Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

11 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Why isn't this sent to the PPP bowels?

It was decided a while back by The Grand Pooh-Bah himself that broadened political discussion of these issues was allowed at this time

Mods decided to cease and desist throwing threads into PPP because it disturbed the locals.  We will just lock them when they no longer seem productive tho.

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oooh.  Subtle ?

Yeah, I was going for subtle.

White Boi Rick Bucahnan goes on a tear about police officers as war criminals, mustard gassing citizens, etc. I just like to smooth into it. 

I read his comments and think how interesting it is that in 2020, it's perfectly acceptable to group large blocks of people together, characterize them negatively, make outrageous claims and how some bobble heads bobble.  

My sense in 1960, a person with that sort of mindset might not assault a person who fought for civil rights, but would probably lend his truck to those that did.  

That was a lot to write though. And, I was concerned about him as well. I'm thinking he was probably wrongfully detained for being massless whole feeding the ducks at a local park.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

6 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, I was going for subtle.

White Boi Rick Bucahnan goes on a tear about police officers as war criminals, mustard gassing citizens, etc. I just like to smooth into it. 

I read his comments and think how interesting it is that in 2020, it's perfectly acceptable to group large blocks of people together, characterize them negatively, make outrageous claims and how some bobble heads bobble.  

My sense in 1960, a person with that sort of mindset might not assault a person who fought for civil rights, but would probably lend his truck to those that did.  

That was a lot to write though. And, I was concerned about him as well. I'm thinking he was probably wrongfully detained for being massless whole feeding the ducks at a local park.  

White Boi Rick Bucahnan goes on a tear about police officers as war criminals, mustard gassing citizens, etc.

Are you saying they have not tear gassed people?

Are you saying that tear gas is not classified as a chemical weapon and internationally banned in warfare per the Geneva Convention of 1925?

Just because I say things that upset people here doesn't make them factually inaccurate. I have routinely backed up all of my claims with data and sources and all I've received in return are threats and vitriol.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

White Boi Rick Bucahnan goes on a tear about police officers as war criminals, mustard gassing citizens, etc.

Are you saying that tear gas is not classified as a chemical weapon and internationally banned in warfare per the Geneva Convention of 1925?

Just because I say things that upset people here doesn't make them factually inaccurate. I have routinely backed up all of my claims with data and sources and all I've received in return are threats and vitriol.

the things you say don't upset people on here...it's just become hard to take you seriously.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

You don't upset me.  I'm a rational person and understand that you have the right to spread whatever version of The Message you choose to.  There are always true believers spreading The Message.  The only difference is the target.

I didn't threaten you, I mocked you. My comments were not vitriolic in any way. There is a difference,  and please spare me the Kardashian model of victimization.  The three words I typed could not possibly have upset your personal apple cart, though it's telling that you have lumped me into a group of other posters who may have said hurtful things to you. 

I see a pattern. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, teef said:

the things you say don't upset people on here...it's just become hard to take you seriously.

I mean, if that's your opinion ok. I'm just providing context for data and facts. I've been waiting the whole thread for someone to challenge my assertions  with actual research and all I've gotten is people telling me I'm wrong or the odd video from far-right publications showing isolated anecdotal situations.

I don't really care if you "take me seriously" but I've provided evidence that police use chemical weapons on American civilians, kidnap them without charges, murder unarmed people, attack the press, incite riots through direct force and kettling tactics and do all of this as part of their officially sanctioned training called "killology" from David Grossman.

I've also provided data that their job is not nearly as dangerous as people claim it is and how they would rather resign than hold fellow cops accountable.

I would love to be proven wrong, because I don't want to live in a fascist police state.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, teef said:

i'm not even talking about this thread specific...just in general.  

Ok, that's quite vague but whatever. I have no control over someone's willingness to "take me seriously". I try to be as logical as I can be, though I know that's not possible at all times. I would recommend muting me if what I say bothers you that much.

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's good that I don't have one then. I do have experience being detained without cause, though, so I'm well aware of their practices.

Doubtful. You are completely ignorant on the topic, and you’ve shown that over and over. You do, however, sound like every other loser in the back seat of my patrol car screaming his ignorance  at the top of his lungs. Keep screaming buddy, and enjoy your bologna sandwich for breakfast. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Ok, that's quite vague but whatever. I have no control over someone's willingness to "take me seriously". I try to be as logical as I can be, though I know that's not possible at all times. I would recommend muting me if what I say bothers you that much.

you don't bother me at all.  i appreciate you, but i don't think you realize how close minded you come off on occasion.  if it's not your way, everyone else is wrong. 

5 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Doubtful. You are completely ignorant on the topic, and you’ve shown that over and over. You do, however, sound like every other loser in the back seat of my patrol car screaming his ignorance  at the top of his lungs. Keep screaming buddy, and enjoy your bologna sandwich for breakfast. 

Man, I could go for a bologna sammich!!

13 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Annnnd there it is.

I would gladly, and I mean that in all sincerity, welcome you to correct my ignorance. Can you please educate me on which of my points are wrong and what data I provided is incorrect? I would really hate to be uninformed if there's better information out there.

Edited by BullBuchanan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Annnnd there it is.

I would gladly, and I mean that in all sincerity, welcome you to correct my ignorance. Can you please educate me on which of my points are wrong and what data I provided is incorrect? I would really hate to be uninformed if there's better information out there.

See the first post of yours that I quoted for an example of your ignorance.

”They aren’t qualified for their jobs.”

13 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

I got nothing but love got the bologna sandwich.. it’s the “for breakfast” part that i take umbrage with.

Well, what are the bread options?  Can I ask for  lightly toasted ciabatta roll, or something with 7+ grains?  Bagel?  

This can all be worked out. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd