"BREAKING" NEWS: Donald Trump RAPED Katie Johnson and E Jean Carroll- $83M verdict

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'd love to hear your take on the whole "running away to a Russian TV appearance and begging Putin for citizenship" thing. Putin's not so bad, right?

There's a saying in medicine that basically goes "even crazy people can have real issues."

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

There's a saying in medicine that basically goes "even crazy people can have real issues."

Hahahahaha!!! Can't spin your way out of this one so just shrug and move on. This ***** is just too funny, comrade.

• Dislike 1

50 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Hahahahaha!!! Can't spin your way out of this one so just shrug and move on. This ***** is just too funny, comrade.

Yes because Joke being a lech is SUCH a stretch.  You guys are funny in what you choose to believe.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/19/2023 at 5:28 PM, BillStime said:

Where did she go?

Why did she disappear?

Why didn’t she sue Biden?

Is she too busy on Kremlin owned RT tv or is she on Tucker Carlson promoting RageAgainstTheWarMachine like she was the other night?

You can’t make this stuff up….. Russia, Russia, Russia…

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

What I was waiting to see was what the reaction was going to be to Donald Trump getting convicted of this

The party of moral values didn’t seem too bat an eye

But they seem to have stuck with him through, no matter what, so

I didn't follow the trial closely but did she ever say she screamed, said "no" or fought back?

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Yes, she did according to her testimony

He also shoved her into a closet

What was was interesting was his a reaction he couldn’t be bothered to even show up and defend himself

The interesting part is how the jury found him not liable for that part of the story.

Its a civil case, the person doesn't have due process.  

12 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

What I was waiting to see was what the reaction was going to be to Donald Trump getting convicted of this

The party of moral values didn’t seem too bat an eye

But they seem to have stuck with him through, no matter what, so

Maybe just maybe it has something to do with the same voices being wrong about the countless witch hunts prior. they lack integrity at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Given the mentality of the Trump cult, I am quite sure that she is receiving worse messages than this

Sure, like maybe posting threatening and incendiary photos of a bloody head post-decapitation,  threatening to blow up her home and all its occupants, or threatening to punch her out…amongst others.

It’s good to care and be outraged John, even if it’s only in 4-8 year cycles. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry but the outrage over Trump allegedly raping EJC just reveals the hypocrisy of the left, who revered Slick Willy, a known rapist.

We didn't need Bill Clinton and Donald Trump to tell us that men are pigs... the only difference? Clinton won the popular/electoral vote BOTH times and Trump NEVER won the popular vote and tried to steal the 2020 election.

53 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We can drop the allegedly whenever it comes to Donald Trump. There is actually a court conviction here.

It was a civil case and there was no rape conviction.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Doc said:

It was a civil case and there was no rape conviction.

The mental gymnastics that people have to go through in order to defend that monster always amazes me

It doesn’t matter that it was a civil case he was convicted

The conviction was for a sexual act does it matter that they didn’t label it is rape no, it doesn’t

The fact that there is still a group of people that are still not the majority, but are a huge amount that would want this person in office of our country is baffling to me

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2023 at 7:29 PM, John from Riverside said:

The mental gymnastics that people have to go through in order to defend that monster always amazes me

It doesn’t matter that it was a civil case he was convicted

The conviction was for a sexual act does it matter that they didn’t label it is rape no, it doesn’t

The fact that there is still a group of people that are still not the majority, but are a huge amount that would want this person in office of our country is baffling to me

the fact you dont grasp the difference between civil and criminal and how that impacts the Defendents due process, is sad.

No guilt is assigned in a civil court. only a judgement.  

And he was found not liable for rape.

damn, you got a strong position on a topic you have proven to have a lack of understanding about.  

you could probably find a free civics class or book in your area if you wanted to learn.

Tara Reid says hello BTW.

Edited by Chris farley

25 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

the fact you dont grasp the difference between civil and criminal and how that impacts the Defendents due process, is sad.

No guilt is assigned in a civil court. only a judgement.  

And he was found not liable for rape.

damn, you got a strong position on a topic you have proven to have a lack of understanding about.  

you could probably find a free civics class or book in your area if you wanted to learn.

Tara Reid says hello BTW.

Lol I didn’t even have time to talk about the second judgment that Trump lost

Losing has turned into a thing with him

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...