Is there any other QB you would want with game on line in 4th?

Hebert19

Think about the last 2 years.   Even in the playoffs game vs Houston he drove us down to tie.  

Dude is clutch.  Makes hard throws when needed and puts his body on the line when its needed too. 

Maybe a-a-ron but not sure id take anyone else. 

This year was all about Josh. He's proven he is an elite QB. Russell Wilson has 7 turnovers in the last 2 games combined. Brady had four picks last week. Brees started the year terribly. 

Allen is the franchise QB the Bills have been looking for.

Now Edmunds is a different story. It's time to turn the page on him as the MLB

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

This year was all about Josh. He's proven he is an elite QB. Russell Wilson has 7 turnovers in the last 2 games combined. Brady had four picks last week. Brees started the year terribly. 

Allen is the franchise QB the Bills have been looking for.

Now Edmunds is a different story. It's time to turn the page on him as the MLB

Not proven elite but he's proven he's a real NFL starter IMO. Probably on the Mathew Stafford level right now. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Not proven elite but he's proven he's a real NFL starter IMO. Probably on the Mathew Stafford level right now. 

I am a UGA fan and pull for Stanford. You are comparing apples and oranges. Totally different styles. Charles Davis gave you a more accurate comparison yesterday during the broadcast, Big Ben. 

4 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Nope. I think we also need to step back and include this O. Diggs and Beasley made amazing catches yesterday on that last drive. The pass protection was amazing. Josh made some clutch throws but everyone made some plays on that drive. 

They did...but in the second half our beat up OL finally showed weakness, no running game, players obsessed with committing back-breaking penalties and a RB who dropped a would-be TD screen pass. 

The least our WR's can do is make big time catches for our big time QB, when every other aspect of our offense is stuck in the mud.

Edited by SCBills

14 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They did...but in the second half our beat up OL finally showed weakness, no running game, players obsessed with committing back-breaking penalties and a RB who dropped a would-be TD screen pass. 

The least our WR's can do is make big time catches for our big time QB, when every other aspect of our offense is stuck in the mud.

You say this like you haven’t watched this offense for the past 15+ years...since Bledsoe we haven’t had a consistently good passing QB. Allen is on the upswing but at the beginning of the year none of us thought he would have these numbers. I say this because I am an Allen believer and fan. 

I agree with you and the line. Daboll needs to spend the bye working on run blocking schemes with oline and rb coaches. Something has got to improve there. When you think about the good teams in the AFC, the Bills will be playing outside in Jan. It might be in Buffalo or another cold weather city like Pitt, KC, or Baltimore. Need to run the ball. 

1 minute ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

You say this like you haven’t watched this offense for the past 15+ years...since Bledsoe we haven’t had a consistently good passing QB. Allen is on the upswing but at the beginning of the year none of us thought he would have these numbers. I say this because I am an Allen believer and fan. 

I agree with you and the line. Daboll needs to spend the bye working on run blocking schemes with oline and rb coaches. Something has got to improve there. When you think about the good teams in the AFC, the Bills will be playing outside in Jan. It might be in Buffalo or another cold weather city like Pitt, KC, or Baltimore. Need to run the ball. 

Stop running it into loaded boxes.  They had tons of guys on the LOS all day long, and they kept running under center runs all game.  It doesn't keep them honest on play action, and it probably resulted in like 7 runs that lost yards.