Second Half Season Predictions

BITE ME

The games in the back half of the season stack up like this. 

Unfavorable - Seahawks and Steelers

Toss up - 49ers and Cardinals

Favorable - Chargers, Broncos, Pats and Fins

The Bills in my opinion will go either 4-4 or 5-3 to end the season. I think the Bills lose both the Seahawks and Steelers games, split the 49ers and Cardinals games and then win either 3 out of 4 or 4 out of 4 of the rest. A key is getting a split against the 49ers or Cards. A split there gives you a margin for error in the other 4 gimmies. 

Honestly it is all worthless one week at a time. If this team can upset the Seahawks it will be that signature win and set themselves up nicely to push for 12 wins.

• Like (+1) 2

The beauty of this team is none of us (opponents included) have any clue what team is gonna show up to the game. 
We can hang with any team in the league. 
And that brutal schedule is a couple injuries from a cakewalk. You never know week to week exactly who is gonna be great. Kyler has been good and bad. Herbert has been amazing yet wins nothing. Pittsburgh while solid is flawed as well. 
I see no games and say “we can’t win they’re gonna stomp us” 

Seattle theoretically should destroy this team with our current play. We shall see. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

The beauty of this team is none of us (opponents included) have any clue what team is gonna show up to the game. 
And that brutal schedule is a couple injuries from a cakewalk. You never know week to week exactly who is gonna be great. Kyler has been good and bad. Herbert has been amazing yet wins nothing. Pittsburgh while solid is flawed as well. 

Seattle theoretically should destroy this team with our current play. We shall see. 

I have confidence in Josh and the offense to hang in a shootout. Sadly I wish the defense was better or at least more consistent. Maybe they can get a one tech and solve some issues with the defense. 

5 minutes ago, BillsFanThru-N-Thru said:

So what's your logic that Denver with Drew Lock are better then the BIlls? Also like a previous post stated what's NE gonna be playing for?  

I think the Bills will be reeling when they play the two road games at Denver and New England.  I don't see them winning either.  I won't be shocked if they lose their next 5 and head into Denver a total disaster.  I am only confident in the Chargers game.  Seattle, at Arizona, at Niners, and Steelers look like guaranteed loses to me.  They will be an underdog in all 4 games.  So I expect 1-4 at best in their next 5.

Edited by FUTURIST
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I have confidence in Josh and the offense to hang in a shootout. Sadly I wish the defense was better or at least more consistent. Maybe they can get a one tech and solve some issues with the defense. 

I guess the good thing about close games and shootouts is the defense only has to come together and be solid for a drive or two at the end (or make a crazy play nobody is expecting thanks Zimmer) They haven’t shown the ability to do that mostly. But Seattle is a good starting point.

22 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

I have an EXCELLENT community reputation.  Just because I speak the truth does not make me a troll.

The Bills are not good. If you can't see that then you are not watching the games.  Look at the schedule.  Where exactly are they getting wins?

Sorry. I'll let my friend know that your 335 community rep is unquestioned and that he should apologize promptly. I'll let ya know asap when he does

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

This one.  335 community reputation in my profile.  Probably because I speak the truth, and am not some Bills homer.  The Bills have serious issues and are about the embark on a BRUTAL schedule.  The easiest game is the Chargers, and that is no gimme.

You do relaize that Meh, Skeptical and Sad face reactions are not something to be proud of right? 

Edited by Real McNasty

23 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Maybe, but definitely not the two you think.  I can't see them beating Seattle or Seattle, and definitely not both.

So you are saying that they can't beat Seattle but then they can beat Seattle. Learn how to proof read first. If you think the Bills are not good and will finish 8-8 then why waste your time watching their future games? Maybe farting on the toilet will be a better solution for you then watching the Bills games. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

The over/under might be 60.  

But if they don't have Carson I think that makes them more one dimensional that plays to our strength on defense.

White vs DK will be must see TV.  

1 minute ago, Halloween Land said:

If you think the Bills are not good and will finish 8-8 then why waste your time watching their future games? Maybe farting on the toilet will be a better solution for you then watching the Bills games. 

Because 8-8 would win the Division if it includes a win over Miami in week 17.  The Bills are going to collapse.  They are not good and they are about to get really exposed by the #1 and #2 offenses in the NFL over the next two weeks.  Their run defense is beyond awful.

2 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Because 8-8 would win the Division if it includes a win over Miami in week 17.  The Bills are going to collapse.  They are not good and they are about to get really exposed by the #1 and #2 offenses in the NFL over the next two weeks.  Their run defense is beyond awful.

Anything can happen, including you being right or wrong, so we shall see. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, FUTURIST said:

You state these things as fact. Which is why people call you a troll. Having an opinion is one thing. Stating things as fact is quite irritating. You don’t KNOW anything about the next few games other than you don’t like our chances. It’s really kinda silly. Did you KNOW Cincy would stomp Tennessee yesterday and burrow wouldn’t have crazy numbers? Despite your name to quote one of my favorite shows “You know nothing John Snow” 

• Like (+1) 1