Were Democrats sore losers after the 2016 election?

Westside

18 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I keep hearing about putting the country first, did the left put the country first the past four years? No, they went on a witch hunt. Damn the country, the left has no ethical grounds to tell the right to put the country first.

No doubt. Two wrongs don’t make this right. 

And last election, Clinton conceded the next day. Obama had Trump to the White House. 

And the election was closer. 

9 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

yeah Trump lying isn’t new. I’m merely asserting challenging election outcomes is the norm and both parties not only do it, but that’ll keep escalating too. 

What Those that ally themselves to one party miss here is I’m not saying one is right. I’m saying both are wrong and it’s a trend that’s going to continue to get worse.

Our two party system is garbage and it’s broken. 

All I'm saying is that not all evil is equal.  Like anything there are varying degrees.  It's ok to hate one thing more than another.  

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You won't find me supporting any right wing corporatists.

That’s clear but why the hate for your own people like joe? 

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

All I'm saying is that not all evil is equal.  Like anything there are varying degrees.  It's ok to hate one thing more than another.  

I see so like you’d support Hitler over Stalin because he had a better economic plan kind of thing? 

or maybe Stalin Might have actually killed a lot more but His position on choice was good? 

it can’t all just be unacceptable right? 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Joe is not my people. Only idiots support political parties. Unfortunately, every single person in the republican party is a horror of a human being, so that leaves a subset of Dems and Independents to choose from. Politically speaking, there's nothing to admire about Biden. He just happens to be an infinitely better human being than Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Fwiw, you don't seem to be like the terds that got flushed from here, and you will sometimes still see comments that mimic theirs.  That's going to happen in a forum, but you can trust me when I say that it is far better now.  They would not even accept any middle of the road interpretations like you and I have.  It was their way, or the highway.  

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Joe is not my people. Only idiots support political parties. Unfortunately, every single person in the republican party is a horror of a human being, so that leaves a subset of Dems and Independents to choose from. Politically speaking, there's nothing to admire about Biden. He just happens to be an infinitely better human being than Trump.

This goes well with my all evil is not created equal theory.  You're right about Biden.  I'd rather talk to Trump than him.  He's like talking to a bucket of rocks, but he's still a better person/president for our country than Trump.  

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

I will as soon as you show me proof of Russian collusion. 

I'm not a DNC democrat--those who started it, as Wikileaks showed in a leaked Podesta email. 

I've never believed it, and I can point out a handful of liberal journos who also never fell for it, Greenwald for one.  You can probably find some of my posts from a few years back stating this.  That said, let's now have you provide that proof about Sanders that is "a known fact..."

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

Fwiw, you don't seem to be like the terds that got flushed from here, and you will sometimes still see comments that mimic theirs.  That's going to happen in a forum, but you can trust me when I say that it is far better now.  They would not even accept any middle of the road interpretations like you and I have.  It was their way, or the highway.  

Thanks for the back handed compliment.  None of those. I spend most of my time talking football here, I was just curious post election what was happening here in PPP at present and if there was any interesting topics. 

in general I know politics equal religion. You can only hope to understand others, maybe educate them on something they’ve not seen. No one is changing anyone’s mind. 

10 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I see so like you’d support Hitler over Stalin because he had a better economic plan kind of thing? 

or maybe Stalin Might have actually killed a lot more but His position on choice was good? 

it can’t all just be unacceptable right? 

I like your example, because in both examples you wouldn't have had any choice.  That's where we stand now.  You get to choose the lesser of the evils.  As for things like Stalin vs Hitler, you do have a choice to say you support neither.  I'm not sure if you're debating in bad faith, or you just aren't great at it.  I try not to turn argument A into argument B, and say they are equal.  I just stick to the argument at hand, and that's Trump is worse.  

5 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Thanks for the back handed compliment.  None of those. I spend most of my time talking football here, I was just curious post election what was happening here in PPP at present and if there was any interesting topics. 

in general I know politics equal religion. You can only hope to understand others, maybe educate them on something they’ve not seen. No one is changing anyone’s mind. 

Well I may be being coarse, but I mean no harm.  Again, things aren't equal.  Religion is a belief system, and politics is real.  

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Only idiots support political parties. Unfortunately, every single person in the republican party is a horror of a human being,

A bit contradictory  these two lines, or maybe self deprecating... and a fine example of how polarized this country is. 

But Joe being less of a scum bag then Trump is probably a fairly easily defended position. 

8 minutes ago, westside2 said:

I keep hearing about putting the country first, did the left put the country first the past four years? No, they went on a witch hunt. Damn the country, the left has no ethical grounds to tell the right to put the country first.

Trump is guilty of a lot of criminal acts and folks will find out more once the shield of his office is removed. We can shelve that argument for later.

How many of his close associates have to be indicted by juries before folks understand the kind of people who are Trump associates?

The only reason Trump himself has not been likewise indicted is that he is a sitting president and he coopted the DOJ with that swamp creature and career fixer Barr.

"Barr’s March 24 letter stated accurately that “the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government” with regard to proven Russian efforts to hack computers and influence the election."

However:

"He has since repeatedly misstated this conclusion as a finding of “no collusion,” which it is not. Mueller documented plenty of collusion between Russians and Trump’s campaign associates, even as he failed to find evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a conspiracy (meaning agreement) to disrupt the election.

Just parroting witch hunt or other words Trump puts in your mouth does not make them true.

Trump will attempt to pardon himself and his family from the non-crimes as he leaves office...it will be something pretty far out there.

35 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Trump is worse.  

Religion is a belief system, and politics is real.  

While I agree with the top one albeit I see a lot more nuances and trade offs than most probably, I vehemently disagree with the second. 

Politics are a microcosm of religion and in many cases have even Evolved to become religion.  

They are both simply mechanisms to control people. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

While I agree with the top one albeit I see a lot more nuances and trade offs than most probably, I vehemently disagree with the second. 

Politics are a microcosm of religion and in many cases have even Evolved to become religion.  

They are both simply mechanisms to control people. 

Politics has had to face the test of time, and much speculation.  Religion only hopes time won't destroy it.

7 hours ago, WideNine said:

Trump is guilty of a lot of criminal acts and folks will find out more once the shield of his office is removed. We can shelve that argument for later.

How many of his close associates have to be indicted by juries before folks understand the kind of people who are Trump associates?

The only reason Trump himself has not been likewise indicted is that he is a sitting president and he coopted the DOJ with that swamp creature and career fixer Barr.

"Barr’s March 24 letter stated accurately that “the Special Counsel did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government” with regard to proven Russian efforts to hack computers and influence the election."

However:

"He has since repeatedly misstated this conclusion as a finding of “no collusion,” which it is not. Mueller documented plenty of collusion between Russians and Trump’s campaign associates, even as he failed to find evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of a conspiracy (meaning agreement) to disrupt the election.

Just parroting witch hunt or other words Trump puts in your mouth does not make them true.

Trump will attempt to pardon himself and his family from the non-crimes as he leaves office...it will be something pretty far out there.

The bold part is false. I'm not sure why you keep believing that when it's been thoroughly debunked. 

Clinton conceded the morning after the election.

Obama reached out to Trump and pledged a smooth transition, which he did.

A quarter of a million dead Americans. Trump doesn't even pretend to care. 

He won't concede.

He is blocking the transition.

He is a POS. Those who continue to support his behavior are worse, because at least some of them know better. Granted, not the OP.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/11/2020 at 2:50 PM, westside2 said:

I say, without hesitation, the left wing had a monumental meltdown that still lasts today. Can you dispute that? I don't care about your feelz, I want proof. 

Did the Democrats act in a immature way the past four years? Any honest lefties here?

Hillary conceded the day after the election.  Obama invited Trump & Biden invited Pence to their offices & released all transition funds & data to Trump.  

The Republicans were the ones acting immature, refusing to ever tell Trump when he was wrong because they knew he wasn't mentally stable enough to handle it.  The fact that he is now living in an alternate reality from the rest of the world, continuously saying he won an election he clearly lost and the Republicans continue to give the baby his bottle shows who the real losers are.  

On 11/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, westside2 said:

What a bunch of crooked people in the RNC.

Fixed

On 11/11/2020 at 10:07 PM, BullBuchanan said:

Exactly, I don't like Biden either but when the alternative is a cultist like Trump, you just cannot let people like that ever win again.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Exactly, I don't like Biden either but when the alternative is a cultist like Trump, you just cannot let people like that ever win again.

Anyone who agrees with that piece of crap bullshitbuchanen seriously needs to consider who they are agreeing with, Even though we disagree on politics, I don't believe you share the same hateful rhetoric he believes in.