Nah, no cheatin' y'all, trump is fat

Unforgiven

On 11/28/2020 at 1:24 AM, Unforgiven said:

NEW ANALYSIS OF MICHIGAN VOTER DATA REVEALS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS FLAGGED AS POTENTIALLY FRAUDULENT, LEADING STATISTICIANS TO POSIT “STRONG EVIDENCE” EXISTS THAT RESULTS WERE “MANIPULATED BY A COMPUTER ALGORITHM.”

Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-1.36.06-PM-800x589.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/michigan-election-fraud-analysis/

Democrats are corrupt American hating cheaters, they know and so does everyone else. mountains of evidence... cnn, twitter, and facebook can't even hide it anymore.

Has DR come out of hiding yet? He still crying about his ginormous loss?

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Especially now that Billsfan has closed it's shell and hidden it's political forum.

What are they ashamed of?

They realize they continue to peddle in conspiracy and fake news and it delegitimizes the sports side of the message board?

Pathetic losers

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, BillStime said:

What does desperation look like for $500, Alex?

I mean what are the odds this is the time they started counting the mail in ballots that Biden was heavily favored in? It's really far less complicated than people want to make it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buftex said:

Sorry, no time to explain. I have to get these 500 thousand indictments written up by tomorrow!

No actually I meant seriously: What is all of that? Just some random garbage you picked off the Internet or something part of a bigger movement?

This board used to be filled with tweets and one off vids of a bad actor or a small group of bad actors, by which we were supposed to extend terrible behavior to huge groups of people. 

Since The Departures, that’s died down some. This is why I ask: Is what you posted just a troll post or something bigger?

On 11/28/2020 at 1:24 AM, Unforgiven said:

NEW ANALYSIS OF MICHIGAN VOTER DATA REVEALS HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF MAIL-IN BALLOTS FLAGGED AS POTENTIALLY FRAUDULENT, LEADING STATISTICIANS TO POSIT “STRONG EVIDENCE” EXISTS THAT RESULTS WERE “MANIPULATED BY A COMPUTER ALGORITHM.”

Screen-Shot-2020-11-27-at-1.36.06-PM-800x589.png

https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/michigan-election-fraud-analysis/

Democrats are corrupt American hating cheaters, they know and so does everyone else. mountains of evidence... cnn, twitter, and facebook can't even hide it anymore.

I've resisted the urge, but I'm only so strong. 

Hoax. 

I'll listen when you can prove something in court.  Until then, it's just another hoaxy Trump lie. 

5 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I've resisted the urge, but I'm only so strong. 

Hoax. 

I'll listen when you can prove something in court.  Until then, it's just another hoaxy Trump lie. 

Actually it was true but it was from a Wednesday court action and was thrown out by Friday... The day he happened to post it lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2020 at 10:43 AM, Warcodered said:

Especially now that Billsfan has closed it's shell and hidden it's political forum.

Ooooh, that clever DR, no doubt doing some high-level "Storm" strategizing with his only personal Dad's Army.

"I know, let's create a fake football fan site and hide our insurrectionist machinations behind it so the Deep State will never find us."

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ooooh, that clever DR, no doubt doing some high-level "Storm" strategizing with his only personal Dad's Army.

"I know, let's create a fake football fan site and hide our insurrectionist machinations behind it so the Deep State will never find us."

That place is a insane asylum.