JP gets even with Drew?

Buftex

Anybody think that this quote, from the JP interview on BB.com, is a (not so) subtle swipe at Drew Bledsoe, maybe a little getting even for Drew's "I don't see myself bein a back-up to anyone in this leauge, JP in particular" comment that seemed to rile so many up?:

"Matt Parish (Port Jefferson Station): What was the most important thing you learned about yourself while sitting out last season?

JP Losman: For the first time in a long time I was able to look at the game from the sidelines as a fan and see that when someone makes a mistake, especially from the quarterback position, it looks really bad. That makes me work that much harder from a mental standpoint because I don't ever want to look that bad. "

Funny stuff! God I wish the Bills and Cowboys were playing this year! :rolleyes:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody think that this quote, from the JP interview on BB.com, is a (not so) subtle swipe at Drew Bledsoe, maybe a little getting even for Drew's "I don't see myself bein a back-up to anyone in this leauge, JP in particular" comment that seemed to rile so many up?:

"Matt Parish (Port Jefferson Station): What was the most important thing you learned about yourself while sitting out last season?

JP Losman: For the first time in a long time I was able to look at the game from the sidelines as a fan and see that when someone makes a mistake, especially from the quarterback position, it looks really bad. That makes me work that much harder from a mental standpoint because I don't ever want to look that bad. "

Funny stuff!  God I wish the Bills and Cowboys were playing this year!  :rolleyes:

313279[/snapback]

I just read that. He can only be talking about one player. I for one am glad he called it the way he saw it. Take that Drew

313279[/snapback]

HA! :rolleyes:

Impossible. He was talking about the other 10 Offensive players who made DB look bad.

313289[/snapback]

I tend to agree with you on this... There is no way he could be talking about the man who's dad runs parenting with dignity. For god's sake, mac and drew were on the today show last year!

Seriously.  I wonder who that "someone" is referring to?!

313282[/snapback]

The McCown brothers come to mind. Feeley. Even Big Ben threw a pick-six to Nate. J.P. saw other QB's besides Drew ya know. He said "the quarterback position", not "Drew" or "our quarterback".

Wow, this ranks right up there with "Big Cat!" :rolleyes:

Do you guys think that it is good for an unproven nobody to take swipes at a qb who has thrown for 39,000 yards? While Drew was making mistakes, JP was layed up in traction because he brushed up against a defensive back, and an older one at that.

It amazes me that every time this kid utters something classless and or stupid, people liken it to the football equivalent of Shakespeare.

How about if JP survives a real game unscathed, let alone the preseason, before shooting off his mouth at a professional quarterback. He can limit his comments to hapless, defenseless children for a while longer.

How about that?

Wow, this ranks right up there with "Big Cat!"  :rolleyes:

Do you guys think that it is good for an unproven nobody to take swipes at a qb who has thrown for 39,000 yards? While Drew was making mistakes, JP was layed up in traction because he brushed up against a defensive back, and an older one at that.

It amazes me that every time this kid utters something classless and or stupid, people liken it to the football equivalent of Shakespeare.

How about if JP survives a real game unscathed, let alone the preseason, before shooting off his mouth at a professional quarterback. He can limit his comments to hapless, defenseless children for a while longer.

How about that?

313314[/snapback]

Settle down, dude.

How about that?

313314[/snapback]

Lighten up Francis. BTW JPs comment is hillarious! Nothing like calling a spade a spade

How about that?

313314[/snapback]

Drew's no child, he's 33 years old.

How about that?

313314[/snapback]

So I see your new Travis Henry has been found :)

No really, I understand your underlying point in all this, but Geez let people enjoy the first QB we've had with a little moxy since Jimbo for a spell would ya? :lol:

So I see your new Travis Henry has been found  :rolleyes:

No really, I understand your underlying point in all this, but Geez let people enjoy the first QB we've had with a little moxy since Jimbo for a spell would ya?  :)

313326[/snapback]

I am not sure JP is the new Travis. Let's wait and see if he misses blitz pickups, fumbles everygame, switches the ball back and forth between hands while running through the line, picks up 15 year olds at the local gas station and then becomes a prick after the Bills draft a better player and better person in a few years.

So I see your new Travis Henry has been found  :rolleyes:

No really, I understand your underlying point in all this, but Geez let people enjoy the first QB we've had with a little moxy since Jimbo for a spell would ya?  :lol:

313326[/snapback]

I suppose, but it can be a tad trying, especially on "Draft Eve." :)

I am not sure JP is the new Travis.  Let's wait and see if he misses blitz pickups, fumbles everygame, switches the ball back and forth between hands while running through the line, picks up 15 year olds at the local gas station and then becomes  a prick after the Bills draft a better player and better person in a few years.

313329[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the wrong pass routes, sliding untouched in front of gargantuan holes, dropped passes and a missed team flight to a Miami game. :rolleyes::)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the wrong pass routes, sliding untouched in front of gargantuan holes, dropped passes and a missed team flight to a Miami game.  :rolleyes:  :)

313331[/snapback]

you forgot the quality player we will receive via trade for Travis. Something Drew could not provide...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot the wrong pass routes, sliding untouched in front of gargantuan holes, dropped passes and a missed team flight to a Miami game.  :rolleyes:  :)

313331[/snapback]

QB don't typical run routes or get a chance to drop passes, so I didn't add those. I forgot about the Miami game. As far as running through holes he already is showing his stupidity there by taking on smaller safeties and not getting out of bounds.