CBS playoff projections

So in this scenario, we play the Colts at home.  Absolutely take that.  OMG if we don't win that game.....

We would go to KC for the divisional round I think?

You can also see Pete Prisco picks us to win 34-33 in a shootout with the Cards.  Still don't like him.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2020-nfl-playoff-picture-here-are-the-projected-postseason-chances-for-all-32-teams-heading-into-week-10/

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Colts, Dolphins, even Raiders if they squeak in, would be great match ups for us.

I wouldnt even mind the KC rematch in round 2. I think we learned a lot that first game, and if we have a healthy OL back, it could be much different.

Yep.  I think we learned you can't be passive....we need to attack and be aggressive on defense.  

I doubt we see that same game plan the second time around.

7 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Is it just me or does it feel like the steelers can’t and shouldn’t maintain their undefeated record. They look beatable. 

I believe it's been shown in other threads that they have had an incredibly easy schedule. They do look pretty good tho when all healthy.

5 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

Is it just me or does it feel like the steelers can’t and shouldn’t maintain their undefeated record. They look beatable. 

There aren't any teams that are unbeatable. In a season where any player can be put on the COVID list, every team in this league is susceptible to losing. Mahomes was damn lucky when he came in that close of contact with Gilmore

43 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

everyone is beatable. Pitt is very good on offense and defense but the X-factor for them may be Ben’s health as the season drags on - he’s an old QB and is starting to get knicked up; he hurt both knees last week but escaped major injury. 

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.  I think we learned you can't be passive....we need to attack and be aggressive on defense.  

I doubt we see that same game plan the second time around.

I don't think we learned that. I think we learned the defensive gamplan while a hard watch is capable of keeping Mahomes and co below 30. If we could score we could win.

I think the teams to avoid who might end up the #5, #6 and #7 seed are the AFC North teams. Even Cleveland while inconsistent on their day can be a handful. Win the division and avoid an AFC N team and I think I would fancy our chances of making Divisional round.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I don't think we learned that. I think we learned the defensive gamplan while a hard watch is capable of keeping Mahomes and co below 30. If we could score we could win.

I think the teams to avoid who might end up the #5, #6 and #7 seed are the AFC North teams. Even Cleveland while inconsistent on their day can be a handful. Win the division and avoid an AFC N team and I think I would fancy our chances of making Divisional round.

Don't talk back to me.

• Haha (+1) 1