50 Day White House Siege - September 17th

Foxx

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

When you've lost an argument you go after grammar.  

Borrrrrrrring! 

Hoax.  I am to improve the lives of all.  Mr. Third n’ Long gave me some sagacious advice about courtroom demeanor. I always take stock of things conspiracy theory randos say on the Internet and, to improve the chances that others will take the advice of this savant, I thought it appropriate to help him with his grammar.   He has a lot of important knowledge to share, especially on topics like fake hoaxes, the simultaneous overplay and underplay of COVID-19, pretend conservatism, the raking of forests, and triggered libs, and it’s important that it reach open minds. 

Like the Area 51 organizers faced last year when they suggests thousands show up to storm the installation (jokingly they later claimed) I suggest the Secret Service provide "fair warning" to the leadership and organizers of this White House siege event they will be immediately arrested on sedition and riot charges and prosecuted to the fullest extent under Federal law if any violence and anarchy breaks out.  Peaceful protests will be respected and provided the legal protections provided under law.  But anyone dumb enough to attempt breaching the White House grounds will be neutralized by whatever means is necessary without hesitation or exception.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Any update on this?

Check with Foxxy - apparently she's got the intel on this #FakeNews event.

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Like the Area 51 organizers faced last year when they suggests thousands show up to storm the installation (jokingly they later claimed) 

Will someone Naruto Run through the White House? I hope to see it.

storm-area-51-naruto-gif.gif

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I am to improve the lives of all.  Mr. Third n’ Long gave me some sagacious advice about courtroom demeanor. I always take stock of things conspiracy theory randos say on the Internet and, to improve the chances that others will take the advice of this savant, I thought it appropriate to help him with his grammar.   He has a lot of important knowledge to share, especially on topics like fake hoaxes, the simultaneous overplay and underplay of COVID-19, pretend conservatism, the raking of forests, and triggered libs, and it’s important that it reach open minds. 

Except your asinine correction was wrong. It's rare to need a comma in front of the word "and". This is what I wrote:

As an aside, why don't you act as if you are in court representing a client in a clear, concise and reasonable manner.

Nothing wrong with that in any way, except I should have ended it with a question mark instead of a period, something you didn't pick up on. I can see why you never got above 3rd Chair status. 

Edited by 3rdnlng
  • Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Except your asinine correction was wrong. It's rare to need a comma in front of the word "and". This is what I wrote:

As an aside, why don't you act as if you are in court representing a client in a clear, concise and reasonable manner.

Nothing wrong with that in any way, except I should have ended it with a question mark instead of a period, something you didn't pick up on. I can see why you never got above 3rd Chair status. 

Hoax.  Did you mean (1) reasonable, as well as  (2) concise, or "reasonable and concise?"  The additional comma matters.  

Edited by SectionC3

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

without the question mark, it implies the statement as being rhetorical.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Did you mean (1) reasonable, as well as  (2) concise, or "reasonable and concise?"  The additional comma matters.  

idiot.

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

without the question mark, it implies the statement as being rhetorical.

idiot.

Do you actually think that he could tell the difference? It took him 4 years to get thru community college. Can't imagine what he had to pay Grenada University for his law "degree". 

• Like (+1) 1