Canceling student loans

shoshin

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

The letter was EXPLAINING why their applications were on hold.  Go back and read it with your red colored glasses off. 

If you draw the line from:

Your application has been received however your forgiveness is on hold due to lawsuits.

To:

Vote for us OR ELSE

You're more of a political hack than I've accused you of in the past.  LOL

OK then Jim, tell me where Joke said that cancelling student debt was buying votes.  I'll wait.  And wait.  And...

If this was simply a government form letter update then it would have ended with the last sentence:

"We will update you when there are new developments"

But no, they continued with pandering. The Biden/Harris administration has your back. Because pandemic. It's not as if every single thing about the pandemic was politicized or anything.

And wtf with the education is the great equalizer line?

Every single person who applied already had their education. They already received their money to pay for it that they promised to pay back.

Don't worry the government, and specifically democrats, have your back!

But sure the letter wasn't political and pandering for votes. Nope.

Screenshot_20221122_091217.thumb.jpg.8dd25ac883e64ba2b83c3e1a9d5dc6ae.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If this was simply a government form letter update then it would have ended with the last sentence:

"We will update you when there are new developments"

But no, they continued with pandering. The Biden/Harris administration has your back. Because pandemic. It's not as if every single thing about the pandemic was politicized or anything.

And wtf with the education is the great equalizer line?

Every single person who applied already had their education. They already received their money to pay for it that they promised to pay back.

Don't worry the government, and specifically democrats, have your back!

But sure the letter wasn't political and pandering for votes. Nope.

Screenshot_20221122_091217.thumb.jpg.8dd25ac883e64ba2b83c3e1a9d5dc6ae.jpg

When did those letters go out?

52 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Thank you.  So @BillsFanNC if these letters went out on the 20th of November, nearly two weeks after the midterms, what votes were this letter pandering for?  

The last one and the next one.

This whole thing is about getting votes for democrats. In the last election and forward. Period.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The last one and the next one.

This whole thing is about getting votes for democrats. In the last election and forward. Period.

The last one?  So they had a time machine?  LOL?

And the next one?  Yup, people will remember those letters for the next election

Nice try.  LOL 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

The last one?  So they had a time machine?  LOL?

And the next one?  Yup, people will remember those letters for the next election

Nice try.  LOL 

I'm going to do my best Chef Jim and answer your question with a question.

When did the Biden administration announce their plan to cancel student debt?

Nice try.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm going to do my best Chef Jim and answer your question with a question.

When did the Biden administration announce their plan to cancel student debt?

Nice try.

We are talking about the letter you linked to......twice.   And the second time you said that letter was sent to pander for votes.........nearly two weeks after the election.  Come on man.  You're better than this. 

5 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

There's always another election coming up.

And people don't remember the pandering from 12 months prior.  

5 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I thought I read somewhere they did.  I must have been thinking about IDR's.  I was wrong.  

It accrued in Income based repayment plans and in the past could get negative amortization, but once repayment does start, the new Biden admin rule will do away with negative amortization.

11 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

We are talking about the letter you linked to......twice.   And the second time you said that letter was sent to pander for votes.........nearly two weeks after the election.  Come on man.  You're better than this. 

And people don't remember the pandering from 12 months prior.  

Let's go back to the tweet that got you all riled up.  Because he doesn't say that the letter itself was to pander for votes.  He says the website, which was up well before the election, is a get out the vote data collection tool.

The "application update" letter is merely another example of the political nature of the entire BS vote pandering charade that this farce has been from the very beginning.  

Which does align with my view that the whole friggin idea of student loan debt forgiveness program,  from end to end, was a political play to garner votes during election season.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Let's go back to the tweet that got you all riled up.  Because he doesn't say that the letter itself was to pander for votes.  He says the website, which was up well before the election, is a get out the vote data collection tool.

The "application update" letter is merely another example of the political nature of the entire BS vote pandering charade that this farce has been from the very beginning.  

Which does align with my view that the whole friggin idea of student loan debt forgiveness program,  from end to end, was a political play to garner votes during election season.  

Great job Fred Astaire.  🕺🏻 

He didn’t say the letter itself pandered to votes.  YOU did.   It’s not the Tweet that had me riled up.  I actually kind of agreed with it.  What riled me up was your interpretation/reaction to it. Why you all need to put the ***** Twit For Brains machine down and think for yourselves.