Josh Allen shoulder injury

YoloinOhio

7 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Yeah 1st down is the key.  Couldn't we just get a dive by Yeldon or Motor on 1st down and see how that goes first before we subject our franchise qb to a nasty pileup on the goal line?

He took a helmet shot right in the back on that one.

Those have been -2 yard gains and take us out of Qb sneak range.  I hope we never run a RB on first and goal from the one. I’d do a QB sneak on first and goal from the 1 every single time.  We have the best in the business.  Take your shot while you have it.  One negative run and we’ve lost our opportunity 

• Like (+1) 2

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I dunno about "Poyer doing terribly" I haven't seen the Raiders all-22 but I thought he was solid before that.  Doing his job.  The problem has been in front of him IMHO.

"

Ya, it's fair that he hasn't been consistently bad.  But this was not a good game for him.  Hopefully an anamoly

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Da webster guy said:

Yeah 1st down is the key.  Couldn't we just get a dive by Yeldon or Motor on 1st down and see how that goes first before we subject our franchise qb to a nasty pileup on the goal line?

He took a helmet shot right in the back on that one.

QB sneaks rarely cause injuries and it's a valuable arsenal in Josh's tool set when we need a half a yard to a yard or so.  It's foolish not to use it.  Designed runs on the other hand are another story and I'm glad they're moving away from those.

15 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Don't worry Bills fans !!!

Fromm is ready to step in and keep this ship sailing smoothly!!!

I don’t know what to expect from Fromm, but I do know what to expect from Barkley. Ergo, Fromm it is🤞

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, NewEra said:

Those have been -2 yard gains and take us out of Qb sneak range.  I hope we never run a RB on first and goal from the one. I’d do a QB sneak on first and goal from the 1 every single time.  We have the best in the business.  Take your shot while you have it.  One negative run and we’ve lost our opportunity 

Usually, yes. When your QB jus had seemingly injured his shoulder, and has probably been given a shot to dull the pain at half-time.... maybe not.

20 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Usually, yes. When your QB jus had seemingly injured his shoulder, and has probably been given a shot to dull the pain at half-time.... maybe not.

Seemed to work out just fine for us. Didn’t work out too well for the packers last night as they got stuffed by a historically bad defense at the goal line.  A QB sneak there and I win my teaser over bet 😢