I hate condiment packets

Irv

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hate squeeze bottle.  I either don't squeeze hard enough and nothing comes out, or I squeeze too hard and 90% of the ketchup is on one side of the hotdog.

Always shake them first to mix the condiment since it can separate and then turn them upside down (with the cap closed) and bang the bottle on a table to get the condiment to go to the top.  You are welcome.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

Always shake them first to mix the condiment since it can separate and then turn them upside down (with the cap closed) and bang the bottle on a table to get the condiment to go to the top.  You are welcome.

It doesn't work.  My forearms are too strong and I can't control the force it puts out.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I hate squeeze bottle.  I either don't squeeze hard enough and nothing comes out, or I squeeze too hard and 90% of the ketchup is on one side of the hotdog.

While I don't care about your squeeze-bottle issues, I do love that you put ketchup on a hotdog (Sahlens, of course). It's the right choice! I'll defend that forever.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

TMI.

Right forearm specifically.  

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

While I don't care about your squeeze-bottle issues, I do love that you put ketchup on a hotdog (Sahlens, of course). It's the right choice! I'll defend that forever.

Ketchup, mustard, onions and jalapenos.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

or buy/shake the ones that squirt from the bottom. 

Edited by The Jokeman

31 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

While that is true, he's also "lemon pepper wings" guy. 

When is my wine arriving?

Patience is a virtue. I’m sure it will arrive any day now.......the wait will make it taste even better. 

Ranch and lemon pepper........must have bumped his head as a boy. Bless his little heart! 

On 11/14/2020 at 10:41 PM, T&C said:

Might want to think twice about that... this is the girl who fills the condiment bottles:

Lisa D on Twitter: "You think Coronavirus is bad? Wait til you grab that gas  nozzle after elbow deep Wanda slaps her ass cheese all over it🤣😂🤣…  https://t.co/iJ3xGE7Y5f"

This makes me want to be a better person, for fear that I might come back in my next life as an oversized thong. :sick:

• Haha (+1) 1

We were probably like 10 & 6, my little brother randomly stomped on a mustard packet at a concession stand and it splattered all over some dude’s jeans like 10 feet away.

There was a perfect trail of mustard leading from the still underfoot packet to this guy’s pants. He had his hands full with food and drinks, I saw him look down at his jeans and watched his eyes follow the yellow line to my brother, who I promptly grabbed by the jacket and pulled back into the crowd to ‘disappear’.

He obviously didn’t mean to do it but I gave him some what-for, and we didn’t tell my dad. Bro code.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

We were probably like 10 & 6, my little brother randomly stomped on a mustard packet at a concession stand and it splattered all over some dude’s jeans like 10 feet away.

There was a perfect trail of mustard leading from the still underfoot packet to this guy’s pants. He had his hands full with food and drinks, I saw him look down at his jeans and watched his eyes follow the yellow line to my brother, who I promptly grabbed by the jacket and pulled back into the crowd to ‘disappear’.

He obviously didn’t mean to do it but I gave him some what-for, and we didn’t tell my dad. Bro code.

We need more big Bros like you! 😆 

• Like (+1) 1

I love condiment packets so much that I have an entire drawer devoted to them in my kitchen.  Need some duck sauce for your french bread pizza at 2am?  I gotcha covered.  Marinating beef for jerky and realize you don’t have any soy sauce?  No problem.  More things should come in packets.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I love condiment packets so much that I have an entire drawer devoted to them in my kitchen.  Need some duck sauce for your french bread pizza at 2am?  I gotcha covered.  Marinating beef for jerky and realize you don’t have any soy sauce?  No problem.  More things should come in packets.

Publix stopped putting the canola/olive oil packets out just because of people like you. Thanks a ton.

p.s. Wawa has honey packets.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.