My 2 biggest disappointments this year are Edmunds & Oliver

LB48

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

If we’re being fair you have to bring up that he is constantly held with no calls

This is Hughes last year and there’s a reason for that. Addison is what, 33 and Murphy is doing nothing. AJ has the best play of the night off the edge and he doesn’t get to play because of those 2 guys? If the Bills don’t fix this. There’s no playoffs this year. This schedule is brutal and if New England stays healthy.... we will see. But this defense is a liability.

2 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

This is Hughes last year and there’s a reason for that. Addison is what, 33 and Murphy is doing nothing. AJ has the best play of the night off the edge and he doesn’t get to play because of those 2 guys? If the Bills don’t fix this. There’s no playoffs this year. This schedule is brutal and if New England stays healthy.... we will see. But this defense is a liability.

I don’t really know how to reply to this lol. All I said was Hughes gets held which is obvious. 

Does AJs one good play erase all the bad? We rotate lineman. They all play. None of them are doing much at the moment. 

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

With the O-Line holing like they are you might as well put two 340 pound DT’s  next to each other and move Oliver to LE.  At least stuff the run and keep your LB’s clean.

Honestly, with the way Edmunds has been taking on blocks that old Ed Donatell 43 defense with two 1 techs might be what works with him at MLB.  

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

I don’t really know how to reply to this lol. All I said was Hughes gets held which is obvious. 

Does AJs one good play erase all the bad? We rotate lineman. They all play. None of them are doing much at the moment. 

Every defensive lineman gets held on almost every play. Usually the ones that get called is where speed or quickness beat an OLineman that forces them to reach and hold... those types of holdings are not happening. I like Hughes but he’s not beating anyone. All 4 defensive lineman are struggling against 1 on 1. Nobody is pressuring the QB. They get into the linemen and being grabbed up.... the league isn’t going to call those holds.

Just now, CEN-CAL17 said:

Every defensive lineman gets held on almost every play. Usually the ones that get called is where speed or quickness beat an OLineman that forces them to reach and hold... those types of holdings are not happening. I like Hughes but he’s not beating anyone. All 4 defensive lineman are struggling against 1 on 1. Nobody is pressuring the QB. They get into the linemen and being grabbed up.... the league isn’t going to call those holds.

No need to make stuff up

8 minutes ago, LB48 said:

lowest wonderlic score among LB's in his draft class

Ouch I didn't even know that!

9 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

There truly are only 4 players worth keeping in this defense, Hyde, Poyer, and Tre.  I'd say Milano but being Mr. Glass, I'd let him walk

Unfortunate truth

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Junction said:

Honestly, with the way Edmunds has been taking on blocks that old Ed Donatell 43 defense with two 1 techs might be what works with him at MLB.  

Forget the damn techniques - - Edmunds can't do anything even when unblocked or in space. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LB48 said:

Forget the damn techniques - - Edmunds can't do anything even when unblocked or in space. 

True. However, they all ***** the bed. No one on this team played well the whole game. Just crap. I’m not sure if Edmunds is injured enough that he shouldn’t be playing or if he just took a nose dive this season. It’s like when the wife tells you that there’s a light on in the dash..... You know it’s running rough, but when you hook it up to the OBD the scan tool just gives you a 😂

5 minutes ago, Agent 91 said:

Ouch I didn't even know that!

Unfortunate truth

Butler, Addison and Jefferson were F/A's that should never have been starting for a good team.  Nothing in their NFL history shows they are difference makers.  Each get around $6 mil/ year and are just hanging on in the NFL.  Sad for the Bills!

6 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Phillips and Lawson are both badly missed. They were a good duo last year and the vocal leaders of the defense. 

I have to agree on this. Neither were outstandingly great but as a group they led the Bills in passion!