It’s Nice To See Obama Again

Tiberius

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

:D

Trump never would have taken that shot. He would be too scared. The guy can barely pick up a glass of water with 2 hands. Could he even pick up a basketball?

Don’t forget Trump thinks humans have a donate amount of energy so he doesn’t waste it on things like working out or sports.

• Haha (+1) 1

• 9 months later...
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Rules for thee, not for me.

E8Mc2kaVkAQVBLF?format=jpg&name=small

I present you The home of a career politician.

They are laughing at the peasants fighting over their scraps. Party of the people lol.  Environment lol… they didn’t even carpool in their private jets…  

Blind sheep…  

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I present you The home of a career politician.

They are laughing at the peasants fighting over their scraps. Party of the people lol.  Environment lol… they didn’t even carpool in their private jets…  

Blind sheep…  

Are you telling me that you didn't get invited either?  I guess it was only Tibs and Billsy that got one.  LOL.. 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Are you telling me that you didn't get invited either?  I guess it was only Tibs and Billsy that got one.  LOL.. 

I’m not even close to the minimum net worth required for that elite crowd. Hell I would not even qualify for servant there. 

that’s what makes me laugh. All these suckers earnestly believe the do as I say not as I do. I dislike both parties for different reasons, but at least republicans don’t pretend they dislike wealthy people while intimately partying away with them in an arena sized tent.

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I wish Tibsey and Billy were invited.  It would be sooo eye opening to see the elite in their natural environment as they laugh about the mind control over they have over their Proletariat. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Rules for thee, not for me.

E8Mc2kaVkAQVBLF?format=jpg&name=small

Is that just another night at MaraLago?

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The party of hypocrisy. 

pro life? pro guns? anti vax? pro suicide? that party?image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

2 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m not even close to the minimum net worth required for that elite crowd. Hell I would not even qualify for servant there. 

that’s what makes me laugh. All these suckers earnestly believe the do as I say not as I do. I dislike both parties for different reasons, but at least republicans don’t pretend they dislike wealthy people while intimately partying away with them in an arena sized tent.

Trump can’t even stand his own supporters but you keep on talking Mr Insecure Independent

image.thumb.jpeg.ca54c6420fa497c1505fff7de2b2b2d9.jpeg