Kamala Harris is the next VP

18 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

(Willie) brown mustard

...good show bro....you nailed it.............

GULDENS Spicy Brown Mustard Squeeze Bottle 12 oz. - Walmart.com ...

15 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Kamala is truly a magic woman:  Four years ago she was Indian and today she's black.

...perfect....she can add Lizzie Warren to HER (Joe will be laid off) her Cabinet and they can share heritage stories.......

Kamala Harris would rather talk platitudes than divulge her agenda

Washington Examiner, by Editorial

Original Article

In accepting the Democratic vice presidential nomination, Sen. Kamala Harris relied heavily on platitudes. That's because Democrats are not eager to highlight their radical agenda. As is typically the case in vice presidential acceptance speeches, Harris was heavy on biography early on, understandably trying to introduce herself to a national audience that may not be as familiar with her background. But as the speech veered into a few minutes of what was supposed to be substance, it fell flat. And it wasn’t just because it was delivered from a lectern in Wilmington, Delaware, before a few people spread apart on a set meant to look like a shrunken convention floor.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:12 AM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

oh look at TeddyTrump (he’s on ignore)

it’s better to put people on ignore than get into an argument.  

I asked them to stop sending me their Trump love and the fake conspiracy theories. 

when they say no, I say goodbye. 

To save you any personal irritation, here's the deal:  I'll put you on ignore of you promise to put me on ignore