Depth Chart today right?

gordong

On 9/9/2020 at 12:36 PM, gordong said:

So when Cody is in a guard Ty is the tackle but when Cody is the Tackle Daryl is the guard...   interesting ...   Also Josh Norman is starting CB. No real surprises which is good actually!  

Regarding the RG / RT breakdown.  It appears to be in alphabetical order.  I wouldn't put much into the ordering on that one  My guess is Ford at RG and Williams at RT.  But who knows! 

Edited by Peca27

17 minutes ago, Peca27 said:

Regarding the RG / RT breakdown.  It appears to be in alphabetical order.  I wouldn't put much into the ordering on that one  My guess is Ford at RG and Williams at RT.  But who knows! 

I was going to mention this but yes, that's what they did.

On 9/9/2020 at 8:01 AM, Motorin' said:

Would anyone be surprised to see Daryl Williams be the starter at RT opening week? I'm kind of hoping he returns to form and wins that battle. 

I believe that Williams is our best pickup of the offseason. Sure, he was terrible as an LT. But he's just a couple seasons removed from an all-pro RT year. I expect him to be a borderline probowl lineman. Fingers crossed.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, somnus00 said:

I believe that Williams is our best pickup of the offseason. Sure, he was terrible as an LT. But he's just a couple seasons removed from an all-pro RT year. I expect him to be a borderline probowl lineman. Fingers crossed.

Did Williams play LT?  I thought he played RT and LG for the Panthers and struggled at guard.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Did Williams play LT?  I thought he played RT and LG for the Panthers and struggled at guard.

He played every position but center at one time or another, I believe. Did best at RT. They made him play LT when he returned from injury and he didnt do as well there.

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/9/2020 at 12:16 PM, Logic said:

EhfCyIaXgAQFoND?format=jpg&name=medium

Biggest surprises to me: 

The hilarious three-man platoons at RG and RT.

Butler starting over Harry (I know "starter" doesn't matter much on our d-line, and it could be health related).

When healthy, they envision Norman as clearly being the starter over Wallace. Otherwise they would have done the same "platoon" thing they did at RG and RT.

Nice, Dawson Knox first team over Kroft. If Kroft stays health (ummm) we will have a nasty offense from top to bottom. No where Allen will not be able to go. McBeane are making sure Allen is surrounded by good players. Allen just needs to kick it all off on Sunday. I have no doubts the kid has prepared which is all I ask from someone like him. He is already a straight up rough neck leader.

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He played very well for the Panthers for 2 seasons at RT. Then he dislocated his kneecap and was IRed for a year. When he came back from IR, he played at different positions on the line (LT and LG if I remember right). He struggled there. But he was out of position a year following a tough injury. I'm hoping that he's primed for a comeback.

• Like (+1) 2