Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Just another idiot who puts his politics and guns above the care of our children. 

When you lose your willingness to go to lies and slander is the sign of someone who places politics above all semblance of rational thought 

just had to stop by to tell the guy that says guns kill people...do you think taking away guns will stop bad guys from getting guns?  last time i checked, criminals break the law.  if you try and outlaw guns, the only people with guns will be the outlaws.

quick story but when i was younger our apt was broken into and we hid in our bedroom and called the cops and thank god the criminals left when they figured out we were still in the house because it took the cops 2 hours to come!  needless to say i have ways of protecting myself and my family now

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Tell Jo to hook on back when that day she’s pining for comes.  I’d predict she’ll be happy only when her version of authoritarianism is knocking heads over at the Ministry of You Can Only Say What We Say You Can Say.  

Oh, really?

You're telling us the cult isn't passing laws to limit and restrict abortion?

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

When you lose your willingness to go to lies and slander is the sign of someone who places politics above all semblance of rational thought 

Wait, what?  Again, what am I lying about?

And Tim, you have quite the track record of accusing everyone of lying when you don't like facts.

image.thumb.png.f008a1c890765c783d00bdd2415ab41e.png

On 4/5/2022 at 9:38 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

The law does not do that but once again you must lie because your side is so screwed. You literally can't defend anything you do so you must lie about others.

On 4/23/2022 at 2:54 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

If it is something that is known that will not happen then it is a lie- therefore it is a lie 

On 4/29/2022 at 9:17 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

The problem is you lie about everything because you can't defend anything your people do. You actually argued people admitting they do evil things should not be believed because they admit it. 

On 2/1/2022 at 9:30 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

If you want to argue against banning books for children that is a discussion that can be had, but to flat out lie as you are doing makes it clear you know that forcing students to read books they are not ready for emotionally is something that should be stopped.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait, what?  Again, what am I lying about?

And Tim, you have quite the track record of accusing everyone of lying when you don't like facts.

image.thumb.png.f008a1c890765c783d00bdd2415ab41e.png

You lied about me being a teacher but all of these quotes are just about you, so you lie again, I don't accuse "everyone" just you 

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Ever think the kid should have the choice if they want to be aborted?

Hmm - I don’t know if an embryo would have the capacity to know the difference. Do they?

But since you went there - it sounds like you would be fan of every male being forced to get a vasectomy until they can prove they are mature enough to make a baby - right?

31 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You’re telling me that a woman can’t get an abortion in this country?  That’s simply not true. 

You’re telling me the right isn’t working overtime to take that right away - amirite?

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You lied about me being a teacher but all of these quotes are just about you, so you lie again, I don't accuse "everyone" just you 

How did I lie about you being a teacher? 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hmm - I don’t know if an embryo would have the capacity to know the difference. Do they?

But since you went there - it sounds like you would be fan of every male being forced to get a vasectomy until they can prove they are mature enough to make a baby - right?

You’re telling me the right isn’t working overtime to take that right away - amirite?

How did I lie about you being a teacher? 

Why not just have women get iuds or go on birth control? I’d support that and it’s not permanent 

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Why not just have women get iuds or go on birth control? I’d support that and it’s not permanent 

Why can’t men take responsibility for their sperm?

Why aren’t we passing laws enforcing men get vasectomies? It would alleviate a significant number of abortions. Right?

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Amen.  Fascists here change it to: 

"I disagree with what you say, but thankfully we have a disinformation board to censor and prohibit your right to say itExcept for little kids.  You can say anything you want to them."

Wake. The. *****. Up. People.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DRsGhost said:

Amen.  Fascists here change it to: 

"I disagree with what you say, but thankfully we have a disinformation board to censor and prohibit your right to say it."

Wake. The. *****. Up. People.

How many books did you ban today bro?

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

I’m telling you that the tweet you forwarded, from your friend Jo, implied that things were different than they actually are.   

When I suggested she hook back around when the world she described was a reality, I meant just that.   

Jo has multiple options to terminate any and all pregnancies with little regard to how far along she is, potentially extending beyond the birth of the child she is carrying.

This is pretty common knowledge. You’ve acknowledged it yourself, of course, here.  

Why do you posit something only to change the subject when callled out?  

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’m telling you that the tweet you forwarded, from your friend Jo, implied that things were different than they actually are.   

When I suggested she hook back around when the world she described was a reality, I meant just that.   

Jo has multiple options to terminate any and all pregnancies with little regard to how far along she is, potentially extending beyond the birth of the child she is carrying.

This is pretty common knowledge. You’ve acknowledged it yourself, of course, here.  

Why do you posit something only to change the subject when callled out?  

No Leo - I’m not changing the subject. You’re the one trying to distant yourself from the cult passing laws banning abortion.

smfh