Sam Darnold - AC joint sprain in throwing shoulder

YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I didn’t see this posted even though the news came down last night. Will be interesting to see if he plays  vs bills in 3 weeks or if we get Flacco 

"Darnold showed no clear signs that he was struggling through the injury during the game and threw the ball well. " 👀👀

https://apnews.com/article/nfl-new-york-adam-gase-sam-darnold-football-035eb35c857cfa7280d4a14f87066945

4 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Good job Jets.  Way to ruin a QB. I know they are a “rival” but it is complete garbage what they have done to Darnold.  Would any player on their offense play on our team?  What a garbage franchise.

Mekhi Becton and Le'Veon Bell if healthy 

Quinnon Williams will be a very good player

CJ Mosely

Oh wait, you said offense.  Becton and Bell, but not at Bell's current salary.  All I can think of.

22 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Good job Jets.  Way to ruin a QB. I know they are a “rival” but it is complete garbage what they have done to Darnold.  Would any player on their offense play on our team?  What a garbage franchise.

Crowder and Becton

• Like (+1) 1

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/07/joe-flacco-to-start-for-jets-this-week/

On 10/3/2020 at 2:33 PM, Utah John said:

The Jets should fire their GM and coach every year, just before the draft.  Consistency is the key to excellence.

The Al Davis way lol

On 10/3/2020 at 10:38 AM, MJS said:

Kiko is despicable. Such a horrible hit. Where is he playing these days?

I think he’s in New Orleans

29 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm surprised Gase doesn't tell him to "just rub some dirt on it"

On 10/4/2020 at 8:45 AM, ny33 said:

Crowder and Becton

Mekhi Becton, check.

TBH I'm not sure Crowder cracks the WR lineup here.  Who would you swap out to let him in?  He had arguably a career year last season next to Robby Anderson and Demarius Thomas, and it was still ~on par with Beasley.

Le'Veon Bell might help if he's healthy and can get back to form, though I'm not sure he's ready for that "Process Juice" 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Irv said:

Darnold reminds me of Testaverde.  High expectations surrounded by 0 talent with the Bucs.   

Testaverde honestly was never that good to begin with, I remember Tampa fans would make fun of him badly for being color blind due to him throwing a ***** ton of INTS.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:41 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Mekhi Becton and Le'Veon Bell if healthy 

Quinnon Williams will be a very good player

CJ Mosely

Oh wait, you said offense.  Becton and Bell, but not at Bell's current salary.  All I can think of.

I don’t know if Bell is better than Singletary now.  Could be the Jets awful oline but he doesn’t look like he has the same burst anymore.  It’s insane that Pittsburgh could lose Bell and Brown and still be loaded offensive.  They have a great front office. 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Go Jets!!!

what a poverty franchise.  Sad part for them is a few years ago they had a nice foundation.  

A ridiculous conspiracy theory, but I call BS on Darnold being too injured to play. I think Gase benched him in favor of Flacco, it’s been reportedly known that Gase is not and has never been a fan of Darnold. And that goes back to when Gase was still the HC at Miami. I think he’s done with him and probably talked to Douglas and company about

going into a different direction at the QB spot

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

A ridiculous conspiracy theory, but I call BS on Darnold being too injured to play. I think Gase benched him in favor of Flacco, it’s been reportedly known that Gase is not and has never been a fan of Darnold. And that goes back to when Gase was still the HC at Miami. I think he’s done with him and probably talked to Douglas and company about

going into a different direction at the QB spot

Huh? Why would Gase take the job then?