Will You Accept the Results of the 2020 Presidential Election?

Foxx

If the states are allowed to legally count their mail in and absentee ballots, yes.

If the states are not allowed to legally count their mail in or absentee ballots, no.

Just now, Foxx said:

are you sure? i'm not sure you have accepted the results of the 2016 election.

Hillary lost Foxxy, get over it.

Her inauguration size was TINY!

1 minute ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

If the states are allowed to legally count their mail in and absentee ballots, yes.

If the states are not allowed to legally count their mail in or absentee ballots, no.

Hillary lost Foxxy, get over it.

Her inauguration size was TINY!

seen somewhere (prolly in Portland), the zebra...

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1306067350299451393

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

I wouldn't  be surprised if Trump/Putin try and just blow up the election in any way they can to stop it from being conducted in a decent way and then saying we will never know who won.

10 minutes ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

Please don't doxx me. You can get banned for that.

don't worry i won't publicly dox you.

even though i have a pretty good idea of who you really are...

10 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

You started this thread just so you could use that line, didn’t you? 

what? you are Q now?

:lol:

and yes, i started this thread so i could use this response, to you....

Edited by Foxx

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I wouldn't  be surprised if Trump/Putin try and just blow up the election in any way they can to stop it from being conducted in a decent way and then saying we will never know who won.

so... you won't accept the result. 

gotcha.

the real reason i started this thread... to see what the prog/lib talking points are going to be when Trump crushes slo' Joe....

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

I had to laugh at this response. When I saw the title questioning whether people would accept the 2020 election results, the first thing I thought of was "2020!? There are a ton of people who have not accepted the 2016 results!"

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Republicans won’t, that’s for sure. Trump is already saying it’s a fraud and his supporters and political party will rally around stealing this too. 

Ya, we don’t live in a representative republic anymore. A Supreme Court that will declare the Democratic Party unconstitutional and Trump’s acts, whatever they be, to be great and wonderful. 

The republic is almost dead. This “election” will kill it. 

The violence will begin to gin to ramp up soon and lead to god knows what. 

Just now, B-Man said:

0004590_hand-held-mirror-black.jpeg

Yes, that’s right, it’s all our fault the republic is dead! 

You must like a fanatic Catholic is going to be on the court, huh? She’s probably in her little church now on her knees praying to her little f’n god now, huh? 

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Republicans won’t, that’s for sure. Trump is already saying it’s a fraud and his supporters and political party will rally around stealing this too. 

Ya, we don’t live in a representative republic anymore. A Supreme Court that will declare the Democratic Party unconstitutional and Trump’s acts, whatever they be, to be great and wonderful. 

Take your meds before logging on!

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/16/2020 at 8:20 AM, Foxx said:

...LMAO!...just wet myself...dammit.....only problem with Trump reelection is that we gets four more years of our own "Fecal Freddie's Fodder"......but him writhing in pain is WELL worth it.....as the late, great Jim McKay said, "...the thrill of victory....the agony of defeat".........

28 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You must like a fanatic Catholic is going to be on the court, huh? She’s probably in her little church now on her knees praying to her little f’n god now, huh? 

It's OK to yield to your sense of doom. We're not even going to spike the ball on you. We'll simply hand the ball to the ref after a score, just like Thurman. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump is motivating the Democrats to vote in record numbers. Will the Republicans accept Biden and both Houses of Congress being Democrat ?

The problem will be possible weeks to count mail in votes due to covid. 

No way, the election is going to be a disaster. They are openly trying to sabotage the election, Trump is already saying it’s a fraud. 

26 minutes ago, ALF said:

Trump is motivating the Democrats to vote in record numbers. Will the Republicans accept Biden and both Houses of Congress being Democrat ?

"due to covid"... oh @ALF  you are a funny guy!

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, ALF said:

The Democrats will not be any more motivated than they are any other time.  The problem is that DNC accidentally sent the details on Operation Gaslight to all members nullifying the desired effect of wide spread hysteria.  I expect Trump fatigue come Election Day meaning that many Dems will sit at home knowing Joe is not going to win.  

Weeks to count plus a Dem apparent victory equals widespread doubt in the "results."

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Why so angry?  God did not make your richard so small and limit your intellect.  Bad genetics and a underperforming school district are to blame.

9 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Of course we will accept it. That’s what adults do. 

Will you accept the results if Trump has a good lead on election day but every halfway contested race ends up with loads of mail-in ballots heavily favoring Biden to bring him over the top? Sorta like what happened in Minnesota with Al Franken. 

11 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Will you accept the results if Trump has a good lead on election day but every halfway contested race ends up with loads of mail-in ballots heavily favoring Biden to bring him over the top? Sorta like what happened in Minnesota with Al Franken. 

Yes. What, didn’t you believe me the first time? 

On 9/16/2020 at 10:25 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Zzzzzzzzz

...LMAO.....the pain and suffering that TBD's "Fecal Freddie" will need to endure  is........well...er....uh....oh...worth the popcorn .....Boy Scouts should reap BILLIONS.........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

my guess... your little troll farm has access to internals and judging by your actions of late, they/you know the jig is up and your little game is going down in flames.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1