Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

Taking steroids now. That’s a pretty serious thing to do for a mild case. Hang in there Mr President. 

1 hour ago, Doc said:

He was reportedly sat’ing at 96% on room air, which for his age and body habitus is actually pretty good. A drop of 3% wouldn’t have concerned me and I would’ve just had him cough and deep breathe, and given him an incentive spirometer. 

Dropping 3% with Covid gets a lot of attention. 

5 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Taking steroids now. That’s a pretty serious thing to do for a mild case. Hang in there Mr President. 

Dropping 3% with Covid gets a lot of attention. 

It’s a concern while it’s dropping because you don’t know how low it’s going to go. But if it doesn’t drop any more than 3% and it goes back up, it’s not a big concern.  

• Like (+1) 4

51 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is a lot of people wishing him well... in Bethesda, Maryland!

And yes, the press had a melt-down over this.

LOL:

Basically:

So Covid Donnie was cruising around the DC area in a motorcade this afternoon ... crusin' and playin' the radio with no particular place to go?

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

So Covid Donnie was cruising around the DC area in a motorcade this afternoon ... crusin' and playin' the radio with no particular place to go?

What rationale person here, infected with a deadly virus would tell someone please drive me around for a political stunt/photo shoot knowing you're risking the life of the person you are asking and their families?

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

What rationale person here, infected with a deadly virus would tell someone please drive me around for a political stunt/photo shoot knowing you're risking the life of the person you are asking and their families?

It's baffling isn't it?  Just when you think you know what's going to happen next...

2 times at least his oxygen levels dropped and he’s had oxygen. Plus the steroids, Remdesivir, and monoclonal antibodies. This is not a little case of Covid  for him but a more serious one, the car parade rally notwithstanding. Hang tough Mr President. 

8 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I spent the day catching all the action on the Red Zone Channel for the early games, and then watching the Bills go 4-0 with another impressive offensive show, so when I wandered over to PPP and saw the posts showing this presidential motorcade, I thought that this was some dumbass tweeterhead stringing together a few clips of past presidential motorcades and trying to pass them off as a current event (Sunday afternoon).   It wasn't.  The POTUS, infected with covid-19, intermittently being on oxygen, and being treated with drugs generally reserved for patients seriously ill from the disease, went for a f'n joyride around Bethesda, MD like a sixteen-year-old trying to impress some girls with his fancy wheels on a Saturday night!!!  :doh:

There's a recent thread in PPP based on the question of would Trump suffer long-term mental effects that would make him unfit to serve a second term.   I think that question is moot.  Covid Donnie has demonstrated that he's irrational now.   He's behaved like your 90-year-old grandfather starting the slide into age-related dementia.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Covid Donnie has demonstrated that he's irrational now.   He's behaved like your 90-year-old grandfather starting the slide into age-related dementia.

Except that this grandpa is also evil.