Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

I wonder why Trump isn't overriding the docs and demanding Hydroxy?

If the situation had been reversed, Donald Trump would have said Biden should drop out of the race by now.

THIS

Edited by BillStime

A reminder:  Trump’s family and staffers refused to wear masks in the debate hall.  Trump showed up late and didn’t get tested as required.  They exposed Biden, his family and staffers.

Trump’s debate guests refused to wear masks, flouting rules

TRUMP was somehow late and didn’t get tested - let that sink in ladies and gents

COVID-19: “It’s not political. The #######s were asking for it.”

49 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

Why don't you provide some actual evidence and see.

As expected, your only "evidence" is the word of the SPLC, which is about as persuasive as citing the Daily Stormer.

You linked 3 articles that are long on narrative and short on facts. The only "evidence" you provided is that 100s of emails he sent to someone he allegedly trusted as a like minded colleague were characterized as racist by the SPLC. If these emails are so damning, why don't we get any specifics? 

One would think a glimpse into the private emails sent to a fellow "white supremacist" would be rife with damning quotes, yet we get virtually nothing. Doesn't that seem odd to you? 

Do you have any actual EVIDENCE, or are you just a blind follower of your cult leaders?

Edited by Rob's House
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Every leftist a doctor now: President Trump gets fact-free hectorings on mask use

by Monica Showalter

Original Article

Is there anything more obnoxious than a health scold? About 40% of Democrats are "happy" that President Trump has caught COVID, according to a MorningConsult poll. Some have popped out of the woodwork and expressed just that, making their "I hope he dies" tweets the words they'll be remembered for. But some are a little smarter than that bunch, recognizing how repellent such a response is to normal people. Instead of death-wishing, they're concern-trolling. They're the Karens,

29 minutes ago, Rob's House said:

Why don't you provide some actual evidence and see.

As expected, your only "evidence" is the word of the SPLC, which is about as persuasive as citing the Daily Stormer.

You linked 3 articles that are long on narrative and short on facts. The only "evidence" you provided is that 100s of emails he sent to someone he allegedly trusted as a like minded colleague were characterized as racist by the SPLC. If these emails are so damning, why don't we get any specifics? 

One would think a glimpse into the private emails sent to a fellow "white supremacist" would be rife with damning quotes, yet we get virtually nothing. Doesn't that seem odd to you? 

Do you have any actual EVIDENCE, or are you just a blind follower of your cult leaders?

See? You proved my point. You couldn’t provide a link to support your own cause.

14 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

You tell me, why are you lying?

So funny watching you try to switch things around. Yet you are all still lying every day. He ran out of bull#### and now trying to use the lying card.... Sadly it doesn't work since it's the Repubtards that keep lying. I think this poor fool is confused.

Edited by TBBills

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

yes, the Sun provides for the body to manufacture Vitamin D and as more and more studies become available, it is proven that Vit D is a good virus inhibitor. yes, Clorox (bleach) will kill germs on surfaces.

YET  wearing a mask and social distancing IS paramount 

something the agent of chaos ignored. 

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

shoot the messenger if you must, the article is what's important here.

you're an idiot.

Alt 0153 will get you the TM icon

the GIGO rule Garbage in Garbage out 

WHEN WAS DON “infected”?

Prior to the debate?

seems plausible 

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

YET  wearing a mask and social distancing IS paramount 

something the agent of chaos ignored. 

the GIGO rule Garbage in Garbage out 

WHEN WAS DON “infected”?

Prior to the debate?

seems plausible 

....well if YOU say so, it MUST be accurate.......objective analysis as always (COUGH)......

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am certainly pissed (Trump "cultist" that I am :rolleyes:)- at CHINA. China who allowed this disease to spread, lied about it, got the WHO to lie about it, and did not share data or sources.

WTF do you expect the President of the United States to do? Hide in the basement? He has a country to run.

Why he was taken off HCQ + zinc pack as a preventative is a valid question. 

And if you tell me "masks" I will laugh in your face... with and without a mask. If masks worked the entire country would be open. Instead, places with tough mask laws are still closed (California, NYC, etc.)

It is a valid question. Particularly this one: why isn't he on it NOW? Instead, he's being given treatments that are new, but found promising by the mainstream scientific community.

That should tell you everything you need to know about HCQ except why certain Trump supporters keep pumping up its (unsupported) virtues.

My wife has a friend who studied what they call Chinese Medicine ... acupuncture, herbal remedies, etc, etc. And she swore by these things for years, using them as supplements during times of health.

Then she unfortunately had a serious medical issue and immediately abandoned traditional Chinese medicine in favor of good old fashioned Western Medicine. And thank God it worked. That told me everything I needed to know about the limits of the unscientific approach.