Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, the end of it is that he did not.  Otherwise others would have been indicted years ago, and in Trump's case, months ago.  You see, foreign collusion is a serious offense that would need to be investigated even after the accused leaves office.  That nothing has and will come of it should tell anyone with any integrity at all that there was never anything there.  But you keep on because you can't help yourself.  

Yes or No - did Donald Trump's campaign have meetings with Russians?

Just Yes or No.

Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

Are the sites who reported false information about the Steele dossier going to correct the record?

Erik Wemple has really done an exemplary job of holding onto the receipts for all the media’s sunny claims about the Steele dossier. With the recent indictment of Igor Danchenko, Wemple is once again pointing out that the people who hyped the document don’t seem nearly as eager to correct the record

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/11/08/erik-wemple-are-the-sites-who-reported-false-information-about-the-steele-dossier-going-to-correct-the-record-n427921

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yes or No - did Donald Trump's campaign have meetings with Russians?

Just Yes or No.

Sure they met with Russians.  Was it collusion?  Obviously not since there have been no indictments.

• Angry 1

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sure they met with Russians.  Was it collusion?  Obviously not since there have been no indictments.

I assume the Russia conspiracy theorist crowd thinks meeting with foreign officials is a unique and suspicious activity so perhaps they are not aware that foreign governments have diplomatic personnel at Embassies and Consulates in order to interact with US government officials.  And that incoming and sitting administrations hold these discussions and meetings as a matter of practice and official protocol.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

You see, foreign collusion is a serious offense that would need to be investigated even after the accused leaves office. 

Now, tell us more about this offense. Is collusion against the law?

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I assume the Russia conspiracy theorist crowd thinks meeting with foreign officials is a unique and suspicious activity so perhaps they are not aware that foreign governments have diplomatic personnel at Embassies and Consulates in order to interact with US government officials.  And that incoming and sitting administrations hold these discussions and meetings as a matter of practice and official protocol.  

They're simple folk.  They heard what they wanted to hear and that's the end of it.  

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you.

Now, tell us more about this offense. Is collusion against the law?

Yes collusion is against the law.  Which brings me back to my original question: where are the indictments?  Answer me that now.

Doc, this is old territory.

BillZtime will never admit that he was wrong, you are wasting your time.

Mueller finds no collusion with Russia...

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign coordinated with Russia to influence ...

Mueller finds no Trump-Russia conspiracy - POLITICO

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/24/breaking-news-barr-to-release-summary-of-mueller-report-1233771

Mar 24, 2019 — Attorney General William Barr says the special counsel did not take a clear position on whether the president obstructed justice.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Doc, this is old territory.

https://www.americanbar.org/news/abanews/aba-news-archives/2019/03/mueller-concludes-investigation/

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation did not find sufficient evidence that President Donald Trump's campaign coordinated with Russia to influence ...

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/24/breaking-news-barr-to-release-summary-of-mueller-report-1233771

Mar 24, 2019 — Attorney General William Barr says the special counsel did not take a clear position on whether the president obstructed justice.

Oh, I know.  It's just fun to see him flail around trying to justify the "collusion" lie he was fed when there weren't and never will be "collusion" indictments, even under a Dem administration.  

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

They're simple folk.  They heard what they wanted to hear and that's the end of it.  

Yes collusion is against the law.  Which brings me back to my original question: where are the indictments?  Answer me that now.

Collusion is not against the law. 

Conspiracy is... and who knows if the DOJ is investigating that - do you?

Get your facts straight.

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Collusion is not against the law. 

Conspiracy is... and who knows if the DOJ is investigating that - do you?

Get your facts straight.

:rolleyes:.  Spare me the semantics.  

They're not investigating collusion, conspiracy, or whatever you want to call it to deflect from the fact that it was never there.  Thems the facts.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

:rolleyes:.  Spare me the semantics.  

They're not investigating collusion, conspiracy, or whatever you want to call it to deflect from the fact that it was never there.  Thems the facts.

Doesn't matter - you proved my point.

Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

Thank you very much.

PS: You have no idea what the DOJ is doing...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you very much.

PS: You have no idea what the DOJ is doing...

Hillary...you really have to get over it. You lost an election. Nothing more.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1