The Myth of the Liberal Media & Liberal Corporations

13 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Maybe the fact that he's lied over 20,000 times while in office has something to do with it? He's likely the most documented dishonest person who has ever lived.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

Can you make an evidence based claim that NYT has done the same?

I have one more that at minimum shows they are dishonest and incompetent- Nick Sandmann was a 16 year old kid who was bothering no one when a piece of crap dude tried to provoke a response from him and his school. Sandmann in this case was the good guy for not punching out a man who put a drum in his face for no reason. The NYT headline for the event initially "Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March"  where the true part was what he wore. The NYT would destroy an innocent child with lies to promote a narrative. If you disagree please let me know what I missed.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The 1619 project? Ummm...no slavery did happen. 

And Trump did seek Russian help. 

I’ve gone over this list before. These are just the Presidents in my lifetime. See if you notice a trend in the common characterization of each:

Kennedy (D): Camelot 

Johnson (D): laughable Texan 

Nixon (R): Crook

Carter (D): gentleman farmer

Ford (R): Clutz

Reagan (R): senile actor

Bush Sr (R): boring

Clinton (D): cool dude, Camelot returns

Bush Jr (R): trigger happy, dumb cowboy

Obama (D): the savior revisited

Trump (R): crook, unqualified, immoral 

the order gets a bit fuzzy but I think you get the gist here. When I was a kid I was too young to see the pattern. As I’ve gotten older the pattern is undeniable.

There’s no liberal bias? Yeah, right! 😂

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Maybe the fact that he's lied over 20,000 times while in office has something to do with it? He's likely the most documented dishonest person who has ever lived.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/13/donald-trump-20000-false-or-misleading-claims

Can you make an evidence based claim that NYT has done the same?

How many times you think Biden has lied through 47 years in the swamp! a few million maybe! heck he's probably lied more than 20,000 times about Hunter/Ukraine/China/Burisma/Laptop alone, that's ok to you liberal scumbags though, right!  

Let the clown show stars comments ensue..........3.....2......1.........................................

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I have one more that at minimum shows they are dishonest and incompetent- Nick Sandmann was a 16 year old kid who was bothering no one when a piece of crap dude tried to provoke a response from him and his school. Sandmann in this case was the good guy for not punching out a man who put a drum in his face for no reason. The NYT headline for the event initially "Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native Elder at Indigenous Peoples March"  where the true part was what he wore. The NYT would destroy an innocent child with lies to promote a narrative. If you disagree please let me know what I missed.

Funny that you get no response to this. It's almost like if they don't respond it never happened.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why then didn't Russia aid Trump in 2020? Where were they? Geesh, with friends like them..... amirite?

• Like (+1) 1

Tibs I can deal with the fact that you sometimes cherry pick info but to flat out lie like this about the 1619 project is pathetic. The entire structure of the 1619 project is fundamentally a lie, initially stating it was the history of the USA and finally admitting it was simply a narrative, or in a more common term, a story.

3 hours ago, Big Gun said:

How many times you think Biden has lied through 47 years in the swamp! a few million maybe! heck he's probably lied more than 20,000 times about Hunter/Ukraine/China/Burisma/Laptop alone, that's ok to you liberal scumbags though, right!  

Let the clown show stars comments ensue..........3.....2......1.........................................

Who's a liberal?

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Did they correct the story when they got more information?

Edit: they did. There are no lies or dishonesty here. This is what a credible news source looks like. Read an article from Fox about Breonna Taylor or find me a Trump quote where he said he was wrong.

"Interviews and additional video footage have offered a fuller picture of what happened in this encounter, including the context that the Native American man approached the students amid broader tensions outside the Lincoln Memorial. Read the latest article here."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/us/covington-catholic-high-school-nathan-phillips.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

Edited by BullBuchanan

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve gone over this list before. These are just the Presidents in my lifetime. See if you notice a trend in the common characterization of each:

Kennedy (D): Camelot 

Johnson (D): laughable Texan 

Nixon (R): Crook

Carter (D): gentleman farmer

Ford (R): Clutz

Reagan (R): senile actor

Bush Sr (R): boring

Clinton (D): cool dude, Camelot returns

Bush Jr (R): trigger happy, dumb cowboy

Obama (D): the savior revisited

Trump (R): crook, unqualified, immoral 

the order gets a bit fuzzy but I think you get the gist here. When I was a kid I was too young to see the pattern. As I’ve gotten older the pattern is undeniable.

There’s no liberal bias? Yeah, right! 😂

And where did you get this characterization, other than in your own mind?  As an independent, here's mine:

Kenney:  deified because of the assassination; not a great president by any means, almost got us into WWIII because of his botching the Bay of Pigs

Johnson:  pioneered civil rights; war on poverty which had its good and bad points; terrible job on Vietnam

Nixon:  would have gotten more credit if he not been, in fact, a crook; he should have been convicted and sent to jail for what he did

Ford:  a good man in a bad position, should never have pardoned Nixon nor should never have said Poland was not under Soviet influence, would have been re-elected if not for those

Carter:  a good man who was totally unqualified for the job; a better post-presidential than presidential impact

Reagan:  deserves a lot of credit for ending the Cold war, deserves a lot of criticism for promoting the supply side economic theory that has never worked to this day

Bush Sr:  a good man, should have been re-elected; holding him accountable for raising taxes when needed was ridiculous

Clinton:  pretty good on some domestic policies such as scaling back welfare, his personal habits tarnish whatever legacy he has; should have been both impeached and removed for perjury

Bush Jr:  will always give him credit for holding the country together after 9/11, will always give him negative marks for falsifying reasons to go into Iraq, for the horrible response to Katrina, and for the economic implosion in 2008.

Obama:  History maker, pretty good on social policy, terrible on foreign policy - never draw a red line that you then won't cross

Trump:  a disaster; wanted to turn a democracy into a dictatorship; should have been impeached and removed for obstruction, violation of the emoluments clause, you name it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Who's a liberal?

Did they correct the story when they got more information?

Edit: they did. There are no lies or dishonesty here. This is what a credible news source looks like. Read an article from Fox about Breonna Taylor or find me a Trump quote where he said he was wrong.

"Interviews and additional video footage have offered a fuller picture of what happened in this encounter, including the context that the Native American man approached the students amid broader tensions outside the Lincoln Memorial. Read the latest article here."

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/19/us/covington-catholic-high-school-nathan-phillips.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

They wrote a front page article knowing full well that there was a fuller video available, without contacting the school, and plastered a child's face all over the place stating completely false information. This is one you should let die because it is immoral and unethical to slander a child without  even mentioning it not even reaching the lowest bar of journalism.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

And where did you get this characterization, other than in your own mind?  As an independent, here's mine:

Kenney:  deified because of the assassination; not a great president by any means, almost got us into WWIII because of his botching the Bay of Pigs

Johnson:  pioneered civil rights; war on poverty which had its good and bad points; terrible job on Vietnam

Nixon:  would have gotten more credit if he not been, in fact, a crook; he should have been convicted and sent to jail for what he did

Ford:  a good man in a bad position, should never have pardoned Nixon nor should never have said Poland was not under Soviet influence, would have been re-elected if not for those

Carter:  a good man who was totally unqualified for the job; a better post-presidential than presidential impact

Reagan:  deserves a lot of credit for ending the Cold war, deserves a lot of criticism for promoting the supply side economic theory that has never worked to this day

Bush Sr:  a good man, should have been re-elected; holding him accountable for raising taxes when needed was ridiculous

Clinton:  pretty good on some domestic policies such as scaling back welfare, his personal habits tarnish whatever legacy he has; should have been both impeached and removed for perjury

Bush Jr:  will always give him credit for holding the country together after 9/11, will always give him negative marks for falsifying reasons to go into Iraq, for the horrible response to Katrina, and for the economic implosion in 2008.

Obama:  History maker, pretty good on social policy, terrible on foreign policy - never draw a red line that you then won't cross

Trump:  a disaster; wanted to turn a democracy into a dictatorship; should have been impeached and removed for obstruction, violation of the emoluments clause, you name it.

I will question you on several of your statements- how was Bush responsible for the 2008 implosion? He spoke out against the mortgage policies that were the main driving force of it and simply did not fight congress. Congress is to blame.

How is Obama less a dictator than Trump? With DREAMER act he did what he had previously said could only be done through congress, not to mention that he was ruled unconstitutional more often than any other president in modern times? I am not in love with Trump but seriously how is he a dictator.https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/obama-has-lost-supreme-court-more-any-modern-president

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

They wrote a front page article knowing full well that there was a fuller video available, without contacting the school, and plastered a child's face all over the place stating completely false information. This is one you should let die because it is immoral and unethical to slander a child without  even mentioning it not even reaching the lowest bar of journalism.

"stating completely false information" is going way overboard in the opposite direction. If you read the article, there really isn't much that's "false" there. It includes statements from the parties and a reporting of events. Regardless of that they went and added further context and redactions, as they always do.

Integrity is being able to admit when you were wrong and not letting emotions get the best of you. The reason that the NYT is a gold standard of journalism is for those reason among others, including their dedication to research and evidence based approach to writing.

The difference between media that caters to the right wing and everybody else is that you'll never see them do that. You'll very rarely even see them say a negative thing about their own team. Fox is doing it lately, but like I mentioned previously, that's probably a gambit. They position themselves, and by extension the people that consume their content, as an "us against the wonder" proposition. I understand that you may feel that other media outlets are biased because of how negatively they report on Republicans. Be assured, they report negatively on Democrats and Independents as well, but I don't think you appreciate how many awful things that Trump, McConnel and the rest of the Republican party do on a regular basis. If you're deep in it, it can be hard to gain perspective, but for those of us that aren't in the MAGA cult, it's been a nonstop horrorshow. Every single day for the last 4 years has been chaos, and I'm just happy that we'll soon get back to normal.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I will question you on several of your statements- how was Bush responsible for the 2008 implosion? He spoke out against the mortgage policies that were the main driving force of it and simply did not fight congress. Congress is to blame.

How is Obama less a dictator than Trump? With DREAMER act he did what he had previously said could only be done through congress, not to mention that he was ruled unconstitutional more often than any other president in modern times? I am not in love with Trump but seriously how is he a dictator.https://www.cato.org/publications/commentary/obama-has-lost-supreme-court-more-any-modern-president

Trump is the only president in history that said Article 2 allows him to do anything he wants.  He wanted to be a dictator and thank God he got voted out.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

"stating completely false information" is going way overboard in the opposite direction. If you read the article, there really isn't much that's "false" there. It includes statements from the parties and a reporting of events. Regardless of that they went and added further context and redactions, as they always do.

Integrity is being able to admit when you were wrong and not letting emotions get the best of you. The reason that the NYT is a gold standard of journalism is for those reason among others, including their dedication to research and evidence based approach to writing.

The difference between media that caters to the right wing and everybody else is that you'll never see them do that. You'll very rarely even see them say a negative thing about their own team. Fox is doing it lately, but like I mentioned previously, that's probably a gambit. They position themselves, and by extension the people that consume their content, as an "us against the wonder" proposition. I understand that you may feel that other media outlets are biased because of how negatively they report on Republicans. Be assured, they report negatively on Democrats and Independents as well, but I don't think you appreciate how many awful things that Trump, McConnel and the rest of the Republican party do on a regular basis. If you're deep in it, it can be hard to gain perspective, but for those of us that aren't in the MAGA cult, it's been a nonstop horrorshow. Every single day for the last 4 years has been chaos, and I'm just happy that we'll soon get back to normal.

The fact you defend them slandering an innocent child is all I need to know about you as a human being. You put politics above all else including the destruction of good people. But the NYT is not the gold standard anymore to anyone outside NY, intelligent people go to multiple sources all across the spectrum because they all have there own bend.

15 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The fact you defend them slandering an innocent child is all I need to know about you as a human being. You put politics above all else including the destruction of good people. But the NYT is not the gold standard anymore to anyone outside NY, intelligent people go to multiple sources all across the spectrum because they all have there own bend.

Innocent child? Give me a ***** break. The kid's still a scumbag.

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

Innocent child? Give me a ***** break. The kid's still a scumbag.

Once again proving my point that politics rules your life. He was innocent at the time and had no desire to be famous, please explain how he was a scumbag? 

On 11/20/2020 at 11:31 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Tibs I can deal with the fact that you sometimes cherry pick info but to flat out lie like this about the 1619 project is pathetic. The entire structure of the 1619 project is fundamentally a lie, initially stating it was the history of the USA and finally admitting it was simply a narrative, or in a more common term, a story.

What’s it lying about? Slavery is a huge part of American history. Slavery was so awful, are you say8ng you want that history covered up? 

What’s it lying about? Slavery is a huge part of American history. Slavery was so awful, are you say8ng you want that history covered up? 

The 1619 project was not stating that slavery was part of American history but was THE  reason America was founded and racism is the only reason for its success. Also you trying to act like conservatives want to censure history would like me blaming your side for welfare payments not being high enough.

The 1619 project was not stating that slavery was part of American history but was THE  reason America was founded and racism is the only reason for its success. Also you trying to act like conservatives want to censure history would like me blaming your side for welfare payments not being high enough.

Not the articles I read, one was about a slave traders who kept a diary of the girls he raped and sold. Can you back up your claim about THE reason America was founded and n relation to 1619 project.

not sure what this has to do with welfare. Interesting you make that point, though. 

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Not the articles I read, one was about a slave traders who kept a diary of the girls he raped and sold. Can you back up your claim about THE reason America was founded and n relation to 1619 project.

not sure what this has to do with welfare. Interesting you make that point, though. 

Bold strategy- argue I am wrong and then feign ignorance. Perhaps before calling me out read what the creator of the 1619 project said before being roundly mocked for being stupid- https://news.wttw.com/2020/01/27/creator-1619-project-discusses-legacy-slavery and then what she said after being destroyed any historian who was not out to only make a buck https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/1619-project-founder-claims-her-project-is-simply-an-origin-story-not-history%3f_amp=true

I had actual expected more of you, but my expectations of you to simply be mediocre were too high.

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Bold strategy- argue I am wrong and then feign ignorance. Perhaps before calling me out read what the creator of the 1619 project said before being roundly mocked for being stupid- https://news.wttw.com/2020/01/27/creator-1619-project-discusses-legacy-slavery and then what she said after being destroyed any historian who was not out to only make a buck https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/1619-project-founder-claims-her-project-is-simply-an-origin-story-not-history%3f_amp=true

I had actual expected more of you, but my expectations of you to simply be mediocre were too high.

Can you post something they actually wrote instead of people saying what they wrote? This really looks like you didn't read the original articles only the propaganda people wrote about it. 

What did you find objectionable about this link you posted? https://news.wttw.com/2020/01/27/creator-1619-project-discusses-legacy-slavery Not sure I get you point. 

And this link is a little hissy fit over if its history or journalism? https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/1619-project-founder-claims-her-project-is-simply-an-origin-story-not-history. Oh no!!! 

Still not seeing where all your anger and outrage is coming from. 

You do agree that slavery was a monstrous outrage against humanity, right? 

You know slavery was a major factor in determining national policy, right? Need examples? 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Still not seeing where all your anger and outrage is coming from. 

You do agree that slavery was a monstrous outrage against humanity, right? 

You know slavery was a major factor in determining national policy, right? Need examples? 

You’ve gotta be kidding me right? You think most modern Americans see blacks as former slaves?  Do they see Jews the same way? How about Japanese? Do they see them as people who bombed Pearl Harbor? Get over yourself!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’ve gotta be kidding me right? You think most modern Americans see blacks as former slaves?  Do they see Jews the same way? How about Japanese? Do they see them as people who bombed Pearl Harbor? Get over yourself!

Was only 50 years ago blacks were allowed full citizenship. Trump, Romney, Bush and McCain's families were all rich long before that. Can't expect people to overcome that level of oppression overnight. 

And your insult is taken. All I'll say is that you are an idiot.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Was only 50 years ago blacks were allowed full citizenship. Trump, Romney, Bush and McCain's families were all rich long before that. Can't expect people to overcome that level of oppression overnight. 

And your insult is taken. All I'll say is that you are an idiot.

Believe me, I’m far from an idiot. You have no idea. But your immediate leap to name calling speaks volumes. Once again, get over yourself. NOBODY is out to get you. This is the most diverse civilization in the history of mankind. NOBODY cares about the color of your skin. Is it a perfect society? Of course not. There’s no such thing. But to suggest that systematic racism is a major problem in 2020 is laughable.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Believe me, I’m far from an idiot. You have no idea. But your immediate leap to name calling speaks volumes. Once again, get over yourself. NOBODY is out to get you. This is the most diverse civilization in the history of mankind. NOBODY cares about the color of your skin. Is it a perfect society? Of course not. There’s no such thing. But to suggest that systematic racism is a major problem in 2020 is laughable.

When did systematic racism end? What date would you say that the hearts and minds were changed? 

Can you post something they actually wrote instead of people saying what they wrote? This really looks like you didn't read the original articles only the propaganda people wrote about it. 

What did you find objectionable about this link you posted? https://news.wttw.com/2020/01/27/creator-1619-project-discusses-legacy-slavery Not sure I get you point. 

You clearly are not capable of understanding that presenting lies as truth is in and of itself bad. Presenting 1619 as the year of the "founding of the USA as we know it" is a lie and incongruent with actual history. I could more accurately show that the Democrat party is simply an extension of their KKK roots than what the 1619 project has presented

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

When did systematic racism end? What date would you say that the hearts and minds were changed? 

So, how much blood needs to be spilled on the altar of political correctness to make up for the sins of the past?  I would say nearly all the people living today would be against the institution of slavery as practiced in the antebellum era.  

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

You clearly are not capable of understanding that presenting lies as truth is in and of itself bad. Presenting 1619 as the year of the "founding of the USA as we know it" is a lie and incongruent with actual history. I could more accurately show that the Democrat party is simply an extension of their KKK roots than what the 1619 project has presented

That's just someone's opinion, so what? If she feels slavery was a super important event, why does that bother you so much? 

Sounds like you are knit picking because you hate the real truth. 

Go ahead and show the KKK thing, I'd love it. Please 

1 minute ago, RochesterRob said:

So, how much blood needs to be spilled on the altar of political correctness to make up for the sins of the past?  I would say nearly all the people living today would be against the institution of slavery as practiced in the antebellum era.  

You say this as your president is trying to get black people's votes thrown out in states he lost. He wants to disinfranchise black people. We have come along way, still need to make progress, obviously 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Exactly, when the US was formed it was only several decades away from a war to end slavery.  The Founding Fathers tried hard to outright eliminate it but in the end were unsuccessful as the South was far too reliant on it.  These clowns take the view it was the "US" from the beginning because they know that Great Britain is not writing any reparations checks plus the population is loaded with like minded morons who might prove to be useful idiots in their battle.  

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's just someone's opinion, so what? If she feels slavery was a super important event, why does that bother you so much? 

You say this as your president is trying to get black people's votes thrown out in states he lost. He wants to disinfranchise black people. We have come along way, still need to make progress, obviously 

Your statement is utter and total nonsense.

Exactly, when the US was formed it was only several decades away from a war to end slavery.  The Founding Fathers tried hard to outright eliminate it but in the end were unsuccessful as the South was far too reliant on it.  These clowns take the view it was the "US" from the beginning because they know that Great Britain is not writing any reparations checks plus the population is loaded with like minded morons who might prove to be useful idiots in their battle.  

Your statement is utter and total nonsense.

Trump is trying to have votes from largely black communities thrown out 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are so dishonest, you started telling me I am wrong and now "it is just her opinion". Last time- she presented her historically inaccurate opinion as facts for over a year. She is a liar and liberals like you protect her because you are a racist. As for the KKK part, Robert Byrd was the highest ranking KKK member ever to sit in the senate and our new president elect spoke in glowing terms of his accomplishments at his funeral 10 years ago. 

• Like (+1) 1

No.  Trump is trying to make sure all votes are legit in terms of origin.  

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! Good one! 

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are so dishonest, you started telling me I am wrong and now "it is just her opinion". Last time- she presented her historically inaccurate opinion as facts for over a year. She is a liar and liberals like you protect her because you are a racist. As for the KKK part, Robert Byrd was the highest ranking KKK member ever to sit in the senate and our new president elect spoke in glowing terms of his accomplishments at his funeral 10 years ago. 

No, history doesn't work like that. I can say Plymouth Rock was the foundation of America. So what? 

Robert Byrd of WV??? Dead, of course, but WV is Trump's most popular state, he won it by like 30%!! What are you saying? Trump gains his support from that sort of voter? 

12 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Do you think it is fair for the black community (your words) to pursue reparations from Great Britain as GB ran the show from 1619 until 1776?  That is over a 150 year span.  

This has nothing to do with Trump trying to have votes tossed from predominently black areas. You also don't think there is systematic racism in the police, right? 

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

No.  Trump is trying to make sure all votes are legit in terms of origin.  

90 million votes in the mail.  We turned it into Election summer so...

Yea sorry....verify all of them.  

Rest assured when Democrats lose in GA in January we will be verifying every ballot, the media will not call the races, and Stacy Abrams will declare herself the winner of both seats.   

4 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Please answer my question.

No, its a silly question based in no facts 

Chris Christie calls the conduct of Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

Paul Kane and Felicia SonmezThe Washington Post
Nov. 22, 2020Updated: Nov. 22, 2020 6:57 p.m.

WASHINGTON - Several prominent Republicans said President Donald Trump's legal arguments had run their course, and called on him to allow the presidential transition process to begin.

Chris Christie, a Trump confidant who helped prepare the president for the debates, called the conduct of Trump's legal team a "national embarrassment." Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., said Trump had "exhausted all plausible legal options," and urged him to concede. Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., said it's time to begin the transition.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Chris-Christie-calls-the-conduct-of-Trump-s-legal-15746312.php

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, its a silly question based in no facts 

Chris Christie calls the conduct of Trump's legal team a 'national embarrassment'

Paul Kane and Felicia SonmezThe Washington Post
Nov. 22, 2020Updated: Nov. 22, 2020 6:57 p.m.

WASHINGTON - Several prominent Republicans said President Donald Trump's legal arguments had run their course, and called on him to allow the presidential transition process to begin.

Chris Christie, a Trump confidant who helped prepare the president for the debates, called the conduct of Trump's legal team a "national embarrassment." Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., said Trump had "exhausted all plausible legal options," and urged him to concede. Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., said it's time to begin the transition.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Chris-Christie-calls-the-conduct-of-Trump-s-legal-15746312.php

Lol Chris Christie calling something a national embarrassment in order to get fawning media cove......I mean totally because he knows what he's talking about.