Josh Allen shoulder injury

YoloinOhio

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I think Josh should in off-season be working on throwing with his left hand.  If he can make some decent throws it will really throw off defenses.

CanineUncommonFoal-size_restricted.gif

Did you get @Inigo Montoya's permission to use his image?  ;)   :)     :lol: 

:thumbsup:

T    E   A   M  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Simon said:

yeah that was my first instinct too.

And my first instinct on Wallace's knee was an ACL 😔

If you turn out to be correct on Wallace, the D backfield becomes an instant concern with Poyer doing terribly and Norman coming from recent injuries and being 32 years old. 

Edited by Fan in Chicago

14 hours ago, Bangarang said:

The only positive to come from our game with Titans being postponed is we can get some injuries healed up for the Chiefs

Yeah, Chiefs on a short break is brutal already not counting injuries. Chiefs off of a buy, i like that... although i heard Allen has been slamming Covid shakes since last year. Nothing effects superman.

1 hour ago, Penfield45 said:

I didn't even care about the game anymore once josh got hurt

glad it wasn't serious. could have easily been out 4+ weeks if it was his throwing shoulder and there goes our playoff hopes 

Bless your little heart.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

My take when they sent Josh plunging in for the QB sneak TD run at the 1 yard line on FIRST DOWN was that they are either dumb as bricks or the injury wasn't bad. Hopefully, it's the second option!

Yeah 1st down is the key.  Couldn't we just get a dive by Yeldon or Motor on 1st down and see how that goes first before we subject our franchise qb to a nasty pileup on the goal line?

He took a helmet shot right in the back on that one.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

If you turn out to be correct on Wallace, the D backfield becomes an instant concern with Poyer doing terribly and Norman coming from recent injuries and being 32 years old. 

So as of McD's presser, where he actually gave some info: Wallace is "week to week"

I dunno about "Poyer doing terribly" I haven't seen the Raiders all-22 but I thought he was solid before that.  Doing his job.  The problem has been in front of him IMHO.

6 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Don't worry Bills fans !!!

Fromm is ready to step in and keep this ship sailing smoothly!!!

Ah, he is the 3rd string. 

There's a reason when Josh went to the locker room, Diggs was seen on the sideline coaching up....Barkley

If Fromm can make a good showing next spring and look like a capable backup, that would be grand.

22 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

McD presser said "as of this morning, Josh is good"

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I dunno about "Poyer doing terribly" I haven't seen the Raiders all-22 but I thought he was solid before that.  Doing his job.  The problem has been in front of him IMHO.

Pretty sure there have other games this season where Poyer has been the one person that wasn't playing poorly for the D.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I dunno about that.  But like I said: from what I've seen, Po has been "solid".  In the Marshawn Lynch sense.

For some reason "game balls" didn't pull up the Rams thread, but Poyer has been listed by us for both the Jets and Dolphins game.