Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

It's Not Just Trump: Big Tech Censors GOP Lawmakers Over Democrats by Astonishing Rate

c412b306-2893-4a19-93e8-f497f65c3516-860

On this episode of “Try to Control Your Shock and Amazement”…

Big Tech’s censorship, restriction, and finally a “lifetime” ban of President Donald Trump was an unprecedented step into censorship infamy — on par with the heady days of TASS and the Cold War with the Soviet Union. But it wasn’t just Trump, according to a new Media Research Center study.

Turns out, as reported by NewsBusters, social media giants have overwhelmingly censored Republican members of Congress by a rate of 54-to-1, compared to congressional Democrats. Shocked? Me, neither.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/10/13/its-not-just-trump-big-tech-censors-gop-lawmakers-over-democrats-by-astonishing-rate-n456192

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's Not Just Trump: Big Tech Censors GOP Lawmakers Over Democrats by Astonishing Rate

c412b306-2893-4a19-93e8-f497f65c3516-860

On this episode of “Try to Control Your Shock and Amazement”…

Big Tech’s censorship, restriction, and finally a “lifetime” ban of President Donald Trump was an unprecedented step into censorship infamy — on par with the heady days of TASS and the Cold War with the Soviet Union. But it wasn’t just Trump, according to a new Media Research Center study.

Turns out, as reported by NewsBusters, social media giants have overwhelmingly censored Republican members of Congress by a rate of 54-to-1, compared to congressional Democrats. Shocked? Me, neither.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/10/13/its-not-just-trump-big-tech-censors-gop-lawmakers-over-democrats-by-astonishing-rate-n456192

“Why, so you can continue to flood this message board with every nonsensical piece of garbage you harvest out of the Twitter sphere? You don’t think people can go on Twitter and read this crap for themselves? Copying and pasting is NOT the purpose of a message board. Try offering something of value, or a slightly well reasoned adult worthy opinion once in a while and you’ll watch my standard bored to death response change. Ready, set, go! “

• 2 weeks later...

NYC couple blames TikTok prank for wheel coming off their moving vehicle
The 'Lug Nut Challenge' is a growing trend on TikTok

The "Lug Nut Challenge" is a growing trend on TikTok where users of the app film themselves removing or loosening the nuts on cars. Incidents of the challenge have been reported in California, North Dakota and Massachusetts, according to SI Live. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-tiktok-prank-wheel-car

Another social media that needs moderators

On 9/14/2021 at 3:29 PM, B-Man said:

THE WATER NEARS THE BOILING POINT:

Did you see that Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) and Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) demanded that Amazon revise its algorithm to stop promoting books and other products with messages that contradict the official Covid narrative ?

Next, Fox, Newsmax, OAN required to pre-clear program transcripts with CDC?

https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/14/if-you-arent-mobilizing-for-action-right-now-youre-going-to-get-boiled-alive/?&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=the_federalist_daily_briefing_2021_09_14&utm_term=2021-09-14

This is outrageous...”An iron curtain” is descending over the continent...EVERYONE should be very afraid of this...

If we can’t get honest news because the government controls everything that’s put out, we are in big trouble...

Where are all my Democrat friends who were once for a free and open press?  

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I saw a commercial with a Facebook content editor (I believe he called himself) and in it he talked about how they did what they did because they didn't have any regulation.  I was shocked.  Are they trying to get regulated?

• 2 weeks later...

Hostile foreign nations:

Facebook's stock reverses lower, after report that it looked to divide lawmakers to forestall tougher rules on social media

Shares of Facebook parent Meta Platforms Inc. _ dropped 0.8% in morning trading Wednesday, reversing earlier intraday gains of as much as 1%, after the Wall Street Journal reported that the social-media and metaverse company looked to divide lawmakers along party lines to forestall any bipartisan attempt to install tougher rules on social-media platforms. Citing people described as familiar with the conversations, the report said Facebook's Washington team called Republican lawmakers to push the narrative that former Facebook employee and whistleblower Frances Haugen was trying to help Democrats, while at the same time calling Democrats to warn them that Republicans were focused on Facebook's decision to ban expressions of support for Kyle Rittenhouse, who was charged with killing two people during civil unrest in Wisconsin, and later acquitted. The report said Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg told employees not to apologize.

https://on.mktw.net/3z8Fpjg

What a f...ing clown show company

• Like (+1) 1