could move another roster player to the practice squad?

5 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Be loud people!  Drown out the annoying fake crowd noise.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I don’t know the IR rules for the playoffs, but I was more referring to the season ending variety. I don’t see Gilliam as a huge loss for the rest of the year in comparison to the stress Stills would put on the defense in the passing game. 

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

I don’t know the IR rules for the playoffs, but I was more referring to the season ending variety. I don’t see Gilliam as a huge loss for the rest of the year in comparison to the stress Stills would put on the defense in the passing game. 

I mean Gilliam ran those two guys over when Josh got his long running TD.