WTF

Foxx

I thought of DR as the PPP version of Rush Limbaugh providing tons of information, together with great analysis. He is not confrontational but is constantly bullied and provoked. 

It seems like a war with casualties. Strategy is to take out the strongest and the rest will fall.

Forbidden words and thought Chinese style.  And to think, the Biden family is already on the payroll.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I do not feel they owe an explanation either. As you say, it is a private site. However, it is becoming more and more difficult to identify what type of posting earns a ban.

would be great if there was another site to bring people over to. 

Edited by dubs

2 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Classic @Deranged Rhino all over this thread:

The cult here can’t even see how he belittles and intimates other posters when their content goes against his narrative.

Mention anything negative about Trump and his association with Russia and watch DR go overboard.

intimates?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Classic @Deranged Rhino all over this thread:

The cult here can’t even see how he belittles and intimates other posters when their content goes against his narrative.

Mention anything negative about Trump and his association with Russia and watch DR go overboard.

And yet a truly reprehensible piece of shite like you is still here. Do you still want to see my best friend's death certificate you fukking scumbag? 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Sad 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LB3 said:

And yet a truly reprehensible piece of shite like you is still here. Do you still want to see my best friend's death certificate you fukking scumbag? 

Didn’t meant to trigger you by highlighting the fact that DR INTIMIDATES those who counter and damage his Q Analysis.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not me but PPP *is* closely moderated (as it should be) and posts do get deleted and people get tossed. 

Maybe a post on the rules need to be re-posted? 

Dude, such a communist thing to say...  I mean fascist.

• Like (+1) 1

I for one want him back. I have never complained about anyone on this board or any other. Not my style.

But if and when he's back I'd like to see people call him on his more out-there conspiratorial thought. I tried to do that. He got defensive and tried to drive me out of here. And from that long "Save PPP" thread it was obvious that he thinks those who disagree or are prone to calling him out on what is, quite frankly, his b.s., have no place here.

I'm old to TBD, new to PPP. I mostly enjoy discussing political analysis and polls. And I am not thin skinned. Bring it on, but be ready to defend your position with something other than "you are not awake; do your own research; what you see is not what is really going on."

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1