Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You're the one who stated here that if Trump challenges the election results that you would be against that.

If that changes, then... 

It won't. I'm true to my word. Why do you have a problem with that?  

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You saying he's having a hard time time figuring out the difference between the left and Democrats.  You got the irony AND hypocritical award in one statement. Bravo! 

You seem to lack the ability to articulate your beliefs to even a rudimentary degree. Good show.

They lengths Trump will go to change the narrative. You put on quite a show. 

If only you put this much effort in COVID earlier in the year none of us would be in this mess.

Your taxes were still released. More details on that front is promised.

The economy sucks.

COVID phase 2 is launching.

Your crime network is crumbling.

And your DNA rape test will still happen.

No sympathy 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

You seem to lack the ability to articulate your beliefs to even a rudimentary degree. Good show.

Oh I've been very clear on my beliefs.  You're too blinded by hate to see them.  Your level of hate is dangerous.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe we should have that kind of rule here, eh? 

Oh, you sure you want to get into that game? I don't think there would be very many of you left after a brief stroll through the Antifa threads and the Police Terrorism Group threads.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh I've been very clear on my beliefs.  You're too blinded by hate to see them.  Your level of hate is dangerous.  

You use words you apparently don't understand and then instead of explaining yourself, change the subject.

The only people I hate are people that prey on the weak. I even hate the people that preyed on you to make you the way that you are.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Oh, you sure you want to get into that game? I don't think there would be very many of you left after a brief stroll through the Antifa threads and the Police Terrorism Group threads.

You just recently stated that you hope President Trump dies from the virus. Who else other than you and other Marxists on Twitter are calling for anyone's death? 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You use words you apparently don't understand and then instead of explaining yourself, change the subject.

The only people I hate are people that prey on the weak. I even hate the people that preyed on you to make you the way that you are.

So now it all makes sense.  A cop preyed on you at some point in  your life.  This is the reason why you hate them all.  There are people that can help you with that.