Banned usernames

SDS

6 hours ago, Rob's House said:

This is just another example of you guys intentionally misrepresenting someone's words so as to feign indignation on the premise that their statement conveyed something other than its plain and obvious meaning. It's so typical.

The feigned indignation will be the eventual ruin of this place. Once the authorities buy it, there's no going back. Sad.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’ll return to address this, because you’re defaming me, which I was alerted to because you quoted my content.  That’s a total mischaracterization of what I said, and the actions you took.

Another poster, who claims to be a lawyer, was making a defense of a pedophile.  Lawyering for pedophiles.

The way lawyers are described in the English language are predicate.

Constitutional lawyer.  Corporate lawyer.  Family lawyer.  Divorce lawyer.  Immigration lawyer.  Personal injury lawyer.  Bankruptcy lawyer.  Estate planning lawyer.  Criminal lawyer.

Pedophile lawyer.

I made it quite clear in that thread that I was not naming him a pedophile, stating so directly, including directly to him, many times; even going so far as to defend him from people who actually called him a pedophile.

The English language and clear context of that thread are evidence of this.

The assertion that this somehow jeopardized SDS, and this site, legally is absurd.

You acted on bias, ignored context and language, didn’t give me the opportunity to address any of it, and then ham handedly threatened me with a perma-ban, saying I was on a short leash.

Let’s stick to facts, shall we?

As to me saying decisions like the ones being made should hurt?

They should.  This board is Scott’s property, but he’s choosing to alienate a large portion of the community he claims to want to foster.  Those people should remember this, and treat him accordingly.

ummm is he a “pedophile lawyer” as you define it???  Or is that made up as well?

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

He’s the owner of the site, and the sole individual responsible for policies and decisions which have targeted conservatives and their view points.  He is the sole proprietor.  Of course it’s about him personally.  He personally made the decisions.

Conservatives should let people know exactly  how Scott runs his business.

god some people love to be persecuted.  

23 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Because it shows to all the only reason you are here.  

What reason is that? To make fun of pussies?  

Not everyone is as tough as chef Jim and survived the dangers of culinary life! 😂😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

What reason is that? To make fun of pussies?  

Not everyone is as tough as chef Jim and survived the dangers of culinary life! 😂😂😂

Really?  Is that why you feel you're here.  You need another hobby. This one is kind of sad.

And I would be surprised if you lasted a week in a professional kitchen.  

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  What do you call a priest who ministers to pedophiles?  A priest who ministers to pedophiles.  What do you call a priest who is a pedophile?  A pedophile priest.  

And, for what it’s worth, I have never, in my decades in this profession, heard the phrase “pedophile lawyer.”  Not once.  

Have a nice day, hoaxer. 

Clearly he wasn't accusing you. Now that we got that out of the way, if you're looking for work, which based on how much you've posted since March you must be. Here's a former Dem candidate you might be able to help.

😉

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Clearly he wasn't accusing you. Now that we got that out of the way, if you're looking for work, which based on how much you've posted since March you must be. Here's a former Dem candidate you might be able to help.

😉

Hoax. 

4 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

ummm is he a “pedophile lawyer” as you define it???  Or is that made up as well?

god some people love to be persecuted.  

I think he was referring to his defense of pedophiles here. He's one of those who pooh-poohed every mention of sex trafficking and pedophilia.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s not wise to ***** with someone who is not only adept at handling very sharp knives but also holds your digestive tract in the palm of their hands. 

Normally I think you'd try to stay away from putting your whole hand up there.                                                      Too soon? 

7 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Yep, called it a hoax, I believe. 

Good guess.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Normally I think you'd try to stay away from putting your whole hand up there.                                                      Too soon? 

Well someone had to retrieve your car keys for you. Try the hook in the kitchen next time. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

FWIW, he should have been first on the permanent list.

I'm still wondering who the other two are and why all the other names are mentioned but not theirs???  It kind of opens the door to questions.  Could be innocent reasons, but at least they should have been explained then to remove doubt.

It's like the Gilligan's Island theme song, it took a year to change "and the rest" to "the Professor and Maryann"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, CarpetCrawler said:

I'm still wondering who the other two are and why all the other names are mentioned but not theirs???  It kind of opens the door to questions.  Could be innocent reasons, but at least they should have been explained then to remove doubt.

It's like the Gilligan's Island theme song, it took a year to change "and the rest" to "the Professor and Maryann"

I don't think I've seen anything definitive stating that DR was actually banned. I'm hoping that he was one of the 30-day suspensions. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, westside2 said:

SDS and most of the mods are left leaning. It's no secret why more Trump supporters are suspended than the trolls on the left. It's sad really. Is it that hard to put your believes aside and be neutral when you're a mod? 

Link? 

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I’m dangling here only because a moderator of this site chose to mischaracterize me publicly, in order to defame me.

@Hapless Bills Fan

No responses?

Tell you what, @TakeYouToTasker, how about if you post, in full (I'll verify) the full text of the warning you received and any PMs we exchanged at the time?

Stand and Deliver on this I mischaracterized our interactions claim and the "you've been defamed" by me stuff. 

Otherwise, this analogy is all the response you get:

You are a guest in someone's house.  You are informed you are exposing them to possible legal action by your behavior towards another guest.  It is pointed out that you have a universe of other things you could say and do that do not carry this potential.  Do you

1) cease what you're doing, apologize, and move on (whether or not you believe it)

2) cease what you're doing and choose from said universe of other things you could say and do instead (whether or not you believe it)

3) insist that you are not, in fact, exposing the host to legal action by your behavior.  Make a sophistical argument to support this and then start yelling that you, in fact, are the injured party?

I put it out there that responsible, mature adult guests do 1) or 2) and that people who indulge in 3) to bolster their perception of a right to behave exactly as they choose on someone else's property are not very mature or desirable guests.

I hope this response satisfies your need to dangle.

• Like (+1) 3