Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Speaking as a concerned ‘friend’, you really need to seek some serious professional help. Or at the very least just take a break for a few months. (We’ll be here when you get back.). All of this is making you really angry. It’s not healthy. Remember, this is and always will be nothing more than a place to discuss current events. Nothing more.

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You seem a touch triggered. All my best. 

When you grow a pair and share similar sentiments with this guy:

image.thumb.jpeg.0266ceb4220023a95e644920e36935e6.jpeg

Maybe I’ll take your “sincere” concerns into consideration.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So that’s it? Back to the “I know you are but what am I” response? Seek help or some time off. You are by far the biggest offender in this board and it isn’t even close. 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Agree 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

So that’s it? Back to the “I know you are but am I” response? Seek help or some time off. You are by far the biggest offender in this board and it isn’t even close. 

If you don’t like my content - block me

or go back to your safe place.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

If you don’t like my content - block me

or go back to your safe place.

“Content” is not what you’re providing here. What you’re providing is expletive laced ranting at your fellow Board members. There’s a huge difference. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did you miss the part where I said “all my best”? You’re an angry li’l person!

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Rigged is the wrong word. It was more interfered with. Big difference. A foreign power, "our" enemy, used corrupt practices to get their favored candidate a victory. It's pretty obvious to anyone with an open mind that that happened. 

We Democrats accepted that and fixed it through the democratic process. Democracy won that battle over Trump/Putinism 

We won but there is obviously still some cleaning up to do 

Russia tried to interfere, as they've always tried to do (and Barry knew about it and did nothing) but as the recent report proved, it had little effect on how people voted.  And collusion was always the joke it sounded like it was, when talk of a "pee tape" surfaced.

But congrats, you Dems ripped the country apart over a lie and then got a corrupt and incompetent Admin installed, with an assist from China.  And as a result, we're all losing.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

And now more ‘content’ referring to my lack of balls? Okie Dokie 

It’s a political chat room. Not a bar fight. 

Clean up your own house Deek

Cause none of you simps have the testicular fortitude (that better?) to criticize or provide similar feedback to your masters.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Oh the F your feelings crowd is upset?

You don’t like the world you created?

The cult has been spewing non-stop hate since 2015.

How does your medicine taste?

image.thumb.jpeg.ab1d0686c6d0f7ee182780540657ccb3.jpeg

If there is one thing we learned from Trump on down to you, @Deranged Rhino and @BillsFanNCand the rest of the cult: not only are you losers - you are hands down the biggest 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7yf2kx25q0e3qhkk5pm

“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master;
he can anger you only when you permit yourself to be disturbed by him.”

― Epictetus

18 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

I just looked more into it and realized two major differences: the State department was aware he did it and according to the same email thread he warned her "Be very careful. I got around it all by not saying much" which means he did not admit to any classified Intel being discussed 

The quotation marks means it is a quote.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

let’s see the quote 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

Russia tried to interfere, as they've always tried to do (and Barry knew about it and did nothing) but as the recent report proved, it had little effect on how people voted.  And collusion was always the joke it sounded like it was, when talk of a "pee tape" surfaced.

But congrats, you Dems ripped the country apart over a lie and then got a corrupt and incompetent Admin installed, with an assist from China.  And as a result, we're all losing.

Blaming the victim? We Democrats probably lost in 2016 because your side cheated with one of the most disgusting and evil people on the globe. Congrats! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1