Stephon Diggs with 100 catches on the year!

Process

Congrats to Stefon (Not spelled "Stephon")  Diggs for having the best statistical output, for one season, among Buffalo Bills history of wide receivers. He truly is a blessing.

111 catches, 1314 yards, 5 TDs in 14 games. Still got 2 more games to go.

Diggs can probably finish the regular season with 125 - 130 catches, 1400+ yards, and 6 touchdowns. What a magical season. 

Edited by Buffalo Ballin

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Congrats to Stefon (Not spelled "Stephon")  Diggs for having the best statistical output, for one season, among Buffalo Bills history of wide receivers. He truly is a blessing.

111 catches, 1314 yards, 5 TDs in 14 games. Still got 2 more games to go.

Diggs can probably finish the regular season with 125 - 130 catches, 1400+ yards, and 6 touchdowns. What a magical season. 

Diggs just passed Andre Reeds record of 1312 yards in a season (3rd best).  He needs  55 more yards to surpass Eric Moulds record of 1368 regular season receiving yards achieved in 1998.    Yet another 90's record that is going to be shattered in this season of hope and joy.  

42 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Diggs just passed Andre Reeds record of 1312 yards in a season (3rd best).  He needs  55 more yards to surpass Eric Moulds record of 1368 regular season receiving yards achieved in 1998.    Yet another 90's record that is going to be shattered in this season of hope and joy.  

All depends on what we're play for at this point honestly.  He could crush it or we might rest some guys.  Like I said, it all depends.

39 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

All depends on what we're play for at this point honestly.  He could crush it or we might rest some guys.  Like I said, it all depends.

Irrespective of whether PIT wins or loses against the Bengals,  the #2 seed will still be up for Grab next week.  In fact, it will be there even in week 17, if hte Bills are a game behind the Steelers.    I assume Diggs will play definitely next week and possibly week 17

3 hours ago, ganesh said:

Moulds was my favorite player as a kid growing up (I'm only 31). He was just so, so good. Wish he had played with better QB's for his career.

Diggs is just such a good, all around receiver. He can do it all. He has good speed. He has good hands. He's a great route runner. He can catch short, intermediate, or long passes. He's the best all around receiver we've ever had. He just doesn't have a weakness. He isn't even that big, but he can take big hits. He can go up for the ball too. Just awesome.

• 2 weeks later...