Democrat-run Cities on Fire in Erie County

8 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

Is Monroe county close enough? How is 'Orange Man Bad'? Parts of my city are burning.

Yeah, it's me again. Should we say his name? All employees of the 'U of R' are expected to.

Big old Democrat cover up here isn't it? Goes all the way up to 'Big Fredo' doesn't it? Or wasn't it only at the AG level.

Such racists, after all the NYS AG is a black Democrat woman. Obviously racism, or is it in NY????

Really uncomfortable isn't it?

I won't go away.

Hoax.  

Lots of lies to unpack here.  But let's start with the "coverup" allegation against Governor Cuomo.  It's not his responsibility to investigate this issue.  So how did he cover this issue up?

And, let's stick to the script here.  Your Trumpian scare tactic about "democrat run cities burning" is wild hyperbole not rooted in truth.  What's on fire this morning?  Nothing, except for the campfire embers leftover from last night in my fire pit.  Another day, another right-wing hoaxy lie. 

11 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why is anyone responding to Section? He might be an actual lawyer because he seems to think that being "clever" with the language makes you seem smart. My two kids have tried pulling this malarkey a few times and I shut it down immediately and if they continue I ignore them but they know they have lost. 

He's not a lawyer. He posts too much all day to be working as a lawyer. I'm retired and taking care of my elderly mom, so I have the time to post when she is napping.

Edited by Wacka

Huge fires this morning.  On the West Coast.  Of the United States, not in Erie County.  Good news, I guess. 

Upon further review, the fires are in forests.  Could Antifa have moved away from Democrat-run cities and into forests?  And, if so, has Smoky the Bear joined Antifa?

These are scary times indeed. 

This stuff isn't even up to date but 3rd Chair still makes ridiculous claims that nothing wayward has happened in our cities. What a clown.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/19/death-toll-rises-to-an-estimated-30-victims-since-mostly-peaceful-protests-began/

https://spectator.org/minneapolis-500-million-property-damage-riots-protests-police/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-floyd-protests-expensive-civil-disturbance-us-history

But losses stemming from the Floyd protests are likely to far exceed that. In Minneapolis, where some 400 businesses were damaged, owners and insurance experts estimate costs of the damage to exceed $500 million, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

“I am confident to say we will be seeing collectively more substantial losses than we have seen in these single city incidents,” said CEO Sean Kevelighan with the Insurance Information Institute.

Nationwide, Floyd related protests and riots lasted 3 weeks in 140 U.S. cities, including Washington, D.C., New York; Chicago, Philadelphia and Los Angeles. By June 4 at least 40 cities in 23 states had imposed curfews. High-end boutiques in Beverly Hills and New York like Gucci and Chanel were looted, luxury stores in Santa Monica and big box retailers like Target and Macy’s across the US have suffered tens of millions in losses.

PORTLAND POLICE ARREST 8 DURING WEEKEND PROTEST, FIND ANTI-POLICE ‘KILL ALL COPS’ GRAFFITI ON BUILDINGS

The National Guard were called in at least 21 states. David Weiss owns Lone Wolf Cigars in Los Angeles. One store in Santa Monica was destroyed on the second day of protests in Los Angeles. He hired private security to guard his second location the following week.

"The Santa Monica location was completely decimated, ravaged. Nothing to be salvaged," Weiss said standing inside a second his store in West L.A. “This is our Alamo. It's a last stand. If I don't stand here, my kids don't have a way to eat. My staff doesn't have a way to eat, pay rent. We don't have a choice.”

Consider this sampling of costs outside insured losses:

In California, the state general services department says it spent $2 million repairing state buildings, from boarding up windows to repairing granite and removing graffiti. The state also spent over $38.2 million in California Highway Patrol overtime costs and $25 million deploying the National Guard.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

This stuff isn't even up to date but 3rd Chair still makes ridiculous claims that nothing wayward has happened in our cities. What a clown.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/19/death-toll-rises-to-an-estimated-30-victims-since-mostly-peaceful-protests-began/

https://spectator.org/minneapolis-500-million-property-damage-riots-protests-police/

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/george-floyd-protests-expensive-civil-disturbance-us-history

But losses stemming from the Floyd protests are likely to far exceed that. In Minneapolis, where some 400 businesses were damaged, owners and insurance experts estimate costs of the damage to exceed $500 million, according to the Minneapolis Star Tribune.

“I am confident to say we will be seeing collectively more substantial losses than we have seen in these single city incidents,” said CEO Sean Kevelighan with the Insurance Information Institute.

Nationwide, Floyd related protests and riots lasted 3 weeks in 140 U.S. cities, including Washington, D.C., New York; Chicago, Philadelphia and Los Angeles. By June 4 at least 40 cities in 23 states had imposed curfews. High-end boutiques in Beverly Hills and New York like Gucci and Chanel were looted, luxury stores in Santa Monica and big box retailers like Target and Macy’s across the US have suffered tens of millions in losses.

PORTLAND POLICE ARREST 8 DURING WEEKEND PROTEST, FIND ANTI-POLICE ‘KILL ALL COPS’ GRAFFITI ON BUILDINGS

The National Guard were called in at least 21 states. David Weiss owns Lone Wolf Cigars in Los Angeles. One store in Santa Monica was destroyed on the second day of protests in Los Angeles. He hired private security to guard his second location the following week.

"The Santa Monica location was completely decimated, ravaged. Nothing to be salvaged," Weiss said standing inside a second his store in West L.A. “This is our Alamo. It's a last stand. If I don't stand here, my kids don't have a way to eat. My staff doesn't have a way to eat, pay rent. We don't have a choice.”

Consider this sampling of costs outside insured losses:

In California, the state general services department says it spent $2 million repairing state buildings, from boarding up windows to repairing granite and removing graffiti. The state also spent over $38.2 million in California Highway Patrol overtime costs and $25 million deploying the National Guard.

Hoax.  I’m pointing out the hyperbole in the “cities are burning” lie.  It’s a fear-mongering scare tactic.  And now, it appears that Smoky the Bear might be part of Antifa as well.  Scary times, indeed. 

On 9/7/2020 at 2:54 PM, SectionC3 said:

You're the only one talking about a psychotic episode.  Unless you mean the claim that multiple democrat-run cities are burning as we speak is psychotic.  In which case, I would suggest dealing with the psychosis by not saying (or defending) psychotic things. 

I'm talking about a psychotic episode because it's the relevant context.

How many people are rioting because a black man was killed by the police, vs rioting because a black man high on PCP died one week after being restrained because EMTs wouldn't touch him until he was restrained?

41 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I’m pointing out the hyperbole in the “cities are burning” lie.  It’s a fear-mongering scare tactic.  And now, it appears that Smoky the Bear might be part of Antifa as well.  Scary times, indeed. 

All you do is deflect. Rioting in 140 cities just over the George Floyd fentanyl death? 

14 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

All you do is deflect. Rioting in 140 cities just over the George Floyd fentanyl death? 

Hoax on the characterization of George Floyd’s cause of death as purely fentanyl-induced.  Rule #2 request made with respect to that issue. 

Rule #2 request also made with respect to the representation that rioting occurred in “140 cities just over” that death. 

Rule #2 request further made with respect to the number of cities in which such rioting occurred.  

Thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation.  

On 9/8/2020 at 8:35 AM, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax

FFS can't you come up with something a bit more original? You really do act like a 13 year old.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

3rd Chair, in a competition for the PPP MT Chair Award. 

See the source image 

You have three outstanding Rule #2 requests and you spend your time looking at pictures?  Unbelievable.  Please accept this post as my reminder of the Rule #2 demands to which you have yet to respond. 

19 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You have three outstanding Rule #2 requests and you spend your time looking at pictures?  Unbelievable.  Please accept this post as my reminder of the Rule #2 demands to which you have yet to respond. 

The Santa Maria...

• 5 months later...

Figured this deserved a bump.  I checked the other day, and it looks like we don't have any cities on fire here.  Looks like the Antifa arson binge that Trump promised us in the event of a Biden win was just a hoax.  

41 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Figured this deserved a bump.  I checked the other day, and it looks like we don't have any cities on fire here.  Looks like the Antifa arson binge that Trump promised us in the event of a Biden win was just a hoax.  

Thank goodness 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

• 1 year later...