Gary Gramling (si.com) Josh Allen Quote

BillsIsrael

As I keep saying - tuning in to watch Allen play every Sunday brings me the most joy I've had as a football fan since the early '90s.  I actually think it might be more fun now, he's just such a unicorn and every single play is an adventure, you might see something you've never seen before in your life.

Also this great article.

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, Mat68 said:

He is the first Qb since Farve that puts you on the edge of your seat.  No matter the outcome you know he will go down swinging.  Whether he is getting called for a facemask on a DE, just to throw a 20 yard laser on the next play.  Nothing is impossible.  The 25 plus years of mediocre qb has created almost a conditioned response to circumstances and game situations.  Allen breaks down all those barriers for me.  He may not be the best Qb, but everytime he steps on the field there is a possibility he is the best player on the field.  Against Seatlle he was.  In the playoffs he could be too.  

He is the first guy to truly play like Favre, just reckless abandon out there.  He’s cleaned it up more this year, but he’s still a wild card, I love it, when it works lol. 

What I think I like most about Allen... is no down and distance seem too far. 3rd and 5 used to make me say just bring out the punter already.  With Allen, 3rd and 5 can become 3rd and 10 after a false start; then 3rd and 20 after a hold.  No problem..  he can convert this; I say to myself.   That is a truly good feeling.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1