Is Roe v Wade Finally At Deaths Door?

Tiberius

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Not for me to decide

I have a member of our circle who worked at PP ....you know who gets abortions? ...Liberals, conservatives, catholics, atheists, muslums, protestants, young, old, religious, non religious... If they need a rationalization and repentance...they find it....

How many shot gun weddings have you been to? Not many huh? What...you think everyone has gotten to batting 1000 in birth control?

You know who gets abortions ....people you know...you just don't know about it....

You are an anti intellectual, you act like this one point is important and then state you don't have an intelligent thought. You then are incorrect about birth control because the majority of pills given restrict the women from ovulation, not just stopping egg from implanting. Lastly while all walks get abortions in some numbers the most common person to get an abortion is a poor minority who is not religious. There are exceptions but that is the majority 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, TH3 said:

Do you beleive life begins at conception?

Do you beleive life begins at conception?

What does that have to do with my post?

Do you believe that the murder of an abortion provider is more tragic or more illegal than the murder or a police officer? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

We need to talk more about how the leak is designed to do exactly what the left has been alleging the Trump voters were doing on January 6th.  

Only the intimidation, threat, and undermining of the Republic is actually happening here.

Instead, they'll call the leaker a hero.  

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

We need to talk more about how the leak is designed to do exactly what the left has been alleging the Trump voters were doing on January 6th.  

Only the intimidation, threat, and undermining of the Republic is actually happening here.

"Means to An End" Party at work.

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What's a woman Big Ditz?

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Murders, firebombs, and anarchy sounds an awful lot like what went down in cities across the country just a couple years ago, Bill.  

In fact, if you substitute police officers for abortion doctors it’s going on now. 

True. But the coat hangers, back room stuff is hard to return to.

Just now, Niagara Bill said:

Come on Niagara....all that this leaked decision does is leave the legality of abortion back into the hands of the individual State legislature.  That's it.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Some truth here , but the court appears to be running for election. Politics 1O1.

Why elect congress, just let the Courts run the country, save money. They make many of the important decisions now.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Come on Niagara....all that this leaked decision does is leave the legality of abortion back into the hands of the individual State legislature.  That's it.

Over 20 states have clauses that will outlaw abortions the moment Roe is overturned.

From that moment until individual State legislature's vote to legalize abortion (if it even gets to a ballot), back-room abortions will be the norm.

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

Some truth here , but the court appears to be running for election. Politics 1O1.

Why elect congress, just let the Courts run the country, save money. They make many of the important decisions now.

Just like Roe vs Wade, Congress left it to the states before the "right to privacy" was found in the constitution. Judges sometimes overstep the bounds and this is a correction of an overstep

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I see it differently, I see women's rights as now being political in states and territories each election cycle, more polarizing, a bigger divide. I see churches being too powerful. Federally good rules for abortion like weeks, who, method, coverage, location, reporting could be done, in the states it NDVER will be settled.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

That's not a foregone conclusion, in fact, one could argue an entire cottage industry might arise transporting individuals to states that offer services they value.  One might also assume it would be good for some blue states with declining population.  

In the meantime, cities burn, innocents are assaulted/maimed/killed, and police officers die at a rate substantially higher than anything ever imagined by a crazed anti-abortion murderer.  

2 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I see it differently, I see women's rights as now being political in states and territories each election cycle, more polarizing, a bigger divide. I see churches being too powerful. Federally good rules for abortion like weeks, who, method, coverage, location, reporting could be done, in the states it NDVER will be settled.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, this is the system of government that we have down here. I'm guessing that very little will change when states get to set their own laws.  Back when I was growing up there were different drinking ages all over the country. (Maybe there still are?)  And believe it or not, there were some States then even allowed individual communities to set the age.  Heck, we used to drive into Canada to get fireworks.  (No idea if that's still a thing.)

• Like (+1) 1

More threats.......now comment on every lie every D nominee told you in confirmation hearings

Susan Collins slams Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh over 'completely inconsistent' draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade

https://www.businessinsider.com/susan-collins-neil-gorsuch-brett-kavanaugh-misleading-her-abortion-rights-2022-5

Democracy!

Edited by Big Blitz

22 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fortunately, or unfortunately, this is the system of government that we have down here. I'm guessing that very little will change when states get to set their own laws.  Back when I was growing up there were different drinking ages all over the country. (Maybe there still are?)  And believe it or not, there were some States then even allowed individual communities to set the age.  Heck, we used to drive into Canada to get fireworks.  (No idea if that's still a thing.)

Yes all that us true, but women's right are different. 

This is not no alcohol County, it isn't even woman cannot drink alcohol and men can. This has woman being denied rights in 25 states. Why not say states have rights to not allow woman the right to vote. Maybe some church wants that.

But SoCal, not my fight for sure. I just see individual rights gone. We just heard 2 years of mask mandates based on individual rights regardless of affect on others. You pass on covid to me and I die but individual rights trumped that. I also detested church beliefs involved. Wait until enough Muslim can vote and laws are changed to support their church teachings. 

The slippery slope gets steeper.

Ps, we cannot buy most fireworks either now.